WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the option to select a typographie with typhograpie pitcure

I engrave knives and i'm obliged to enter an image of the typographie exemple at the end of the short description for customer to select the typo they want. Such a mess for an the addon who is sensed to help to personnalized items...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add/edit orders via the admin backend with Product Add Ons

The ability to add items with Product Add Ons after an order is placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to use product tags as well as categories to apply add-ons to products

Currently we can only use categories to bulk add add-ons to products.

It would be great to be able to use product tags as an alternative method.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Add-ons with different tax / VAT

For the product-addons it would be great improvement to have possibility to choose different tax / VAT for different addon.

Most often if you are selling a hotel room, and your addons are food, rental equipments etc. they share different VAT.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow changing product add-on values through Order Admin and when switching subcriptions

It is currently not possible for a store administrator to modify the add on value through the UI for an existing order or subscription. It is also not possible for a customer to change the add on value of a product that is part of subscription. I would like to have these features...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product add ons for phone orders in the back end

We take a lot of orders on the phone with products that require add ons for options. It would save us an immense amount of time if the drop downs were already there in back end and did not have to be added in the meta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Add-ons with Bookings Plugin

Product add-ons when used with Bookings plugin, backend option for add-ons to add additional time (minutes / hours) to a booking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add-on for a specific variation of a variable product

Fixing this would be a major improvement

Note: Add-ons can be applied to variable products, but can only be defined at the product level. Example: You cannot have an add-on for a specific variation of a variable product (e.g., for a blue shirt only).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SKUs is necessary in Product addons to work with business system

I tested product bundle, but it dosent work for me because its not possible to have variation with bundle. I dont know how I am going to fix SKUs issue, so good if addons had that SKUs function. Bundles and Composite dosent work wtih same satisfaction lika addons.
    SKUs is need for business system. Im sure that more user need it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Product Add-ons option to appear in "pop up" window

I am starting to build out my website and the list of add-ons is getting quite long and making my product page look ugly. I am wondering if there is a way to have the product add ons appear in a "pop up" window after a user clicks add to cart?

For example take a look at the link below for functionality.

https://www.personalizationmall.com/Ski-Pass-Personalized-Natural-Wood-Ornament-i64678.item?productid=23963&sdest=prodcat

You make your single product selection first on the product page, and then all of the other stuff happens once you click "personalize and add to cart"

That is the exact functionality I am looking for on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Displaying Product Add-ons Custom Content in Block Cart

New Block Cart cannot display Product Add-ons Custom Content.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Configuration of Tiered Price Table and Product AddOns

It would be good if the percentage discount scales that I create in the "Tiered Price Table for WooCommerce" plug-in optionally also affect the Product AddOns that I create with Quantity via the "WooCommerce Product Add-ons" plug-in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via REST API with Product Add-Ons

it is not possible with Product Add-Ons to Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via API.

As per Product Add Ons API Docs (docs/api/orders.md) the route wp-json/wc/v1/product-add-ons/order/ should retrieve or Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order… but it’s not working on version 3.0.32 (latest as of the date of this post).

We are expecting the API to give the results as per documentation, but instead, we are getting this error:
    {
    "code": "restnoroute",
    "message": "No route was found matching the URL and request method",
    "data": {
    "status": 404
    }
    }

Looks like API for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for one-time addons on subscription products

Currently add-ons only allow subscription products to have addons that are also charged recurringly, so they add to the total recurring price. It would be great to also offer add-ons that vere only charged at the time of purchase.

Example: you buy a magazine subscription, with a priority shipping recurring addon AND you want a one time welcome pack add-on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. About addons types

Hello,

Can you put an option where the user can view images and select more than one item?

Currently he can only select one item in the images option or select more than one item without images.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Add-Ons multiselect option like checkboxes when options display as images

Hi, would be very useful when we set additional option and we make them to display as images and give an option that they can be multiselect example as checkboxes, at this moment when you set options and display them as image the user can select only 1 option if you have set 2 or more available options, or if is possible to make the checkboxes options to display also as images. thank you in advance

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow User to Select Quantity of Addon for All Addon Types

At the moment, the user can only select a quantity if we use the quantity field but it would be great if we could use the checkbox field and combine that with a quantity for each selection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to have AND/OR options for categories on global Add ons

I would like to be able to apply add on types by brand 1 PLUS women, or brand 2 PLUS men, etc. Currently if I select brand 1 category and women category it will work, until I add brand 2 and women category, then it will show size options for brand 1 AND size options for brand 2 on anything that is also added to the women category. Looking for the addition of AND/OR options for add-ons by category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow the export of Product add-ons information to a csv file (with clear/seperate columns for each addon field)

I am adding fields (headings) from your add-ons plugin to some of my products successfully without a problem. However, when I export these products to a CSV file, such added fields are not visible on my csv file or excel file. Since I am running a mutli-vendor store, I need to export a csv file with clear editable columns in order to enable vendors to import products in bulk through filling/editing those add-ons fields based on their products’ specification (in a simple excel file/csv format).

I am aware that you have those add-ons information encoded in the csv file, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base