WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 224 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    15 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add WooCommerce Subscriptions support to WooCommerce Payments

While we shipped WooCommerce Payments beta without support for WooCommerce Subscriptions in order to give folks access to it sooner, we definitely need to support WooCommerce Subscriptions to make it possible to capture recurring revenue.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fpx

Hi All,

Since Stripe has already implemented FPX payment, can you guys include this payment method for the next plugin update ? FPX has been the top payment method in Malaysia instead of Credit Cards/Debit Cards.

80% of Malaysian agree that FPX felt more secured for them instead of entering Debit/Credit cards information. The documentation of FPX can be found at https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/one-time/fpx .

Hoping to see it in the next plugin update !

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

1,186 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Prevent renewal of out of stock products

When a renewal is processed containing a product that is out of stock, the customer is still billed for the unavailable product.

If the product is unavailable, why would you charge the customer for something that I can't deliver?

I can understand why some store admins, who deal in virtual products like memberships or downloads, would appreciate having subscriptions renew independently of stock constraints or other unavailability states, but in those cases, store admins can simply declare the product as being in stock, and disable stock management, opting into bypassing stock at the product level.

Why you would have the…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Revulut Payments

https://www.revolut.com/ Revulut payments getway plugin.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Product search by SKU in Mobile App

I have tried the Mobile App to update inventory on a stock order of quite a few items as they are put in their place, I was a bit shocked to see that can't search the item by SKU as it would be on the stock label but instead needed to type out the name.

This would be a great time-saving feature for those who use the product section for updating stock quantities.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Shortcode to display category-specific coupons

While we already have a shortcode to display all created coupons, it'd be nice to have additional arguments to only display coupons that apply to specific categories. That way, we can create a catalogue of coupons to be displayed on separate pages. And maybe also add them to product category pages, that way users can browse these categorized items and see the coupons that are available for such category.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show variations in orders mobile app

Every time I receive an order, I do not know the variations of the product the customer chose. I have to check on my computer to see their variation choices. I would like to see the variant options per order on the mobile app instead of checking on desktop

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add point-of-sale functionality for taking orders on the go

An interface that will allow shop manager to enter an order through the app. Will be awesome for example for sales at popup events.

431 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please do NOT force use of PayPal Smart Buttons in next release

I have a message in my admin saying:

“PayPal Checkout with new Smart Payment Buttons™ gives your customers the power to pay the way they want without leaving your site.
    The existing buttons will be removed in the next release. Please upgrade to Smart Payment Buttons on the PayPal Checkout settings page.”

I disabled the smart buttons because they confuse customers. I had customers complain that PayPal was the only payment method even though it’s not. What happens is that the “smart button” makes the payment button PayPal branded (when the PayPal payment method is selected), giving the impression that…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. App should connect to thermal printer

The app shou connect to thermal printer to print orders quickly

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Host translations of premium plugins

WooCommece.com should language packs for it's premium plugins. Ideally, these would be open to translation by the community and then served via WordPress automatically the same way plugins hosted at WordPress.org are.

I'm not sure if that last part is possible, but at the least it would be a big boon for the non-English speaking sites of the world to get translations for a single source versus having to translate every premium plugin themselves.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to add/edit order in the app

Ability to add/edit order in the app.

740 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display orders that are placed before the app was installed.

The app only shows orders that are placed since the app was installed. Would be useful if it could read ALL orders from the webshop (or, say, the last 6 months). Hence giving a complete picture of sales.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update stock levels from the mobile app

Please add the ability to update stock levels from the mobile app

282 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

187 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an iss

When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an issue where the breadcrumb wraps on mobile when it is too long with the product name.

Yo can use the following to remove the product name but it leaves the category unlinked, defeating the purpose of the breadcrumb.

function edchangebreadcrumb( $breadcrumb ) {

if(is_singular()){

array_pop($breadcrumb);

}

return $breadcrumb;
    }
    addfilter( 'woocommercegetbreadcrumb', 'edchange_breadcrumb' );

Looking at the output in Chrome console, there is no obvious was to remove the product name…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 256 257
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories