WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

622 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  14 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Products section

Add Products section in the app where the list of all products could be seen.

723 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to add/edit order in the app

Ability to add/edit order in the app.

367 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add point-of-sale functionality for taking orders on the go

An interface that will allow shop manager to enter an order through the app. Will be awesome for example for sales at popup events.

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to find Norton setup product key at norton.com/setup

I am using Norton antivirus security in my windows 10 PC from last one year but at this time subscription has been ended so this not working properly in my PC. Last night I was working on my PC then it has automatically shut down because too many viruses are running in my device and computer speed has been too slow I think some files have been corrupted. So, I want to renew Norton setup to protect my PC from viruses. At this time I am very frustrated because I am unable to find product key, I have visited too…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update stock levels from the mobile app

Please add the ability to update stock levels from the mobile app

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add PayPal Credit options for UK Sellers

PayPal Credit now available to UK Sellers but the PayPal Checkout Gateway plugin doesn't support it yet. Can we have it enabled for UK Sellers

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to create a PDF Invoice in the app

It will be great to be able to create PDF invoices in the app.

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Push notifications for all stores in app

It would be great if all the stores you have on the app gave push notifications when you get a sale etc. At the moment, only the store you are active on will give notifications.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SKU scanner

SKU scanner on WooCommerce app to be able to scan product and update stock

The idea to make updating products stock easier

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Estimated shipping date for "In Stock" and "Available on backorder"

It would be really useful to finally add an estimated shipping date to the core in form of a global setting or even on a product level if possible -
    to set a number of days or a date range for all products with "In Stock" status and have a separate setting to add additional few days when the product is "On Backorder".

For example an in stock item can have an estimated shipping date in 3-5 days and an item on backorder would have 10 days more added to it.

I belie this is a very quick solution and…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ''+27715451704 (GET RICH) HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, USA Katlehong Soweto

''+27715451704 (GET RICH) HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, USA Katlehong Soweto Pretoria Centurion Mamelodi Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town
    Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park
    Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
    Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
    Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington
    Welcome Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape Gauteng KwaZulu- Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adding Multiple Stores to the App

It would be awesome to be able to sync multiple stores I manage into one app.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WooCommerce Memberships and BuddyPress Integration

This one seems pretty obvious so it's really surprising that it doesn't exist already, but Memberships should work seamlessly with Buddypress.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Native WOO Browser based Point Of Sale (POS)

I am increasingly losing clients to Shopify because of one primary feature that is core to Shopify but not to Woo. That is a native, simple Point of Sale (POS) feature that allows businesses to take orders via brick & mortar stores while maintaining stock levels with the centralized WOO stock control system.

I know there are several other requests for a Woo POS, but these are requests as an add-on to WOO. I feel this should be a core feature of WOO (with the ability to be abled or disable).

It should operate in the same way as Shopify's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add separate house number field in checkout

Every major platform offers a separate field to enter the house number in checkout, rather than entering this together with the street name in the "address 1" field.

There is a very good reason for this. It ensures that addresses are formatted correctly. It is very difficult for shipping label API's to correctly split house numbers from street names in all cases for all European addresses. Shipping labels without the correct house number information leads to delays, returns, unhappy customers and a lot of extra costs for the seller.

It is time WooCommerce joined the other professional platforms and provide…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommerce link with Xero to send a credit note to Xero on product refund

It would be good for Woocommerce to send a credit note to Xero automatically when a product or order is partially or fully refunded in WooCommerce.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Live Chat option via WooCommerce Mobile App

There are chat plugins available but the hard part is always being stuck to a computer.

With the WooCommerce app, store owners can chat with customers on the go via the App.

Chat increases conversion rates substantially.

Till now I was using Facebook messenger, however many users don't like it.

Please, I'm sure that would be a BIG selling point for users to download and install the Woocommerce App.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 241 242
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base