WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sell in app

Sometimes we need to turn app as a POS by creating an order directly in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Code promo sur app woocommerce

Pouvoir gérer les code promo de plus l’application woocommerce

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Live View of Visitors

Should have live view to see visitors and their activity in realtime. Also should have live view of active carts, checkouts in process and purchase completed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Should be able to add/ monitor multiple stores

As a agency or owner sometimes need to run multiple stores. So app should be enabled to login to multiple stores simultaneously and switch between stores seamlessly.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ADD more accounts

Please give us the feature to ADD more accounts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hola

Hola podría poder r la función de publicar productos o al menos poder madificar los precios

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To show variables ordered

To be able to see the variables ordered on the app for example colour chosen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Time zone

Can the app match my timezone so my data for today does not end at 5pm

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would love to see if a client is a repeat customer

If a client has ordered before it would be great to see if there are a repeat customer and possibly if this is their 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search

Add a search to the products on the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Biometric / Passcode App Authentication

Due to the sensitivity of the data which is stored in the app, it would be nice to have an additional step of authentication to verify before access is granted to the app. This should be optional for the user to choose whether they want this additional step or not

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you let us the ability to log into multiple store dashboards without logging out?

Would be great (maybe I’m missing it) if there was a function within the app to login to our other woo stores without logging out of the current one? Or a way to switch between them. Cause it would be great to get notifications for each web store and could colorlabel them to differentiate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Real time accept/reject order buttons

Add 2 buttons to accept or reject an order with a few options to relay a message a message back to customer as to reject reason. This would be especially handy for stores offering delivery within an hour so and may not have time to deliver another as they are closing. Like restaurants etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow download verification

In the web woocommerce interface, we can see if the client made or not the download. Is that possible to improve such funcionality in the app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In app view of coupon codes and the ability to edit, add or remove them.

The ability to view, edit, add and remove Coupon codes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When connected to square. I also sell out of a booth most weekends and when woo is connected to square it does not distinguish weather it is

I also sell on weekends out of my booth. The Woo does not distinguish whether sale is online or physically in my booth. So I was missing online orders if I am not checking my site constantly. This sucks so I disconnected my square and will just use PayPal on my site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase the rate of notifications/site sales updates

Please add an option to increase the rate at which this outputs new notifications.. I sometimes get notified 5 to 10 minutes after the order comes in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove Jetpack Requirements For Using Mobile Apps

Please create another option. You must know at this point that not everyone loves Jetpack and forcing it on people to be able to use the mobile apps is not going to help you out the way you were hoping.

Just give us another option. Please!

Even a paid option would be fine. I would pay $100 a year per store just to be able to use mobile apps without having to install Jetpack.

Jetpack is a great idea and works great for many scenarios. But there are always going to be a bunch of people that don't want to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stabilize Android App

The Android app has been buggy ever since it's first release. Either the majority of the Automattic organization is focusing more on iOS because that is what they use and they are not as concerned with Android, or the iOS app is in the same boat as the Android app (the iOS app is also buggy and had been since the beginning).I don't know anything about the iOS app (I only run Android).

I see a lot of requests and complaints on the Android app's page and it seems like the feature requests are overpowering the overall stability of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manage refund amount

Create a new "Manager refund amount" in the app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in