WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Philippine Currency

Can we have Philippine currency in the overview/My Orders tab? Right now, it’s only in USD and There’s no settings to change and convert it to Php/Philippine Peso

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No veo la descripción de los articulos solo el título

Sería bueno poner ver la descripción completa del artículo en la aplicación

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to manage number of stuck for simple and variable products with filler by ( out of stuck, low in stuck, available in stuck, etc)

Ability to manage number of stuck for simple and variable products with filler by ( out of stuck, low in stuck, available in stuck, etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to scan or key in tracking number for fulfillment

Ability to scan or key in tracking number for fulfillment

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spanish Language

Spanish for Android

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to translate WooCommerce app

Local store owner may not speak English :( so the app is can't be used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add customers tab which able to see customer profile and sales

Giving the customer profile detail with how much sales he made is very useful to shop owner to find valuable customer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More than one store In woocommerce app

It would great if I could have both my store sign in to the app at the same time, rather than having to sign in and out of the app to view orders from each store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product search by SKU in Mobile App

I have tried the Mobile App to update inventory on a stock order of quite a few items as they are put in their place, I was a bit shocked to see that can't search the item by SKU as it would be on the stock label but instead needed to type out the name.

This would be a great time-saving feature for those who use the product section for updating stock quantities.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Duo MFA

When using Duo for MFA on admin interface then app no longer works. Would be great to be able to use duo and the woocommerce app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple sites notification

To have the ability of receiving notification from multiple sites on woocommerce

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A share button om order page is needed ASAP, making printing possible. Thanks

A share button om order page is needed ASAP, making printing possible. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pls edit option variable product

If using woocommerce app we can do everything like variant product like how many products available to me in any kind of counting it is very good if i can do it quickly from the app it is not always possible from computer it is a little difficult

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In app product variant quantity add and remove

I am use a mobile app. Example:- I am look a stock out in my add stock upload but stock show in shopping site . But my computer in not working this time I m usining woocommers app and variant product quantity is low show. This type pls update

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In app product variant quantity add and remove

I am use a mobile app. Example:- I am look a stock out in my add stock upload but stock show in shopping site . But my computer in not working this time I m usining woocommers app and variant product quantity is low show. This type pls update

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to creat viewers account.

Hi
    We are a company and i want to have users only they can view ordars without the ability to change status.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When they make a purchase, the variable that the customer chose does not appear. Therefore you should see the order email to know what the c

When they make a purchase, the variable that the customer chose does not appear. Therefore you should see the order email to know what the customer requested, it would be nice if that information was displayed in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. product addons

Possibility to view products extra fields (variations from your Product add-ons plugins) directly in the app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add

Would be great to see the variations(big, small, red, gree...) of product that have been ordered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base