WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Reach out to Dr Eric 0739646563 for peis enlargement congo dust in Pretoria,Midrand

enlargement by the congo dust powder  4 enlarger has helped men all over the world to enlarge their .This is a seed traditionally used in Africa to increase size, stop early and improve manhood, weak erection. It comes with the Congo dust powder ,  which you apply on your before you plant the seed, as the seed grows so does your . The seed starts to grow in 4 days and once you get the size you want you remove the plant from the ground and your * will remain like that permanently.one year unconditional guarantee since 1970 we’ve stood behind…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a conditional option on fields to hide price

Some times the price is sensitive or if using a currency conversion plugin the rates change from day to day. If you are using this field where a user needs to select a number of people, they dont need to see the pricing as depending on what base currency is selected in woocommerce, their pricing will look funny. IE you tell them something is $10 Canadian but because your base currency is USD, the next day the $10 shows $10.34 and another day $9.96. Very confusing for the user. Please have an option to hide or show the price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Product Add-Ons Adjust Price option for Heading

It would be nice to see the same "Adjust Price" option with the 3 types (Flat Fee, Quantity Based, Percentage based) in the "heading" Type so we can include services to the product without forcing ower customers to have to check a box or select a multiple choice.
    This way we can add costs to the Bookings based on amount of passengers or amount of nights. Example: Booking of "x ammount" of passengers of 3 nights wich has a room cost + Services of Transfer in and out that has a price per passenger and it's included in the Product.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add image to individual options

Have the option to add an image to other product types, for example Checkbox, each option has an image. This will allow the customers to see what they are adding to their product before purchasing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multistore product managing

I would like to manage the products of multiple woocommerce stores and domains from one place.

I know there its a multistore option (woomultistore.com) but it's poorly supported and not official.

There is also mrinvent (https://www.mrinvent.online/) but storing my product data on someone elses servers is not a risk I wish to take.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display product add on text onto the product image

Allow users to see a preview of the product with the customized text they enter into the text boxes.

For example if they want an item engraved with various names they would currently enter it into the product add on text boxes. Customers want to see where each name would go and get an idea of what it looks like. Amazon already provide similar functionality and honestly its what customers EXPECT in this day and age.

I can provide various websites that currently do it and its a much better user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Charge based on character length

For personalized gifts, there are situations where it would be great to charge based on the length of a phrase (or sentence). In my case, we sell custom custard tards (a very typical portuguese cake).

For example, if the customer types "MARIA" on the product add-on, there would be counted 5 characters. If the price per character is 1€, the final price would be 5€

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. control the file types allowed

— FILE UPLOAD field —

I would be great that we could control which file types are allowed to upload.

1.- Security reasons
    2.- To avoid misunderstandings and have to request a new file from the customer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hook to .product-addon-totals ul list

The opportunity to hook into the .product-addon-totals > ul list holding prices on the front-end to add custom code.

WCProductAddons_Display–>totals (Priority: 10)

Code not accessible from any type of hook: https://imgur.com/TO4dhWz

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Add-ons as Resources in a Booking (WooCommerce Bookings)

Scenario:

• You have a venue with many bookable rooms.

• Each room can be booked for (x) hours.

• The customer booking also wants to book additional extras (laptop, projector, etc...) for the duration of the booking.

The current Product Add-ons allows additional extras to be added when a room is booked, but they aren't currently tied to the duration of the booking. Meaning additional extras can be double booked.

Allow additional extras to be booked as per the duration of your booking or a part thereof.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filter to show all orders that have product add-ons

Need an easy way to filter bulk orders to show which ones have add-ons.
    Ability to report and export this data would be great too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Compatibility/Integration with Dynamic Pricing

Allow Product Add-Ons to be excluded from Dynamic Pricing rules- specifically when using product quantities for discounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the ability to have pricing change with Variable Product Subscription Pricing for (Monthly or Yearly) and Display $ price instead of %

Add the ability to have Add-on Product pricing change when a Subscription Product has Variable Pricing (Monthly or Yearly Pricing), and Display as (+$45/month) or ($540/year), instead of having to set up each Product Add-on as (%) Percentage based pricing and display as (+10%) in order to properly work with Variable Product Subscription Pricing (Monthly or Yearly).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For Woocommerce add ons quantity, make it so you can change how much the

Make it so the quantity values can be changed, i.e so you can go up in 50s instead of 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello, i want to know if this possible to atribute the product variations to product categories.

Hello, i want to know if this possible to atribute the product variations to product categories.
    Example:
    I have a T-shirt with variations Blue and size M. I only want to show the variation Blue in hoodies page and t-shirts page.
    This is possible?
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show image for add-on in cart

Currently if a product add-on is using images for user selection, they only see the image title in the cart, and not the actual image they selected. It would be nice if the actual image they chose showed in the cart for verfication.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow any term within any taxonomy associated with Products, for global add-ons

Instead of limiting global "Add-ons" to a certain product category, I'd like to see the ability to limit them to specific terms within custom taxonomies too. I.e. I could assign them to a taxonomy->term solely used for this purpose, instead of having to product categories, as I never want an add-on on ALL products within the same category. Rather, I want it on specific products. I can then add certain products to said taxonomy->term programmatically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Addition to Product Add ons to enhance it.

For a paid extension, this is very limited. Currently you create an add on and and enable/disable on all products.

What about when you only need a particular add on for about 30% or 50% of products. If you have 1000 products you then have to disable it globally and enter it 500 times individually once in each product.

How about Create All Add Ons in the Product Add Ons Section, then when you go to a product section (Add/Edit product) you are then presented with a multi select of all the addons you have created (Once only for each)…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add options in bulk with pipe character

At the moment we need to click the Add Option button to add one option at the time but this is time consuming.

Can we we have a way to add options in bulk with a "| "between them, same as custom attributes?
    There is a free plugin called Extra Product Options that has that and it's a time saver.
    Example: Option 1|Option 2|Option 3|etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base