WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Follow-up Emails shortcodes that refer to the User (as opposed to the Bill payer)

The variable {customer_first_name}, for example, refers to the first name of the bill payer. There is no variable that refers to the first name of the user. This is needed for clients who pay on behalf of someone else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send an email when a custom order field changed

Send an email when a custom order field changed
    Extension: WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resend email to user that did NOT open previews email

A good idea will be if I will be able to resend email to all user that got my previews email but did NOT open it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to send emails by user type

It would be great to be able to send follow up emails to different user types. Offering different customer levels different discounts etc.

This would also be good for sending newsletters... different emails to wholesale customers etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woocommerce Follow Ups Birthday add on

Could you please add a birthday month email to the plugin. So we can offer our customers birthday discount coupons either on the day or the month of their birthday.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter/Trigger based on User's Shipping Address for Abandon Cart Coupon

Ammend WooCommerce Follow-up Emails to include the option to set up a trigger to send an e-mail for abandoned carts based on the buyer's geographical location.

For example, two buyers;
    1st Buyer - USA
    2nd Buyer - Mexico

Both add to cart, both abandon cart

After 15 minute abandon cart rule, have Follow-Up e-mails send an abandon cart e-mail campaign with a coupon designated specifically to the USA buyer, and another to the Mexico buyer. So coupons/marketing methods are more targeted based on the buyers geographical location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more Organizer Email tag

Please add a tag for including the email of the Event Organizer such as:

event_organizer_email

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add more Venue specific tags

I would love to have additional tags associated with the event venue such as:

event_venue_url (url for venue page on website)
    event_venue_google_map (url for Google map page of venue location)

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Admin defined accepted order statuses for Customer Emails triggered after last purchase

Sending Customer Emails based on the "after last purchase" trigger seems to be hard coded to only work on "processing" or "completed" orders. It would be helpful if I could select which order statuses count as a purchase.

For example, I'm using a deposits plugin that created an order status of "partially-paid". I'd like all "partially-paid", "processing", and "completed" orders to get the "after last purchase" email.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More filter / trigger options (for example language of the user)

In order to create different emails to different user languages would be ideal to have a new filter for user variables, i.e Language.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Featured Image Shortcode

Shortcodes should be added to display a lessons, course or products featured image.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drop ship link

Having an easy to access drop ship link somewhere could cut down admin time. This could be added when a new product is listed and show in the admin order processing. This would give a one click order in place of pulling up other files. This would also make it very easy to do from mobile while on the go.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Follow Up Birthday

In the Follow Up plugin would be great if will can send a birthday message.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Way to hook into Automated Follow-up Emails plugin?

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/automated-follow-up-emails/

I'm wondering if there's a way to create a hook so that if a user on my website signs up for my newsletter (MailChimp), their email address is passed into the Automated Follow-up Email plugin BEFORE going to MailChimp. This way the AFE plugin can generate a coupon code for that user and mail it off, and then the user's email address gets passed onto MailChimp to be added to the list.

Is this possible?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base