WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send FUE to address in current subscription instead of parent order

Currently, the FUE is sent to the customer's email address listed in their parent order, not the email address in their active subscription. If they changed it themselves, it's not updated in the parent order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix/Add Time Zone Compatibility (Events Calendar)

Currently follow ups are sent at the event time but in the site time zone without regard for the event timezone.

Events Calendar supports event timezones but Follow Ups does not consider the timezone.

This results in emails scheduled an hour before an event being sent at the wrong time unless by coincidence the event is in the site's timezone.

This is a problem.

Follow up emails scheduled based on event time should be based on the actual event time, not the incorrect event time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show Event Timezone in Follow Up email

Add a code to show the event timezone in follow up emails

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offer ability to disable tracking pixel for legal privacy compliance

Follow-up plugin automatically adds a tracking pixel to each sent email. It basically tracks as soon as someone is opening the email.

This is not allowed according to the working party on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data in the EU unless you have gotten explicit consent to actually track their email usage. This consent needs to be informed, specific, etc meaning a user must be made aware eg at the time of purchase that you will be tracking their email opening. Mentioning this in the privacy policy under legitimate interest might not be…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add trigger for partially paid status in bookings emails

We use Follow-up Emails with Woocommerce Bookings and also Woocommerce Deposits. Deposits adds a new booking status 'partially paid' to bookings (as well as orders). We'd like to use this 'partially paid' status in the triggers for bookings emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Save the cart in the database for abandoned cart email follow up

The current functionality will lead a user to an empty cart when clicking the cart link in an abandoned cart follow up email from another device than the device that was used to abandon the cart.

The cart should be temporarily saved in the database so that the user can get back to the cart across devices. Consider a scenario where a user has to abandon their cart at their work computer and get the email at their phone on the bus home. They cannot complete their purchase if they were not logged in, because the cart is empty.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically disable sending out emails in staging

Like how Woocommerce Subscriptions automatically stops sending out emails once it detects it's on a staging site.

We currently have issues with emails sending out in the staging site after right after resetting it. Adding Disable Emails in there is also not an option as it sends out emails right after the staging site is up. Not enough time to login and install the Disable Emails plugin

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Followup emails email-preferences management integrated into woocommerce account structure

Integrated followup email email-preferences and unsubscribe endpoints in the woocommerce account page. Make's more sense than your default structure for integrating with the theme which didn't work with my site. Have it as a plugin. Ideally you integrate into FUE and support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Coupon Exclusion for Follow Up Emails

Currently, emails can be sent when a coupon is used, however there is no way to NOT send an email when a coupon is used.

Add a coupon dropdown from the exclusion list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add trigger options: Resources, Persons, Add-On Products

I am setting up a Bookable Product using WooCommerce Bookings.
    I want students of my Institute to book an appointment for an online video call.
    I want to give them 3 choices of available video platform for any bookable time-slot (I can make those choices either Resources or Add-On products).

After they have completed the booking process, I would like to send them specific instructions on how to connect with our Institute through a notification or Follow-Up email.

I want the email to be specific to the platform they have selected (ie: if a student selected Facebook Messenger, they will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Send Follow-up emails on a specific date

Allow triggered follow-up emails to be scheduled to be sent on a specific date rather than on a delay as it currently only allows.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Followup Needs User List Control

Followup Needs User List Control

Love the plugin but want people to sign up for newsletters and for them to choose which lists they would like to receive information on. There is only a Subscribe button. Please add option for users to check which lists they'd like to be on. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Recaptcha or Honeypot to Follow Ups mailing list sign up shortcode to prevent spam sign ups

Right now, there is nothing that is preventing bots from spam signing up to a mailing list. There is a known scam strategy in which a scammer signs a victim up for tons of mailing lists, thus the victim might miss an email from their bank or PayPal telling them about a large withdrawal. That, and all the spam email addresses take up resources when sending out newsletters. I probably have 2,000 spam email addresses in my mailing list and I can't do anything about it!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. woocommerce follow-up spam protection

We need spam protection for the [fue_subscribe ...] shortcode for mailing list signups!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make {item_names} in Booking type email a link to the purchased product

In the extension Woocommerce follow up emails, in all other email types, except the bookings one, the {item_names} variable creates a link to the product. It would be very helpful to extend this feature to the booking email type as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Follow Ups with product attributes level

Follow Ups with product attributes level

It would be very nice to be able to send out purchase emails based on product attributes.

We sell software for 1,2,3 years and we would like to send out expiry reminders. All software are variable product where an attribute is the number of years. Right now we only able to send out purchase emails if we configure several hundres of emails for each unique variation. The number of years is not handled at category level (we have categories like Windows or Android software).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Follow up emails rewards and point triggers should be triggered from admin points adjustments

When using the "total earned points is greater than" trigger only points changes initiated by placing an order count. It would be helpful if adjustments made in the admin area also caused this trigger to work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HTML code to use Follow-ups as autoresponder

I want the subscribers to be part of the follow-ups process. I just would like to make it easier and without leaving the page f.e via overlay. So I would need an HTML code that does the same for wordpress as the HTML codes does for autoresponders f.e. when using a service like concertbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Trigger for Shipping Zone

We would like to add a trigger to purchased email follow up type. We would like to set a trigger based on shipping zone as this would allow us to send e-mails to customers based on Shipping Zone, unfortunately triggers by shipping method do not give us the functionality we want because we use the same shipping method across multiple shipping zones.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Follow-up Emails - Send Emails to Bookings via Resources or Persons

It would be awesome to create follow-up emails that can be sent to specific resources/persons under a bookable product.

Right now I can only send follow-up emails to the bookable procuct.

I really need to be able to create follow-up emails for clients buy a bookable procude and who are assigned/picked a resource/person.

Right now I have a bookable product that has two resources. Resource 1 requires clients to have a specific telephone number and access code. Resource 2 requires clients to have a totally different telephone number and access code.

I have another bookable product that allows clients to…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base