WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 242 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    19 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

Apple pay and Google Pay via Square

253 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fpx

Hi All,

Since Stripe has already implemented FPX payment, can you guys include this payment method for the next plugin update ? FPX has been the top payment method in Malaysia instead of Credit Cards/Debit Cards.

80% of Malaysian agree that FPX felt more secured for them instead of entering Debit/Credit cards information. The documentation of FPX can be found at https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/one-time/fpx .

Hoping to see it in the next plugin update !

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Checkout Block to include all payment gateways

When I use the shortcode "woocommerce_checkout" then under Payment Methods I see all the payment gateways that I have defined (for me it's: Stripe credit card,Strip iDeal, Stripe Bancontact, Stripe Giropay and Paypal).

But when I use the Woocommerce checkout block then I only see Credit Card (I guess from Stripe) and Paypal. I really would like to see all the other methods as well.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to create "global" product attributes from API

For now, we can only create products attributes for one product from the API, but not the store attributes. It could be great for plugin developpers to be able to create attributes as "global" in the store, and then assign them directly when creating a product from the API

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create an option to enter shipping costs including tax

Situation: a webshop has products which contains 9% VAT and products which contains 21% VAT. There are different shipping costs and they all include VAT.

Dutch TAX laws (and also TAX laws in other countries) says that if a customer buys only products which contains 9% VAT, the VAT in the shipping costs should also be 9%. As soon as a product with 21% VAT is added, the VAT in the shipping costs raises to 21%.

If you set the TAX on the shipping costs to “based on items in the cart” this functionality works, but … the shipping costs…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

1,710 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bacs Direct Debit payments in the UK with Stripe

It'd be nice if stripe payment gateway offers Bacs Direct Debit for UK customers. SEPA needs to use Euro as a currency which is not very ideal for UK customer who'd rather prefer using pounds.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Printing invoice from woocomemrce app

Printing invoices from Woocommerce app should be able tp print invoices off directly from app to a reciept or normal printer. This functionality would assist takeaway restraunt services

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show variations in orders mobile app

Every time I receive an order, I do not know the variations of the product the customer chose. I have to check on my computer to see their variation choices. I would like to see the variant options per order on the mobile app instead of checking on desktop

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add "Export to CSV" feature for purchase data

A CSV data export option is absolutely essential for both our own analytics and our affiliates' analytics. While it's helpful to have records in the affiliate dashboard, we can't take do any data manipulation with them to find out what is selling best, how one affiliate compares to another, etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The ability to change texts, colors (and icon), files ,add shortcode

It needs the ability to change the texts and this is to support several languages, and suit the types of stores.

Changing colors (and icons) is the basis of a site’s identity.

Change the displayed files to match several stores.

Short code is important for the ability to use the block in any page design plugins

I think this project will achieve a wonderful achievement

Thank you

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. set commission by category / tag

I would like to be able to set the payable commission by product / product category / or a specific tag. I would also like to be able to exclude products based on category or tag.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apple Pay Support for WooCommerce Payments

Please add Apple Pay (and Google Pay) support to WooCommerce Payments

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Product search by SKU in Mobile App

I have tried the Mobile App to update inventory on a stock order of quite a few items as they are put in their place, I was a bit shocked to see that can't search the item by SKU as it would be on the stock label but instead needed to type out the name.

This would be a great time-saving feature for those who use the product section for updating stock quantities.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Re add the "Previous Subscription Status" to the Zapier Filters

We use WooCommerce, Woo Subscription and Woo Zapier plugins. Previously there was a Zapier Filter called "previous subscription status" but when we create new zaps, we do not have that filter. Zapier support has informed us that WooCommerce is no longer sending them that filter and have asked to reach out with a suggestion for this.

"Previous subscription status" filter is essential as it is used to identify the change of the status of a user which is the key trigger for us to add that user to the member list or to remove a user from a list in…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a "create an account" option on checkout.

On the new update, it only has an option for users to login. I hope there would be an option for users to create an account automatically.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show Product Variation Details

Right now, when an order is placed for a variable product the app doesn't show what attributes the customer picked.

(My situation is handmade leather goods, so while the product name tells me what product they ordered, I have no way of knowing what colour/size/add-ons they chose. There are over 2 million combinations per product, so assigning SKUs isn't realistic for us.)

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please make Points and Rewards extension to be compatible with the Free Trial Coupon for Woocommerce Subscriptions Plugin

Please make Points and Rewards extension to be compatible with the Free Trial Coupon for Woocommerce Subscriptions Plugin.

I use the external plugin to be able to give just one week free trial to a monthly subscription, so people with the coupon are given a free week then charged for their subscription at the end of it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 303 304
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base