WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannaverde CBD Oil A Scam Complaints Aand Side Effects?

It is dull how routine readers cannot avoid a complicated field like this. That works wonders. I guess you may have to find friends this have same interest in this

https://groups.google.com/g/cannaverdecbdoilbuy/c/kMhQHMZGh4c
    https://groups.google.com/g/cannaverde-cbd-oil-info/c/nuggMM5djrI
    https://sites.google.com/view/cannaverdecbdoilingredients/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the attributes option in "Simple Product (physical)" on woocommerce mobile app

Add the attributes option in "Simple Product (physical)" on woocommerce mobile app.

having attributes to a simple product type really helps. Attributes are there in variation product type but not in simple product type.

This is a very basic need. these attributes helps us assign and maintain the store with proper filters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Multivendor WordPress Plugins

Support Multivendor WordPress Plugins
    Every seller should be able to arrange their own orders and products

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SKU as image name prefix from Woo Android app

All I am asking is that when you upload the image to the website, you have the option to rename it using SKU as a prefix. You could set it as an option in settings (non-default).
    I think this would be useful for small brick-and-mortar shops. The most time-consuming part of entering data in woocommerce are images. It makes sense to protect them and have them indexed in human-readable form. Having images with SKU as a prefix helps since whatever disaster hits the site, you can mach them with products in the worst case manually. SKU is perfect since you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. filter by category

I wish you could sort products by product category (T-shirts, bags, shoes, etc.) instead of only A-Z or date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Refactor woocommerce-ios framework's to Swift Packages

"
    I beleive it would be beneficial to the WooCommerce iOS community if this project's targets were refactored into Swift Packages so they can be used outside of this project.

The project's targets already wraps WooCommerce's API, refactoring these Frameworks as a Swift Package would help distribute the already existing and incredible work ya'll have done and make it easily accessible to people outside the project.

I beleive with Xcode 12 it now that it supports assets and resources like Core Data model files.
    "

See

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-ios/issues/4892

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Creating a new product by default set as "Sold individually"

Creating a new product on mobile app, by default set as "Sold individually", and I don't see any option to configure it. Please include an option to configure it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. option to edit the New bubble in the app

Via the website there are more options to edit an product. For example, you can set a "New" bubble when a product is entered. Is it possible to have that option in the Woocommece app?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Refund a specific amount from the app

Can you make it when refunding an order from the app , it allows you to enter a specific amount for a refund? Instead of being restricted to only selecting the items that were in the order. If I want to give a £10 refund but all the items purchased were £15 I am unable to refund £10 as no item was £10.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show inventory in the product list without clicking on it to see

Show inventory stock in the product section without clicking any product.

I'm using android app, so please add this feature in the app in coming updates

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove WooCommerce iOS & Android mobile app depency to JetPack

The only reason I don't use the WooCommerce iOS & Android mobile app is it's dependency to JetPack. The price to "pay" is too high (Maintenance, risk, performance).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Options for woo auctions on mobile app

I use woo simple auctions on my site. It would be so much easier if the opinion was available to add auctions from my mobile.
    Apart from that, brill app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Collect Signatures on WooCommerce Mobile App

Hi. I would love to see a way where we can collect signatures on pickup for orders through the mobile app. This could allow for a better and more secure pickup experience while able to digitally maintain pickup records.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mark Each Product as Added to Basket

I've got a client who has a physical shop, they would like to smooth out the order process by clicking on each item within an order, as they physically put them in a basket (either a swipe or checkbox) . I can see they can update the whole order status or refund items. But there's no way to click on an item and confirm it's gone in the basket, as they're processing the order.

Could a swipe event be added to the product list ensuring the user can swipe right, to confirm add to basket. If this is too difficult…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would love to have live stream shopping like

As live stream shopping is booming we would love to have something for woocommerce as well.

especially in the covid situation, it will be a grand success for small merchants

something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1861HSlars

https://store.webkul.com/laravel-ecommerce-live-stream-module.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add virtual product variations through the app

The ability to add virtual product variations to products is vital for anyone selling non-shippable products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add coupons feature to mobile app

It would be super useful if one could add coupons through the mobile app. Sometimes, when out on the road, I'd like to add a discount coupon for a special customer, but can't.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it possible to assign a product to a vendor via the app.

Make it possible to assign a product to a vendor via the app.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Top performers count

There are currently 3 products in Top Performers list in the application. I would like to see more products there including variations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Copy or Duplicate Product

It would be handy to be able to copy a previous product and edit as required. Adding attributes and variations for new products is a bit of a faff. It would be so quick to copy a product, edit the picture out, change the product name, sky number etc etc

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base