WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add CUSTOMER INDIVIDUAL PRICING to the Dynamic pricing module for woocommerce.

Distributors need to be able to set pricing for each individual customer. That is not currently possible with this plugin. So I had to go to WISDM labs Customer Pricing plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynamic Pricing Admin Product Data tab icon

Use Dashicons 'dashicons-tag' instead of current/custom image in Admin > Product data tab. It's practically the same icon (a coupon/tag) and fits the rest of the WooCommerce admin theme with color and highlighting. Super nitpicky, I know, but why include a custom image in the extension that breaks uniformity of the admin design when Dashicons offers a near-identical option?

This could be fixed/updated with about three lines of CSS code in an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Haulage calculator

Haulage calculator:

STEP 1 = The delivery postcode dictates which depot to be sent from.
    STEP 2 = We allocate every product a delivery method, i.e. ‘Courier’ or ‘Lorry’ dependant on size/weight. If all items in the cart are courier then its a flat charge, or zero Charge if over a certain amount.
    STEP 3 = If there are one or more items within the cart that are ‘Lorry’ then the delivery charge calculation is based on ‘distance + volume’
    Distance = miles (we currently use google maps) x £1.50
    Volume = each product is allocated a ‘base haulage cost’,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. API for Dynamic Pricing

Does somebody create an API for the plugin Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing ? :)
    Anthony

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatic price increases

I wish you had an option for prices to increase automatically after a certain date. This would allow "early bird" or "late registration" prices to kick in automatically as the date of the available bookable product approached.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dynamic Pricing based on quantity of 2 or more

Currently, you cannot give a flat discount starting on the 2nd item. Example:

QTY Cost Total
    1 $325 $325
    2 $300 $625
    3 $300 $925
    Etc etc

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dynamic pricing to include Discounts by Attribute

I have a store that requires to add a "Collection" attribute, for example: "Star Wars, Dr Who, World of Warcraft, etc...".

I also use categories for the types of products for example: "Mugs, Plush Toys, Glasses, tees, hoodies"

Most of the times I would like to discount a certain collection or brand that includes many products of many categories or even a certain size of shirt or hoodie that is not selling as fast as I wish, This is impossible for me at the moment because there is no option to discount by attributes in Dynamic Pricing.

In short, add…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better way to import & export role based prices per product

The dynamic pricing data exports (and imports) within 1 field in an array format. This really isn't easy to map with any third-party sources if you wish to mass import lots of products into your database with multiple role based prices per product. Surely there is a better way to have this information so it can be easily imported in CSV format.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improved Geolocation for Geographic Pricing/Sales

Improved Geolocation for Geographic Pricing/Sales

My company wants to be able to sell at price levels based on Geography. My products have different market values across the USA. We would like to be able to take advantage of those prices based on the geolocation of the user.

For example, in California, my products sell for more than they do in Texas. I would like to be able to set pricing to appear based on your location.

Currently, geolocation in woocommerce is only able to differentiate by country, so all of the USA sees the same pricing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add New Product - Regular price Including & Excluding tax

Hi there,

There are 2 rows on "Products - Add New Product - General".
    1. Regular price
    2. Sale price

I would like to know if it is possible to make a few more rows in here.
    1. Regular price incl. Tax
    2. Regular price excl. Tax
    3. Sale price incl. Tax
    4. Sale price excl. Tax

If the price is set in box 1, it have to fill it in authomaticly in row 2 excl. tax.
    If the price is set in box 2, it have to fill it in authomaticly in row 1 incl. tax.

Same for the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dynamic Pricing: Free shipping / Shipping discounts

The Dynamic Pricing plugin is useful but I feel it has one big thing missing: free shipping!

We'd like it to be easy to allow people who spend over £X on items in a certain category to get free shipping.

As we are already using complex table rates shipping this is not possible to add to the table rates of shipping, so a simple option in Dynamic Pricing would solve this.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I ve got a question: I ve got 60 different products, I want to sell them in triples only; i.m. one can buy them only if one chooses exactly

I ve got a question: I ve got 60 different products, I want to sell them in triples only; i.m. one can buy them only if one chooses exactly 3 products from my list. Items can not get doubled o tripled.
    Any help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put brands in pricing rules of Woocommerce dynamic pricing

I vote to have the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing plugin to have the brands as a criterion for pricing rules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how do we do a "Buy 2 for $60" Sale on our website?

we want to offer buy any 2 shoes for $60. I can't seem to find a way to do this in dynamic pricing or with coupons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing Rules

I think most would agree that the rules in dynamic pricing should have the sections collapsed, not expanded by default. That is normal behavior of an accordion. At the least this should be an option. Thoughts?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic Pricing: Product driven (not by category only)

Buy product A and get product B for free. Can only be done if you put product B in a separate category. (not a flexible solution, hence the product driven idea).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dynamic pricing rules to apply to subscription signup fees

I would like to be able to apply pricing rules to the product as a whole, as I don't see the two costs as independent. I know that in subscriptions get_price() returns the recurring fee and the signup fee is a separate meta field, but if dynamic pricing detects that the product is a subscription, it should be able to apply the calculation to both values.

For the time being we are detecting whether the cart items are subscriptions and applying a signup fee coupon automatically to make up the difference, but this presents several problems, most notably a bad…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dynamic Pricing Compatibility with Stephen Sherrard Plugins, WPML, Aelia Currency Switcher, Smart Slider 3 Pro and WP Rocket

Hi Lucas,

In order for you to increase sales and to be part of a professional driven WooCommerce online store solution community, make sure your Dynamic Pricing plugin becomes 100% compatible with the following comprehensive, stable and widely used plugins asap.

Bonus info: The following plugins (apart from the regular WooCommerce and your soon to become compatible Dynamic Pricing plugin, of course) are pretty much everything you'll need to run a fast multilingual/polylingual, real-time multicurrency and highly encapsulated pricing driven (complex pricing schemes including min./max. quantities based on user roles and/or wholesale roles) enterprise E-Commerce solution with stunning/interactive and responsive…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dynamic Pricing also support new custom Taxonomies

Currently Dynamic Pricing supports Product Categories and Brands, which are taxonomies.

For instance, if I created a new custom taxonomy called Discount Group to which any product could belong.
    So, products of discount group 523 have a 10% off, from group 542 a 12% off, etc.

Why not use Product Categories ?
    Because it would be weird see Categories Menu full of nonsense numbers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. dynamic pricing - time based prices for products

how about a plugin, that lets you change prices based on a specific time. So if a user is visiting a woocommerce shop in the morning there is a different price for a specific product than in the evening or in the afternoon. Of course this should be automically be achieved by defining different prices for specific times.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base