WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My suggestion for the application

My suggestion for the application is that it be implemented in the product search engine, that a search can be done by SKU and not just by name. Thank you, the application has helped me to my online store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. just 1 suggestion: please include an option to add orders manually / handle orders from POS

just 1 suggestion: please include an option to add orders manually / handle orders from POS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://www.nutrauniverse.com/glucafix-australia/

https://www.nutrauniverse.com/glucafix-australia/

Glucafix Australia
    Weight reduction is likewise one of these practices and Advanced Glucafix is a best enhancement for weight reduction and consume fat. Notwithstanding, presently it is demonstrated that over the top weight isn't simply restricted to one's appearance; it has further implications. It has something to do with one's physical just as mental prosperity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. whatsapp

Send Whatsapp message to billing phone number (in addition to existing call and message options)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Best Buy Geek Squad Chat

Geeks squad tech support chat will contact you as soon as possible and repair your device remotely. Unlike other tech support services, the Geek squad provides unlimited and all-inclusive tech help and guidance for all of your connected devices. Our unique platform can predict and resolve a problem before it even happens, all personalized to you and your device. We have a well educated and expert technician in our team who can advise for all kind of problems.and they can also recommend a good security software according to your device. Geek squad chat is the best option to establish a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I don't understand why your woocommerce application is only for small sites but not for multi-vendors so sellers with individual grafik

I don't understand why your woocommerce application is only for small sites but not for multi-vendors so sellers with individual grafik

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. show statistics also from previous years.

show statistics also from previous years and not just the current year

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change background color for order labels

We should be able to change the background color for custom statuses like (Returned, Refunded, Cancelled, Pending Payment and so on..)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. TVShareMax Review - Final Verdict

TVShareMax in this review, we took out time to study this tremendousa product properly and we're here to manual you on what it's miles, the total info, a way to use it and our verdict on the product Click here https://www.wfmj.com/story/43011978/tvsharemax-reviews-scam-or-legit-latest-price-for-sale

https://sites.google.com/view/tvsharemax-reviews/TV-Share-Max

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. how does infinitikloud work

InfinitiKloud has a number of options for memory, nevertheless the basic device for USB can be acquired with 32 GB memory that backs up 25,000 plus photos for less than $35, making it the most handiest hardware and one-click backup software for private data storage available anywhere. More memory options are available, providing you with up to 128 GB of storage, which translates to over 100,000 photos.

Visit Here: -https://www.teqhow.com/infinitikloud-review/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Appliance Direct Online Purchase

I last utilized Appliances Direct 10 years sooner and they were superb by then at any rate this was not a good experienceReply from Appliances Direct

3 days back

Dear Simon,

I am upset for the issue you have had with your requesting beginning to end and the difficulty this probably caused you.

I need to simply tell you here we take our grievances/surveys really and now we have your sales number I have logged your investigation against it. https://appliancedirectdepot.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. print form thermal printer option

No printing option exits

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Boton para imprimir la orden

Un botón para imprimir la orden.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make the total annual sales have 2 numbers after decimal place

When you look at the total annual sales it shows as £1.0k when it would be better to show as £1.02k - would be more useful for small businesses

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lier le plugin "Local Pickup Plus" avec l'Aps Woocommerce

For my Take Away websites, click & collect the application does not display the date and the appointment of the woocommerce plugin "Local Pickut Plus"
    https://woocommerce.com/products/local-pickup-plus/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fulfillment

Add separate buttons for fulfilled (picked-up by courier)
    Delivered (successful delivery)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adjust timezone to my country.

The orders for today are being credited to yesterday. Need to fix it

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base