WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get full order history

We can only see sales data of 7 days. We would like to see full order history in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track how many visitors are on your site right now and where in the world they are.

Like shopify you can view live viewers that are currently viewing your site Live.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show tracking number in WooCommerce app

Should be able to track orders or at least copy a tracking number from the app rather than having to open the order on a computer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add order status update

Being able to update status order. On hold, processing or completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vacation mode

Make a way to set shop on vacation mode from mobile device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Coupons

Have a tab for coupons. To edit, add, and remove them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add products to mobile devices

Add products to mobile devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add link to product details on order details page

Would be fantastic to get a link to product details (images and description) directly on the order details page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to scan tracking barcodes with camera to update tracking information

I would like to be able to scan labels with my phone to update the tracking information in an order. It would be even nicer to purchase/print labels to WiFi printers and just have it update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How do I get my old app back?

How do I get the old app back? This one seems like it was made about 10 years prior to the last version. I upgraded my iPhone and this was the most disappointing loss. Can someone please tell me how to go back? My wife is still using the old app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sales Comparisons - Weekly - Monthly - Anually

Hey guys great app, I would love to be able to get searchable reports and comparisons for my product sales, perhaps so i can see if I am up or down in sales/income from last year, I think a monthly and weekly comparison would be awesome. Keep up the great work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Data sharing

It would much helpful for shop owners if you can add sharing and mailing options in the mobile app, like order details sharing, sales report sharing etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. D- Link Router Support Phone Number +1-877-717-0727

D-link router is used worldwide for sharing data and information over network. Secure your D-Link router from any unauthorized access or person. Contact gnitenterprises.com and connect with their expert technicians via phone, live chat or secured remote access. Call D- Link Router Support Phone Number +1-877-717-0727..

Address:- 417 9th St SW Willmar, MN 56201 USA
    Toll Free Number:- +1-877-717-0727

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set up the amount of numbers next to the filters. Like - Orders: Pending (43)

It would be great if we could implement the number next to the filters. Like, if you choose „pending“ now it says - orders: Pending

I would highly appreciate if it would look like this

Orders: Pending (Number of pending orders)

This would be soooo great and should be kinda easy to implement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Print shipping label from the app

The option already exists from web version, now only need to be able print shipping label fron the woocommerce app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base