WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print order and invoice

Grate app, we need to print orders and invoice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to look at yesterday data

Make it easier to look at yesterday data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bisa tambah Produk dan Kategori

Dari aplikasi Mobile bisa Upload produk baru dan membuat kategori produk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to create products directly from app

The best idea is to add an option to publish products directly from the app ... This would help those persons who want to use phone more rather Thier admin area in laptops !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shipping date

Enable the mobile app to show Shipping/Delivery Date of an order. I’m a florist, and when an order comes through, I have to go to my Wordpress site to view the order in full to see the desired Delivery Date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mobile app settings: start day of a week

Some regions have different week's start day.
    Can you add option to mobile application for selection a week's start day?
    Sample: radio button with value Monday or Sunday.
    This option will apply in "Shop->This week" tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product check: what is Slimymed Premium Erfahrungen?

The Slimymed Premium Erfahrungen capsules are a dietary supplement designed to make it easier for you to lose weight. They boost your fat metabolism, prevent fat from accumulating in the body and reduce the feeling of hunger. At the same time, taking the capsules suppresses food cravings and you can easily reduce your weight. The valuable ingredients increase your energy. In addition, the capsules have a positive effect on your well-being and your mood, which can fluctuate during a diet, improves.Click Here https://sites.google.com/view/myunbiasedreview/slimymed-premium-erfahrung-germany

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Aggiungere i prodotti

Possibilità di aggiungere i prodotti foto descrizione e prezzo, la possibilità di mettere la percentuale di sconto e applicare lo stesso sconto ad articoli differenti selezionandoli.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Speed it up

It's slow and boils my ***** sort it out 😁

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How Do I Activate My Cash App Card | How to Activate Cash App

With technology integrated into our everyday lives. Now online transactions have been simplified including the way of exchanging money. The consumer can send or receive money using an app on their phone. If you want to How Do I Activate My Cash App Card you should open a cash app and click the cash card icon. And choose the color. On the next page Tap the toggle yes or no. If you want to know more How to Activate Cash App. So you can contact us we are here to provide you an instant solution to the problem.

https://cash-app-help.com/how-to-activate-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. +27734818506@ in Dealesville, How to Join Illuminati in Villiers Vredefort,($N.Y$)+27734818506@ How to Join Illuminati in Memel

FREEMASON+27734818506@ in Alberton, How to Join Illuminati in Atteridgeville,stilfontein,($N.Y$)+27734818506@ How to Join Illuminati in Aureus, how to join illuminati in Bekkersdal, how to join illuminati in Benoni, How to Join Illuminati in Bhongweni,($N.Y$)+27734818506@ How to Join Illuminati in Blybank, How to Join Illuminati in Boipatong, how to join illuminati in Boksburg, How to Join Illuminati in Bophelong, How to Join Illuminati in Botha AH, How to Join Illuminati in Brandvlei, How to Join Illuminati in Carletonville, ($N.Y$)+27734818506@How to Join Illuminati in Centurion, How to Join Illuminati in Culemborg Park, How to Join Illuminati in Cullinan,Orkney, how to join illuminati in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. {F.L}Real nuggets and gold bars for sale +27613119008 in USA, Canada Uk, France, Switzerland Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden

{F.L}Real nuggets and gold bars for sale +27613119008 in USA, Canada
    Uk, France, Switzerland Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
    Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE , Australia, New Zealand South Africa, Jordan, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Berhrain, Australia, Malaysia, Johannesburg, Lebanon, Zambia, USA, Kenya, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, St, Lucia , Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Zimbabwe, Wales, France, Harare, Cairo, Philippines, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Botswana, Capetown, Namibia, Tanzania , Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. multiple sites notification

To have the ability of receiving notification from multiple sites on woocommerce

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add the feature of editing price of variable products and command of pdf download and print invoice of the customer order in app, its

Please add the feature of editing price of variable products and command of pdf download and print invoice of the customer order in app, its there in mobile assistant for woocommerce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Edit customer on mobile Apps

Create the ability to edit the customer attached to an order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It Never Makes You Weak And Promotes Overall health

The latest evidence suggests this referring to Cialix. I saw **** which would cause your hair stand on end but also cialix is uncomplicated cognoscenti and it's right in front of you. I found this to be rather restrictive to work with for now. Now, "Nip it in the bud!" Finally! Finding the right Cialix to use is probably one of the hardest things to do. It is a big issue. Certainly, "It ain't over until the fat lady sings." As each Cialix gains more Cialix they can be converted into Cialix. I can tell you from previous experience this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create and send invoice to Whatsapp

If I forget to print an invoice to take with me on deliveries, I would like the option to go into the app and create and send to text, Whatsapp or email on the spot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please create posibility to send orders to printers via WiFi

Ability to print orders from the app to wifi printer

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories