WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GVP Muscle Building @>>> https://avengers4healh.com/gvp-muscle/

https://avengers4healh.com/gvp-muscle/
    GVP Muscle Supplement
    It isn't only a muscle upgrading item, it deals with a wide range of levels to improve your general wellbeing as far as physical just as mental perspectives. It is exceptionally efficient and can be purchased in various numbers as indicated by your requirements and reasonableness.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Parallax Hero full responsive in mobile device

Hi. It could be interesting to could have a background video in parallax hero full responsive for a mobile device.
    It doesn't work correctly on a mobile device and it is needed to use a photo instead of a video. I guess it is a limitation!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Master The Skills Of Rooted Hemp Full Spectrum CBD And Be Successful.

Rooted Hemp Full Spectrum CBD

Cannabis oil industry is developing step by step as it is giving number of brilliant advantages. It improves generally speaking wellbeing and health.
    Official Website:-http://top10cbdoilstore.com/rooted-hemp-full-spectrum-cbd-oil/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just switched over from ecwid to WooCommerce and I am disappointed that the app does not allow me to scan tracking numbers on my labels

It's a huge setback for me not to be able to scan my shipping label tracking barcodes directly from the app. I've been using ecwid for last couple of years and that feature was crucial. This just seems like a no brainier to incorporate into the camera from the app. Not only does it save a ton of time but it also ensures the tracking number is entered correctly. This needs to evolve asap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daily precise performance and order count

Daily order performAnce should show precise value then rounding and each day order count should be added

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mobile app extension

where is the woocommerce mobile app extension. I need it in my life. I need two columns

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. https://avengers4healh.com/lefa-organic-hemp-canada/

https://avengers4healh.com/lefa-organic-hemp-canada/
    Lefa Organic Hemp Oil
    It is non-propensity shaping, delicate, and it works normally WITH your body. Along these lines, we truly think you'll cherish how this recipe can help you. All you require to do now is click any picture on this page to Buy Lefa Organic Hemp Oil CBD for yourself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Philippine Currency

Can we have Philippine currency in the overview/My Orders tab? Right now, it’s only in USD and There’s no settings to change and convert it to Php/Philippine Peso

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Send a notification when a support ticket is answered

When I receive a reply to a support request I've sent through the app, I would like to receive a push notification letting me know.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Товары и купоны

Добавьте раздел товары и купоны, что бы удобнее и быстрее можно было добавить скидку или нужный купон для продажи, это очень помогло бы многим в работе, Спасибо большое!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. La App debería tener la opción de administrar más tiendas.

Sólo se puede gestionar una sola tienda, debería ser multitienda.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sales

See sales in the app only from the in processing and concluded orders

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show date order will be picked up or delivered.

Show date order will be picked up or delivered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alert mobile app user if app update isn't fukky compatible with woocommerce version

The update process for the woocommerce mobile app is very easy and smootb, however updating the server requires unit testing and all kinds of careful considerations.. often allow a mobile app update and suddenly things break. That sucks. Include an alert in the mobile app update in the event updating will break things.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mostrar número da residência no endereço

Seria muito interessante se mostrasse o número da casa do cliente na parte do endereço

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommerce mobile app with mr speedy plugins

Im using MrSpeedy plugin for the delivery service for my product..in desktop version button to proceed order to Mr speedy is available but in mobile version not available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base