WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow combinations of both a fixed price and a quantity-based price

Currently it is only possible to *either* set the price to be a Flat Fee or Quantity Based.
    It should be possible to combine them, e.g. an option has a base price of 10€, but increasing the product quantity only increases the option price by 2€.

Example formula: (quantity * 2€) + 10€

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show image for add-on in cart

Currently if a product add-on is using images for user selection, they only see the image title in the cart, and not the actual image they selected. It would be nice if the actual image they chose showed in the cart for verfication.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. use different VAT rates in Product Add-ons

use different VAT rates in Product Add-ons, so you can combine a product of 21% VAT with an Product Add-on of 9% VAT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. https://www.healthnutra.org/pt-br/detox-10-emagrecedor/

Detox 10 Emagrecedor - A escolha de um produto para perda de peso a ser usado pode ser muito difícil. Não é apenas por causa da grande quantidade de produtos disponíveis no mercado, mas também da quantidade de dados que cada um está fornecendo. Portanto, tenha cuidado antes de comprar um produto para perda de peso. Não basta comparar o produto com base no que é comum, embora isso lhe ofereça um plano no qual ele funcione. Para guiá-lo, comece pesquisando a lista de ingredientes de um produto para perda de peso. Em seguida, encontre uma lista de ingredientes que,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wrap WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Block in its own div

Thanks for this great product! I would like to request a simple bit of code that can help me. I am surprised this does not exist like this to begin with! I would like the WooCommerce product add-ons block to be wrapped in its own div so I could target that div with CSS.

I came into this issue when a customer asked for text to appear before the add-ons block began, but there is no hook for this particular area, so I needed to use two pseudo elements to make a header (The :after) and the description (The :before)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit the number of checkboxes which can be selected for a specific addon

It would be a great to have option to limit the number of checkboxes which can be selected for a specific addon.

If as an example product has 10 checkbox options added all 10 of those could be chosen. This is just wrong and needs to have a better way!

I'll give you an example from my Woo store:
    Pizza with 2-4 toppings

Customer has 40 values to choose from and should only add two, three or four toppings based on the product.

Vote this please! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Giving a customer exclusivity for a product over a time period

I am thinking of offering to the customer exclusivity for a product over a certain time period. But after that time, the customer wouldn't have the right to continue using the product and so my site could sell it to someone else. This is why I would like the add-on plugin to block the product for that time span of the exclusivity and liberate the product automatically after that certain period of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a table/list as a field option

it would be so helpful to collect sizes if you could use a table/list as a field option. Otherwise we need to use 7 rows when we could have them in a column list that would tally the numbers in those fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow any term within any taxonomy associated with Products, for global add-ons

Instead of limiting global "Add-ons" to a certain product category, I'd like to see the ability to limit them to specific terms within custom taxonomies too. I.e. I could assign them to a taxonomy->term solely used for this purpose, instead of having to product categories, as I never want an add-on on ALL products within the same category. Rather, I want it on specific products. I can then add certain products to said taxonomy->term programmatically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the option for automatic selection of subcategories in Product Add-ons

When I create a parent category or collection I would like the possibility to automatic select subcategories or subcollections for a particular add-on. In that way I dont need to manually add a new subcategory or in my case subcollection of photographs for the add-on to appear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Options "Hierarchy"

Enable a checkbox, or radio button option which, if checked will open up other options to be chosen.
    Foe example, the initial question could be "Is this item a gift?". If the checkbox is checked, or "Yes" is chosen, two other options appear "Gift Message" and "Gift Wrap". If the checkbox is not checked, or "No" is chosen, the sub options remain hidden.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Filter before displaying prices (to allow hiding prices)

I need to hide prices for some countries in the front-end. In Woocommerce I just add a filter like add_filter('woocommerce_get_price_html', 'do_stuff') and in do_stuff I check if the user country is a pre-defined blacklisted country and if so, I return '' so that the price won't be displayed. Works just fine.

In Product Add-Ons Plugin there is no filter before the price is displayed in the frontend so I have to use CSS to hide the prices there which is not the best solution.

I understand that the Add-On prices are not only displayed via PHP but can also change…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show Images with Checkbox Option

Would love the option to have checkboxes that also display images. Like the Multiple Choice Type Addon - Image Variation but allowing multiple choices like the standard checkbox.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export Product Data to contain 1 column which indicates if the item has a Product Add on.

It would be extremely useful to have at the very least a one column export to provide us with the details as to whether an item has a product add on or not. After loading 10000 products on mass, there are some items that still require add ons to be listed but to figure out which ones is impossble. Some indication would be nice...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Register AVG Retail

The registration of AVG products from online and a retail store differs significantly.
    In order to register AVG retail, enter the activation code and then create your AVG my account.
    Visit us : https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/
    Call us : +1-855-210-6444

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce Product add-on for variation

Would love to apply specific add-on for a specific variation of variable product.
    Product A > Variation 1 (priceA) option 1=X€
    Product A > Variation 2 (priceB) option 1=XX€
    If any idea?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show product addons seperatly in basket as was before

In previous versions of product-addons, the addons were shown seperatly within the shopping cart.

This has been changed in 3.0.8 however it's much more userfriendly to show them seperatly.

The issue which was resolved regarding the shopping cart total count should be fixed in another way. It should only count products and their quantitys and should exclude the addon counts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. fix order line item metadata keys

currently, order line items metadata gets saved very inconsistently:

// product variation
    "key": "1-kies-je-kip",

// product addons
    "key": "2. Kies je mix", <---- here addon price is 0
    "key": "3. Kies je extra's (€ 4,00)", <---- price is 4

now, problem with that is whenever addon price/title changes, code that looks for that meta key, needs to be updated.

Proposition: add a slug/id field for addons (either user defineable or autogenerated) that will always stay the same (unless addon is removed)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base