WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better reporting

Right now reporting is complete garbage. I want to see sales by day, I can’t even do custom range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Total number of orders “pending”

In the past versions this option showed us the number op pending orders. Which was a blessing for us. So we know how much work/planning was ahead. Please put it back... now it says 9+ in the order tab/sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. http://worldcareshope.com/instant-keto-review/

Instant Keto Exercise does not have to be mandatory, but it can help by accelerating the weight loss process, which results in a healthier approach if you work with body fat and keep your muscles and organs functioning. So, if you like to dance, run or jog, start doing this for half an hour a day, or take new hobbies like swimming, playing soccer or even playing pool. If you are not the type of exercise or are a little aware of exercising in public, try using a step machine or a bicycle in the comfort of your home.

http://worldcareshope.com/instant-keto-review/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://top10guider.com/instant-keto/

Instant Keto Diet one of the principal motives why the berries are preferred a lot is that together with certain and certain outcomes, they're excellent in taste too. So every person can experience both the health and the flavor which isn't always the case with different health supplements. even though the Hollywood beauties and hunks do not have weighty problems but they favor to have

https://top10guider.com/instant-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can show note or customer special request column in the apps?

I have some customer got special request when order the stock , example : please send by next friday / can delivery with 2 different address ....etc. the function have show in pc version =>additional , but didnt show at the apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. addons details show

it should be great if more option like pickup delivery time and checkout adons added term also shows on applications order details

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Share order list

Sometimes i need to buy my products from the supplier. Sharing the order list with the supplier (Whatsapp, mail, etc.) makes my job very easy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like the app to open on orders

I would like the app to open on orders (and I would like the order list to update automatically). Now it opens on the comments (there are no comments in our shop).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Status goods sent in the app

So that the client will receive a notification that is package is on his way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Leptitox Review - Best Weight Loss Dietary Supplement!!

The study of Leptitox shedding pounds and consuming fat : I realize you have heard again and again that eating less and practicing more is the main way you will get more fit the correct way. Be that as it may, This is really false. Standard fat misfortune generally occurs through getting more fit and bulk.

This implies you may have shaved load off of your scale, however you don't seem as though you lost any weight Leptitox Review Obviously, with customary eating regimens and a solid exercise, you are making a more advantageous body and you may at first…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notification/highlighted order when billing and shipping address are different to prevent Fraud

I hate fraudulent charges. This way, we can ensure orders are going to the right people

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Parallax Hero full responsive in mobile device

Hi. It could be interesting to could have a background video in parallax hero full responsive for a mobile device.
    It doesn't work correctly on a mobile device and it is needed to use a photo instead of a video. I guess it is a limitation!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add widget for Android app

Create a widget with sales, number of open orders, customers and order value for the period selected.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Turn off notifications for comments

The Woocommerce ios app is truly great, very convenient to track orders. However I would like to turn off comment notifications as they spam my phone ;). Any chance to implement this shortly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Borrar pedidos

Que se puedan borrar pedidos

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show turnover whiteout tax in mobile app

Ad an option to show turnover in dashboard page without tax / VAT on mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mobile WOO app date/time slot field display

Our online store that sells cookies for delivery has 2 custom fields (delivery date / delivery time). These show up perfectly within the WooCommerce ORDERS tab in the website – – – however, the WooCommerce mobile app seems to skip over these fields entirely and never displays them. Needless to say, the date / time of delivery is the most important part for this type of business. Especially mobile access as deliveries are occurring.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currency only visible in Dollars

I see the currency on my Dashboard only in $
    My shop is setup for GBP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom Checkout Fields

It will be great if the orders in the app show fields created with the Custom Checkout Fields plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base