WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the ability to delete duplicate products on the mobile app

I have duplicate products on my mobile app. It would make things easier if I could go through and delete the duplicate products from here instead of going to might store and doing it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show revenue excluding shipping charge

I’d like to see an option box to show revenue as gross or net (excl shipping). Or even better to show them as two seperate amounts on the dashboard.
    Most of my shipping charge is a cost so I’m more interested in the product revenue and not the shipping revenue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to sort product images in the right order

When adding new product images, the images are always in the order of the last added product, which often does not make sense.
    If for example I already have one product image in there, which should also be the first one to show, but I then add also more images, one of the new ones show first. If I now want to show my initial picture first, I first need to delete it and then add again, so it is last added and therefor first to show.
    It would be nice if there is a way to directly move the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show shipping address via the mobile app. I seriously can’t believe that I have to actually request this as a feature

The mobile app does not display a shipping address which seems crazy that we have to request this as a feature for an online store program with a mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Variation Price Change on MObile App

Currently we cannot change variation prices on mobile. Please allow that to happen as it does not make sense not to be able to adjust price and stock for variation products.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Master The Skills Of Rooted Hemp Full Spectrum CBD And Be Successful.

Rooted Hemp Full Spectrum CBD

Cannabis oil industry is developing step by step as it is giving number of brilliant advantages. It improves generally speaking wellbeing and health.
    Official Website:-http://top10cbdoilstore.com/rooted-hemp-full-spectrum-cbd-oil/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable/disable and edit store notice

An option to edit and enable the store notice from the app would be really useful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Divine Ease CBD

Divine Ease CBD
    This color is amazing to mitigate your worry of work, tension body torment, cerebral pain, and numerous different issues. This is the primary driver that numerous individuals are arriving on hemp oils from the painkillers and tablets.
    Official Website:- http://dietarypillsstore.com/divine-ease-cbd-au/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Open Multi stores

Please make is possible to log in to two stores or make possible to duplicate the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azizan920330

Mybank transfer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Catalog Manager

It’s easy to do add and easily can upload products with prices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cash App this Transfer Failed | Transfer Failed Cash App

If you are receiving the notification message showing your cash app transfer failed, it means the official cash app was not able to complete the transaction. There are several reasons behind the Cash App this Transfer Failed. You should check your: Incorrect name, address or zip code, Expired payment card, and all the basic details.

https://cash-app-help.com/cash-app-failed-for-my-protection/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Order value in notification

When a new order notification is triggered it would be nice to see the order $$ total in the notification next to the words 'New Order'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add search funtion on "add a product image". I have more than 1000 images at wordpress media, I difficulty search for my product images.

Add search funtion on "add a product image". I have more than 1000 images at wordpress media, I difficulty search for my product images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base