WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Appear in Mobile

That the day of delivery appears in the orders, for better management
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Different iOS Notification sound

The notification sound that is played when a new order has been placed sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Please give us another option (like shopify's cha-ching sound)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notifications: Allow for only displaying a new order notification when order total is above $0.00 (Android & iOS app)

-- Issue --
    Currently new order notifications come in regardless of the respective price of the order. I think this totally make sense, but if you have a lot of free content on your site (as we do) you can get inundated with new order notifications for the free content.

In theory this makes total sense as technically these are new orders, in reality though we don't really see these as "new orders".

-- Solution --
    I would love it if there were a way to limit the new order notification to appear only when order totals are above $0.00.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Heure française

Voir les commandes par jour au format 24h

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just switched over from ecwid to WooCommerce and I am disappointed that the app does not allow me to scan tracking numbers on my labels

It's a huge setback for me not to be able to scan my shipping label tracking barcodes directly from the app. I've been using ecwid for last couple of years and that feature was crucial. This just seems like a no brainier to incorporate into the camera from the app. Not only does it save a ton of time but it also ensures the tracking number is entered correctly. This needs to evolve asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Prices should be seen at the product page

We have to open a particular product just to view the price in the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cost of goods

I’d like to be able to see the cost of goods sold on the mobile app. I have to login to the desktop version to see this figure or update it. The app only shows what the customer paid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a listing of products and total quantity ordered filtered by custom dates. For inventory ordering.

Provide a listing of store products Ordered and total quantity ordered filtered by custom dates. For inventory ordering.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Agregar producto nuevo

Que permita agregar productos nuevos seria genial

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how to add a new product

Add a possibility to create a new product from the Android app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make purchases for the app

Admin can make purchases from app for events to make it easier to keep track of inventory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, the app doesn't show any variants so you cannot process the order from the app you either have to see the email or log in the website

Hi, the app doesn't show any variants so you cannot process the order from the app you either have to see the email or log in the website to see size, colour, comments etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integerate with whatssap busineess catalogue

It would be awesome if we could directly integerate with whatsapp business catalogue....additionally provide an option to download and share product images

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customers and purchasing information

There could be a maintainer (menu) in the app to see customers and purchase or subscription status

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding previous years in My Store staistics

Adding previous year in My Store statistics would be wonderful to compare sales against last year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base