WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage products from store vendor

Allow managing pending products sent from store vendors in the woocommerce mobile app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Real time accept/reject order buttons

Add 2 buttons to accept or reject an order with a few options to relay a message a message back to customer as to reject reason. This would be especially handy for stores offering delivery within an hour so and may not have time to deliver another as they are closing. Like restaurants etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit qty ordered by customer

When customer orders product, admin should be able to update qty field based on supplied. Eg customer orders 5 widget abc but supplier supplies 4 of 5

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shipping Details in App

Shipping details in App required

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multi-site, Subscriptions, and Bookings on the App, Please!

Love, love, LOVE that Woo has a mobile counterpart and being able to monitor my store on the go. Why not a drop-down to select between sites, like the WordPress app? Don’t like logging out and back in, wish it were more seamless. Also would be wonderful to be able to see memberships, subscriptions, and bookings in the App.. otherwise amazing, THANK YOU.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Print Orders

Make Orders Printable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Time zone

Can the app match my timezone so my data for today does not end at 5pm

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mobile app should display the Currency format setup in the store - in WC Settings!

I'm beta testing the latest WC mobile apps on iOS via the Test Flight ...

And I have noticed that even though one has the proper settings in the store - in WC Settings ... the Currency format is still display in the default US Reginoal way :-( .... why why why why?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c6gplz0l3g225a/Screenshot%202019-07-04%20at%2000.06.37.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qro3s42kcr5dtwh/IMG_88735BCC25EE-1.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxoc4oztd8yrxun/IMG_F0934AD91AF5-1.jpeg?dl=0

And yes, my iPhone is setup in English, but even my Regional Format Settings is properly setup ...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe3kswxivm5yjwq/IMG_12F78528C8C4-1.jpeg?dl=0

So why is the Mobile app buy default format the pricing as US??? why?

Please, fix this :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Availability to creat configrable product in woocommerce Android And ios app so make it easy

The great idea when you realised the user more trust and make battery business environment

Thank@You

https://androbose.in

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Ability to make product private and Hide in Search or Catalog

When editing a product add a Private Toggle and also a hide in Catalog Toggle.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show full order with all articles

Showing the full order, so the app can be used for dispatch purposes, instead of generally showing just the order value without all articles selected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Future Sales Forecasting

Ability to forecast future sales based on current members and subscriptions currently active similar to how Bold Recurring reports work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. (Mobile App) Scan products barcode using phone camera and search store catalogue

This feature will make my life so much easier. Instead of searching for the products name I can just tap the barcode scanner icon on the products tab; scan the products barcode using my phones camera and it searches my stores catalogue.

I currently add attributes to my products with the products UPC/EAN so this would work nicely.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create order from the app

Being able to create and edit orders from the app would be super awesome! :D

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add delivery method details to oreders

It would be very useful to see the chosen delivery method in the details, and if thisncould also be a filterable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Borrar pedidos

Que se puedan borrar pedidos

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce Mobile App

I don't like the new home screen. I want to see what I have sold today or this month. Who cares how much you have sold this week? A week of sales could be an option, but not the home screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add customers tab which able to see customer profile and sales

Giving the customer profile detail with how much sales he made is very useful to shop owner to find valuable customer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base