WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. La App debería tener la opción de administrar más tiendas.

Sólo se puede gestionar una sola tienda, debería ser multitienda.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Finish a part of the order when some product are in backorder.

It should be great if we can finish a part of the order. Sometimes some products are in backorder. When i sent a few products of the full order. i need another system to note what i didn't sent to remind that i send that products if they back in stock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stampa ordini

Poter stampare gli ordini ricevuti con un click

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limitação de acessos

Seria uma boa limitação de acessos pedidos para que funcionarios de expedição possam somente adicionar notas no pedido, de forma que nossa expedição feitas por motoboys sejam atualizados por eles mesmos, tendo acesso somente a criação de novas notas

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Language

Please add Georgian language

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Needs to be quicker.

The app takes too long to refresh. Stock with Variable products should be able to get modified. Overall the app is useful and helpful with our e-commerce (armatta.es)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Action refunds

It would be good if you can process refunds from within the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ajoutez un produit

Ajoutez un produit depuis l'application

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add different currencies

So the currency is great on the website and displays NZD but in the woocommerce app it says USD. Please fix this

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. users without ability to cheange order or products

I hope to see the app support users without ability to cheange order or products.

It's for management people on my company.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product variations missing in orders view

Product variations orders view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pull info from Custom Order Forms to WooCommerce mobile

Title should self-explain. There is a plug-in for custom order info, I'd like to view it from my phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to choose a specific range of days, weeks, months or years in the app that displays site visits, orders and revenues.

Currently in the app it goes days, weeks, months, and years but nowhere can I choose the specific day, range of days, weeks, months or years etc. Like a calendar pop up where I could select the range or exact day(s), week(s), month(s), or year(s) would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Switch between shops in the woocommerce android app

I would like to easily switch between shops in the woocommerce app without having to log out and then login

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot verify server identity imap.gmail

Evacuate the email that is giving the issue by going to Settings > Mails and afterward open the Accounts tab. Tap on the email you need to erase, discover the 'Erase Account' alternative at the base and affirm your activity.

Hard Reset your Gmail by holding down both the Power and Home catch for 10 seconds Let proceed to trust that the gadget will boot up.

Go to Settings > Mails and afterward open the 'Records' tab once more, tap on 'Include Account' and afterward include the old email address that you erased before.

Mood killer the gadget (pushing down…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to reset the icon badge at the start of each mnth so that it coordinates with the correct amount of mnthly orders.

The Woo icon has a notification on the icon itself (red circle with the number in it). I have no idea what that number coordinates with. It should reset that the start of each month so that it accurately shows the number of orders received for the month. It is a very quick easy way to see monthly volume without even having to launch the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base