WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prevent renewal of out of stock products

When a renewal is processed containing a product that is out of stock, the customer is still billed for the unavailable product.

If the product is unavailable, why would you charge the customer for something that I can't deliver?

I can understand why some store admins, who deal in virtual products like memberships or downloads, would appreciate having subscriptions renew independently of stock constraints or other unavailability states, but in those cases, store admins can simply declare the product as being in stock, and disable stock management, opting into bypassing stock at the product level.

Why you would have the…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switching Subscriptions with Prorate - Make User Friendly

Currently, when you switch subscriptions you are presented with the subscription product page with a small message at the top to say to switch. When you choose your new selection it shows the original price instead of the prorated price which is confusing and potentially offputting for the user as it looks like they have to pay full price again. We could do with either a message in here to say that the prorate fee will be calculated on the checkout page, or ideally just the prorated price instead.

It would be great to have the option to change the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. possibility to switch only one product in an existing subscription, while leaving the other one intact.

the possibility to switch only one product in an existing subscription, while leaving the other one intact. When you choose the new product on switching, it will fully replace all the products on the subscription with the new ones. It's also not possible to have a single subscription for two products that renew on different schedules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable customer to modify delivery / pickup date within the subscription period

I would like customers to be able to change the delivery / pickup date within the subscription period.

For example, if a customer has a weekly subscription for physical products that is delivered on a Wednesday, they would be able to change the date to a Friday. Ideally, I would like the option to change billing date accordingly (moving it to the day before the new delivery date for example) but this would not be a deal breaker.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pay Back Subscription Missed Payments

If a subscriber missed a payment, they can pay that missed charge through their account page with a pay button while their subscription is on "hold". I use subscriptions to charge for instrument rentals. If a subscriber misses a payment, I can use automate woo to move the subscription from "on hold" to "active " after 28 days, and mark the previous payment as "failed" so the subscriber has a chance to get on track, but there is no way for them to pay the missed payment through their account page...can the missed payments be marked as liabilities on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can create_pending_subscription_for_order return the subscription ID?

In the WCSubscriptionsManager class, it would be very helpful if the creatependingsubscriptionfororder method would return the subscription id, like the following:

return $subscription->id;

We have an instance where we're trying to build an array of pending subscription ids created from an order so we can more easily link them with subsequent memberships.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Subscription made easy

Would like to see if you have subscriptions installed to where a customer ordered a product as a one time purchase and did not select a subscription. Then we send them an email saying we have a subscription plan where we automatically send you replacements. Right now there is no way that customer can go back in and say yes sign me up what they have to do is make another purchase and then select a subscription. I want to capture that customer right after they made a purchase and easily sign them up without having them to make another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Set Specific Renewal Dates on Certain Dates for Quarterly Subscriptions

For those offering Quarterly Subscriptions, an option to setup a subscription product to automatically renew on certain dates throughout the year (every quarter) would be very helpful. Instead of customers being billed 3 months after they sign up for a subscription, they would be charged a renewal fee on a specified date every quarter no matter when they signed up. For instance, if I wanted all subscribers to be charged on the same day each quarter (i.e. January 15th, April 15th, July 15th, October 15th), then this would make it easier to forecast inventory and ensure that physical subscription products…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upgrade billing mode with subscription in progress

It would be interesting if you could change the way the upgrade prorate is done. Example: If I have a monthly subscription and I am going to upgrade to an annual subscription, I would like the annual subscription price to be charged on the spot, discounting what the customer has credit, if the monthly subscription has not yet ended. At the moment it is only possible to upgrade by charging a small fee proportional to the time left to finish the current monthly subscription, and only after it expires that it charges the value of the new annual subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Forecast Products for upcoming subscriptions

Is there a way to forecast products for upcoming subscriptions? - Indeed, there are 'Subscriptions by Product' under the 'Subscriptions' on Woocommerce Settings tab but I likely to know, how many items of a particular SKU are allocated to subscriptions over a particular time period?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make GoCardless mandates recurring

When a subscription is created against GoCardless, instead of creating a recurring mandate on GoCardless, a new mandate is setup every month. This means that instead of the payments being taken on the 1st of the month, they are taken about 5 days later since a new mandate takes time to be processed.

I have spoken to WooCommerce.com support and they've advised that it's the way Subscriptions is designed since it controls the renewals. However this breaks and goes against one of the fundamental reason why we use direct debits, which is to take payments from users on a specific…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subscriptions to be renewed before expiration.

Woocommerce Subscriptions does not allow customers to renew their subscription before it expires. I really just want customers to be able to renew their existing subscription/purchase before it expires in stead of when it is already expired. And that it renews from the date that it is set to expire instead of the date it is renewed. This would really be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show early renewal Button only X days before renewal

The early renewal Function is great and my Subscribers love it. But it would be great, if the Users could not renew 365 Days per Year.

It would be great to have a Function to set, "Show Button early renewal X days before renewal date".

We have a NPO Sports Membership Site and change our prices Yearly. It would be bad, that the User could Renew in the First year 10 times for 10$ and skip year 2 with 30$ Price and year 5 with 50$ Price.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subscriptions Gifting should trigger Zapier Subscription related Zaps on gifted User

When using the Subscription Gifting plug-in along with the Zapier Integration plug-in, have the person receiving the gifted subscription get the Subscription based Zap triggers. Right now the Master User info is being sent along with the Zap triggers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a "activate for subscriptions" option in the "Invoice" Payment Method

would be great to have an "Invoice" deactivation option for subscription product available like with the other payment methods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Woocomerce Subscriptions: Send a notification to store manager when a subscription has been updated

If a customer makes an change on an item in a subscription, send an email or flag the subscription so the store manager be aware of the change

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Renewal order as completed on payment

Add the option to selec if all renewal orders to be marked as completed upon payment. This could be useful to use subscriptions where you only process and ship the first order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Signature Pad

Signature Pad for Woocommerce! Sometimes you can get disputed charges and what best way to show the credit card company that the user agreed to pay for the subscription until canceled with their digital signature? Other people are already doing it. I only found one plugin that does this but the placement does not work well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Variable Subscription Change Drop down menu in account

I offer variable subscriptions where people can select brands and other things that they might want to change from time to time. Instead of going through the "switching" process, allow them to make those changes by dropdown menu right in their "My Account" page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base