WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tracking no which is updated dont open on click here

tracking number which is uodated here should get opened on clicking but it does now open

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change order status - multiuser access - plugins integrations

For me as a business manager using a mobile app which is fully synced to the website can be like giving me an apple form the heaven.. one of the places where i would like to improve is order tracking how quick can this be done

Quick order status change through slide
    Eg Left to right next step
    Eg right to left Pending

Bulk status change can be useful too

And i do have a question about plug-ins that are integrated to the website especially the ones that are related to custom checkout fields i cant see them in here

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add time and day for pick up please

Please under the name of order add time and day for pick up if costumers want to come in the shop
    More smart to know when the costumers is coming and we can prepare the order for him

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Polylang in app woo

The app doesn’t show orders in all the languages. Only in the default one, the notifications are correct and the numbers too, but we would like to see the orders in the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search

Add a search to the products on the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications for all stores rather than just the store you are currently logged into!

I have 7-8 different stores, all of which are important. I would like it if I got notifications for sales in all the stores

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Modificar variaciones

¿seria posible poder modificar también productos con variaciones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow to add multiple websites

Please allow to add multiple websites

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Batch editing from processing to completed in phone app

Allow orders to be batch edited from processing to completed etc, and to make sure old on hold orders are cleared out of the app when their status changes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable app to show compatibility with Local Pickup Plus and Product Measurements Extensions

Enable the WooCommerce mobile app to show pickup and product measurement information when the Local Pickup Plus and Product Measurement extensions are installed and used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quarterly Reports would be nice, ability to compare previous year sales.

Quarterly Reports would be nice, ability to compare previous year sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Spanish Language

Spanish for Android

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Weblinks to work in private notes

Typically i like to add tracking details such as a URL link. Wish i could click via app to view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash app | How to Transfer Paypal to Cash App

You can easily transfer money from PayPal to your bank account and can add money to your PayPal account using your bank account. we told you about the How to Send Money from Paypal to Cash app. There is no direct way to send money. It does not support ATM, PayPal, or any card at the current time. So you can not use PayPal to send money to the cash app. For more information, you can visit our website.
    For More Information.
    https://cash-app-help.com/can-i-send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base