WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Modificar variaciones

¿seria posible poder modificar también productos con variaciones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add yesterday report option

Yesterday report option should be there

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dirección de clientes en Google Map

Hoy más que nunca se necesitan facilidades para el delivery. Sería una gran funcionalidad que las direcciones de entrega de los pedidos fueran ubicadas automáticamente en Google Map. Así el delivery sería mucho más óptimo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple accounts

Feature: Easily switch accounts e.g view 2 e-commerce sites through the woo app without logging out.

Ideally receive notifications on both

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Me gustaría que se pudieran imprimir pedidos desde el movil

Me gustaría que se pudieran imprimir pedidos desde el movil

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to reset the icon badge at the start of each mnth so that it coordinates with the correct amount of mnthly orders.

The Woo icon has a notification on the icon itself (red circle with the number in it). I have no idea what that number coordinates with. It should reset that the start of each month so that it accurately shows the number of orders received for the month. It is a very quick easy way to see monthly volume without even having to launch the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add delivery method details to oreders

It would be very useful to see the chosen delivery method in the details, and if thisncould also be a filterable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cannot verify server identity imap.gmail

Evacuate the email that is giving the issue by going to Settings > Mails and afterward open the Accounts tab. Tap on the email you need to erase, discover the 'Erase Account' alternative at the base and affirm your activity.

Hard Reset your Gmail by holding down both the Power and Home catch for 10 seconds Let proceed to trust that the gadget will boot up.

Go to Settings > Mails and afterward open the 'Records' tab once more, tap on 'Include Account' and afterward include the old email address that you erased before.

Mood killer the gadget (pushing down…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Switch between shops in the woocommerce android app

I would like to easily switch between shops in the woocommerce app without having to log out and then login

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to choose a specific range of days, weeks, months or years in the app that displays site visits, orders and revenues.

Currently in the app it goes days, weeks, months, and years but nowhere can I choose the specific day, range of days, weeks, months or years etc. Like a calendar pop up where I could select the range or exact day(s), week(s), month(s), or year(s) would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add print shipping labels and pay carrier to app

We need the ability to print shipping labels and have it pay for the shipping to the carrier, just like you can do on the desktop version.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pull info from Custom Order Forms to WooCommerce mobile

Title should self-explain. There is a plug-in for custom order info, I'd like to view it from my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display list of products contained in processing orders

I make my products to-order, so it would be useful to me to have a list of things I need to make.
    For example, I have seven orders, but what I want to see is "4 of product A, 6 of product B, 3 of product C." That helps me know how to spend my time in the workshop.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. (Mobile App) Scan products barcode using phone camera and search store catalogue

This feature will make my life so much easier. Instead of searching for the products name I can just tap the barcode scanner icon on the products tab; scan the products barcode using my phones camera and it searches my stores catalogue.

I currently add attributes to my products with the products UPC/EAN so this would work nicely.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product variations missing in orders view

Product variations orders view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. users without ability to cheange order or products

I hope to see the app support users without ability to cheange order or products.

It's for management people on my company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add different currencies

So the currency is great on the website and displays NZD but in the woocommerce app it says USD. Please fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show shipment tracking number with link to tracking site.

Include tracking number in the mobile app once an order has been shipped via Woocommerce Services. Link the number to tracking sites.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ajoutez un produit

Ajoutez un produit depuis l'application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base