WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Selecting add-on makes shiping free

When users select a certain add-on for a product, the shipping should be free.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. select more than one product add-on

when setting up add-ons for multiple choice with images, the ability to select more than one selection would be handy. imagine you're picking toppings for a pizza.. at the moment I can only select one image add-on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Select which global add-on to use at product level

Having a global "colour" add-on, for example, that you can update the colours in when you offer new colour options. BUT, at the product level, you can select the global add-on you want to assign to the product, instead of excluding the category add-on, and giving it it's own add-on.

That is what I was expecting to be able to do with this add-on, but sadly that is not how it works ;(

I have the same colour or pattern for products in various different categories. But, not everything in that category gets this option.
    And some items get a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Product addon to be also non-recurring with subscription product

Allow product addon to be charged non-recurring when combined with subscription this will help us to recover a addon fixed charge such as installation etc in a subscription product

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Addons - Ability to add Stock to Options

Similar to variations it would be great to add stock levels against each product option.

How it would work:
    Add extra field for stock quantities eg 5 black, 4 blue
    When 5 of the black have been purchased, that option greys out

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PRODUCT ADD ONS

This plugin is a mess since the last update.

Fields are mashed together in cart instead of appearing on individual lines. This has to be fixed! It looks completely unprofessional.
    Also, there is no way to limit the size of uploads, without changing things on your back end PHP (thus limiting the administrators as well as users).
    For a plugin that I PAID for, I expect to get some kind of customer service, and I'm getting no response.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Add-Ons plugin. Show thumbnail image

Show thumbnail and file name(not just file name) for file upload field on product page and in cart

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Apply global Product Add-ons by tags

It would be very nice, if global Product Add-ons could be applied by tags, in addition to categories.

Why? Product Categories are always visible in the Shop. You can't "hide" a category, if you would want to use it just to apply Product Add-ons.
    If I could apply global Product Add-ons by tags, that would give me more flexibility in structuring my product categories and my products.
    Wherever I would want to use a globally configured Product Add-on, I would just need to add my specific tag and I'm done.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow us to set our add-ons to display/export/sync as separate LINE ITEMS

The issue we keep bumping up against is that add-ons do not show as separate line items but rather on the same line as the SKU'ed product so when it syncs to our ERP it actually doesn't pull in the add-ons because they are not on separate lines. I would LOVE to see all add-ons be on separate lines and in that same vein allow us to add SKUs to them as a vast majority of our add-ons are actually products!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add order filter/search filter system to the add-ons when we have a lot of addon

In the product page, Can you add a system like a search bar to found a specific add-on when the product has many add-ons?

And can you add an order filter in product page like A to Z from the new to old ECC?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For Dev - function for retrive the addon (the value and price) associated to the item in the order.

It might be useful to have a function that returns the addon ( its price and value set by the user) by iterating the line item in an order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Add on Reporting

Add the ability to see product add-ons in the analytics section of Woo Commerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. choose categories to exception setting and not apply the add-on

in Product Categories: Set to All products, or choose categories to apply the add-on.

Sometimes it is necessary to make an exception for a particular category so that the settings do not apply to that particular category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exclude Products from selected category creating Product addon

Hello,

I think it is important that products can be excluded from the selected categories.

Example:
    1. I create an addon
    2. Select the Category "Burger"
    3. I exclude that it may appear in "Burger A and Burger B".

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Basic conditional logic

It would be very helpful if there was a simple conditional logic feature on this plugin

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Only Letters and Spaces

Option for Short Text fields - Only Letters and Spaces

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Addons does not allow styling the checkboxes

Simple bug - the checkbox template in woocommerce-product-addons/templates/addons/checkbox.php does not render a <span> after the input:checkbox, so the checkbox cannot be properly targeted via CSS.

Ideally the output code would be

<label><input type="checkbox" class="wc-pao-addon-field wc-pao-addon-checkbox" name="addon-358-geschenkverpackung-0[]" data-raw-price="" data-price="" data-price-type="flat_fee" value="als-geschenk-verpacken" data-label="Als Geschenk verpacken"> <span>Als Geschenk verpacken </span></label>
    (notice the span!)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Link add ons to a product in the inventory

So if the prices of that product get updated, also the price in the addon will be updated, along with stock, weight etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple tax codes per product

I need to be able to use multiple tax codes per product. Right now I can only enter one code. In each state we sell in there is an excise tax on top of the sales tax. For example, the same product in California will have a different excise tax rate than in Nevada.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use product options in manual admin backend order

Can't believe this isn't an option already.

When I create an order in backend I want to be able to add product options but I just can't.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base