WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. processing orders on top

on the orders tab, put processing orders on top of completed orders, or, 2 separate tabs for processing and completed orders. thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Could you add a notification tone to ring infinitely in woocommerce mobile app?

In some businesses such as restaurants, the waiters need full attention in order to view order. Some apps provide continous ringtones that sound until the order is checked. Could you provide one in Android/iOS app?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display delivery date from third party plugin in the app

Display the delivery date form delivery date app for Woocommerce in the app and make sorting orders on the delivery date possible.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. let my multi vendor website clients login to the woocommerce mobile application and manage their orders

I have a marketplace site with several vendors selling their products on it. I would like for each vendor to be able to log in to the woocommerce app and be able to manage their orders from it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Live Chat option via WooCommerce Mobile App

There are chat plugins available but the hard part is always being stuck to a computer.

With the WooCommerce app, store owners can chat with customers on the go via the App.

Chat increases conversion rates substantially.

Till now I was using Facebook messenger, however many users don't like it.

Please, I'm sure that would be a BIG selling point for users to download and install the Woocommerce App.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to Add Order on Apps Manually

I think It will be great if we can add ordera manually through apps.
    Sometimes the order is needed to add manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Toggle between shops

Toggle between shops

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include Product Add-ons, Checkout Add-ons, Order Delivery extensions in order detail page

Having the ability to view product add-ons, checkout add-on and order delivery extension options in order detail page will make order processing easier for those who use these 3 extensions.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display custom field entries from WooCommerce Product Add-on in WooCommerce App orders

We use WooCommerce Product Add-Ons to collect additional information needed for our product orders. It would be very beneficial if this information was displayed in the WooCommerce App orders so that we do not need to cross-reference with email notifications.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show Product Variation Details

Right now, when an order is placed for a variable product the app doesn't show what attributes the customer picked.

(My situation is handmade leather goods, so while the product name tells me what product they ordered, I have no way of knowing what colour/size/add-ons they chose. There are over 2 million combinations per product, so assigning SKUs isn't realistic for us.)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email / Print Invoices from within App

Integrate with extensions to allow emailing of invoice order details to customers or printing them via AirPrint.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Turn off push notification for “completed” order

Turn off notification or at least change push for status change. When I ship my items, I then receive a push of “new order” but it is really just an update (coming via ShipStation). I do not need a notification, especially if “new order” for a completed order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add in the ability to see / edit order line meta data

We have an order line meta data for each order line called “Delivery Date”

It would be good to be able to see it in the app, even better if we could edit the data

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple store (with separate accounts)

Already possible: switch between stores with one WordPress account.

It would be awesome if we could login with multiple accounts (and each account has one or more stores).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add order price in notification alert.

Add order price in notification alert.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to report net sales (excluding tax)

For business net sales ar3 more important than gross sales.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show tracking number in WooCommerce app

Should be able to track orders or at least copy a tracking number from the app rather than having to open the order on a computer

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add products to mobile devices

Add products to mobile devices

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base