WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add select option of all sold products

Add an option of all sold products on dashboard not only the top 3!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to select date/period on dashboard

Add an option to select various dates..
    In general I would appreciate more features like you have on the woo analytics plugin.. thx

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Woo analytics

Please add more features from the woo analytics plugin.. revenue details on product, period, etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. An option to delete (trash) the order

Recently using the app i found that there is no option to delete an order. Also please add option to perform Bulk actions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sync add-on products in order detail of woocommerce mobile apps

If someone ordered cake and also add some add-on products like Chocolate, Teddy, Rose, etc. then in order detail all these products should be seen but in woocommerce mobile app does not shows add-on products.

Add-on products are showing in order detail of Wordpress backend but it's not showing in woocommerce mobile app so please sync the add-on products in order detail

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More options for sales period

Great to see
    - the daily average
    - set your own period
    - see volume from current/last week

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inventario

Poder gestionar el inventario y chat con clientes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App point of sale iOS and Android

Tolong buatkan aplikasi point of sale untuk iOS dan Android

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ad a filter for online and POS orders

Enable a feature that allows you to filter between online orders and POS orders

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit qty ordered by customer

When customer orders product, admin should be able to update qty field based on supplied. Eg customer orders 5 widget abc but supplier supplies 4 of 5

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product images in App

Have product images display in the woo commerce app. Would look more personalized and would improve visibility !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mobile app should display the Currency format setup in the store - in WC Settings!

I'm beta testing the latest WC mobile apps on iOS via the Test Flight ...

And I have noticed that even though one has the proper settings in the store - in WC Settings ... the Currency format is still display in the default US Reginoal way :-( .... why why why why?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c6gplz0l3g225a/Screenshot%202019-07-04%20at%2000.06.37.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qro3s42kcr5dtwh/IMG_88735BCC25EE-1.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxoc4oztd8yrxun/IMG_F0934AD91AF5-1.jpeg?dl=0

And yes, my iPhone is setup in English, but even my Regional Format Settings is properly setup ...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe3kswxivm5yjwq/IMG_12F78528C8C4-1.jpeg?dl=0

So why is the Mobile app buy default format the pricing as US??? why?

Please, fix this :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Future Sales Forecasting

Ability to forecast future sales based on current members and subscriptions currently active similar to how Bold Recurring reports work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create order from the app

Being able to create and edit orders from the app would be super awesome! :D

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PEDIDOS E INVENTARIO

-Que se puedan tambien crear pedidos y no solo ver los que los clientes hacen.
    -Aplicar cupones creados y poder observar el Inventario completo

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. iOS bug: everytime I get a new order there's an indicator in the Reviews button

Just what the title says. It's like the app is telling me there's a new review when actually there's a new order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Mobile App

I don't like the new home screen. I want to see what I have sold today or this month. Who cares how much you have sold this week? A week of sales could be an option, but not the home screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add back daily sales data for top selling products (on the app)

In the old app it was very easy to track unit sales of individual products - by the day, 3 days, week, etc. This was a useful tool for inventory real-time management. Unfortunately, the new version of the app does not offer this feature. When a new sale is made - I get about three emails from different sources, but with the new app, I now have no way of keeping track of how many units of each product are sold. Please add this feature back and we'll all be happy!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Добавление товара через мобильное приложение

Добавление и управление товаром( распродажа) с экрана телефона.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base