WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 245 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    19 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

340 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  56 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rebate feature in woocommerce

Rebates are different then discounts, and it would be nice to add this feature and include in woo api.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk move products to another package

When printing a shipping label, you are only able to move one item at a time to another package. This becomes problematic if you have many products you would have to move over, as each move consists of 3 clicks to complete the move.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. order item

In an order, I can check some product data only if the sold product is still present in the catalog.

If I delete a Product, I cannot read anymore its data in a completed order.

I'd like to store in an order item all useful data to make all orders safe from future removing product

I'd like to have in an order item at least:
    - the current sku
    - the current regular price
    - the current sell price

In general, when placing an order, each order line should contain a snapshot of the product same as it is available…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fpx

Hi All,

Since Stripe has already implemented FPX payment, can you guys include this payment method for the next plugin update ? FPX has been the top payment method in Malaysia instead of Credit Cards/Debit Cards.

80% of Malaysian agree that FPX felt more secured for them instead of entering Debit/Credit cards information. The documentation of FPX can be found at https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/one-time/fpx .

Hoping to see it in the next plugin update !

152 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Checkout Block to include all payment gateways

When I use the shortcode "woocommerce_checkout" then under Payment Methods I see all the payment gateways that I have defined (for me it's: Stripe credit card,Strip iDeal, Stripe Bancontact, Stripe Giropay and Paypal).

But when I use the Woocommerce checkout block then I only see Credit Card (I guess from Stripe) and Paypal. I really would like to see all the other methods as well.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to create "global" product attributes from API

For now, we can only create products attributes for one product from the API, but not the store attributes. It could be great for plugin developpers to be able to create attributes as "global" in the store, and then assign them directly when creating a product from the API

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add BECS Direct Debit to the Stripe payments plugin for Australia

Add BECS Direct Debit to the Stripe payments plugin for Australia

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. stats for last year, last month, last week, all time, customise time period for stats

currently, we can only see current year stats on mobile app, which means if it is the start of the year like right now, there is really not much to see.

It is necessary to show stats for longer time period and to have the option the customise the time period during which we want the stats to show.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add manual input options for order tracking details on order page

Hi, I think it would be great to add on the order page once you are ready to complete/fulfil the order the ability to manually add tracking information/code and carrier information for the order. This is becoming more and more asked by our customers and very common on other platforms.

Now this can be achieved through a little customisation and addition of coding but I kinda of see it as a temporary fix. Now with woocommerce going through significant changes currently I feel it should ideally be standard feature now and currently lacks that.

This is quite similar to what…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Boolean Search + Filter is needed. Search feature is very slow

1) We need Boolean search feature plus Filter to work together.

Boolean search such as AND, NOT and OR produce more relevant results. If filter is also added then there will be refined result. Filter could be Price, Location, Category, Sku, Tag, Attributes, Title, Heading (H1,H2,H3), Paragraph, Comment etc.

2) There should be option to arrange results (A) Alphabetically (B) Numerically (C) Keywords (D) based on relevance (E) Price. (F) Also there should be option for us to make a list of index/topics/URL so that customer can rely on us if they fail to find expected result; With this option…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create an option to enter shipping costs including tax

Situation: a webshop has products which contains 9% VAT and products which contains 21% VAT. There are different shipping costs and they all include VAT.

Dutch TAX laws (and also TAX laws in other countries) says that if a customer buys only products which contains 9% VAT, the VAT in the shipping costs should also be 9%. As soon as a product with 21% VAT is added, the VAT in the shipping costs raises to 21%.

If you set the TAX on the shipping costs to “based on items in the cart” this functionality works, but … the shipping costs…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

1,753 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offer@>> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/kevin-costner-cbd/

Kevin Costner CBD > Kevin Costner CBD Oil > Naturally CBD OIL > Aging is the approach is which an individual profits a number of ache in life. The discomforts may additionally trouble you on your daily manner of living. They can each be within the intellectual fitness and well-being or can be within the bodily nicely-being. An person can without issue tell about the ache…. Read More:->> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/kevin-costner-cbd/
    https://sites.google.com/site/kevincostnercbdoilhealth/
    https://community.magento.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Magento-Community/Offer-gt-http-fitnessproductcenter-com-kevin-costner-cbd/m-p/462051
    http://way2find.com/http-fitnessproductcenter-com-kevin-costner-cbd/
    https://www.otosaigon.com/threads/offer-http-fitnessproductcenter-com-kevin-costner-cbd.8992546/
    https://www.techrum.vn/threads/offer-http-fitnessproductcenter-com-kevin-costner-cbd.364550/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please add custom fields and custom required fields

my client is a florist that delivers only on some postalcodes on an italian metropolitan city. I need to add postalcode required field in order to make the filter working. Currently the postalcode is only optional and no error message is displayed so there are users who leave the checkout because they do not understand that they have to put not only the city but also the postalcode. 2. I need to add a destinationa date field with time and it would be great also a time range option so the client can choose when to receive the order. 3.…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Assign customers to affiliate

My client wants to be able to assign customers (their clients) to affiliates within their profile, so that the customer is applied to one specific affiliate every time they shop. Their affiliates are in-office staff only, and they want them to be able to receive a lifetime commission on every person who they refer to the site. Is there any way to assign customers who create an account to one affiliate so that they always receive a commission when that person shops, rather than just when they use the affiliate link and/or coupon?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow "Ship to" field to be hidden in the PayPal window

The PayPal API has a variable that suppresses the "Ship to" information that is displayed at the top of the PayPal window. Specifically it is the shippingpreferences variable that can be set to noshipping. I only sell digital products for download and showing a shipping address causes a lot of customer confusion. Please add an option to the extension to allow for this configuration change.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bacs Direct Debit payments in the UK with Stripe

It'd be nice if stripe payment gateway offers Bacs Direct Debit for UK customers. SEPA needs to use Euro as a currency which is not very ideal for UK customer who'd rather prefer using pounds.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 330 331
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base