WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import bundles from CSV file

Hello. I want to import many bundles products from a CSV File but I can't find a way to do without to setup a JSON-ENCODED information in the Column about the products that are in the Bundle Product.

I think that it would be easier if I can put in the column the order about each product with a | pipe separator or a comma separator.

Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. minimum order value

the option of implementing a minimum order value for a product not the whole shop

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pagination for Single Product List

Right now if there are a lot of products included in a bundle the list is REALLY long. Would love there to be a way to do a pagination of the single product list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add bundle automatically to single product page

Right now the single products are added to the bundle page. I want the bundle product added to the single product page. Like a "This product is included in this bundle: "

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bundles of Bundles

It would be very helpful to allow bundles of already bundled products.

In this use scenario offer a set of spring in a bundle. But I also want to have a full suspension bundle that would include that spring bundle.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fix the conflict with woocomerce product bundles and Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce

Woocommerce product bundles and CSP for woocommerce are both registered extensions but conflict with each other. I would like to use product bundles as it has a lot to offer but I can not use it if the price is shown wrong. error occurs on the product archive page and shows two prices which makes the plugin unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add scheduled products to bundle product

I would like to be able to add scheduled products to bundled.
    Currently you have to wait till product is published and add it manually to bundled product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow only one product out of the linked products

Example: If three products are linked, you can only select one of them. The other clickfields bekome greyed out if you have selecte one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bundle Product

We would like to add in a Variable Product, Products with variations as bundle sells https://www.screencast.com/t/KQd5TwZVdx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Product Bundles + Measurement Price Calculator Compatibility

Currently, there is no way for the Product Bundle extension to work with fabric products linked with the Measurement Price Calculator extension. Would be great to allow this feature so you can bundle multiple types of fabric into one product.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "X" remove button in cart for bundled products that are optional

Have a way to quickly remove an optional bundled product from the cart (analog to the normal Woocommerce "X" remove button).

I understand why this isn't present for ordinary bundled products, but for ones that are optional it would be very nice :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Min. Price for product pack

Aprende a pronunciar
    I would like to have a minimum price to make a pack. I need the product to be at least 30 euros. I know there is an extension for quantity of products, but you cannot control the minimum price of the product.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add pagination for bundled items in one of the future Product Bundles versions so we can have layout continuity across products

Please add pagination for bundled items in one of the future Product Bundles versions so we can have layout continuity across products.

Please see email dated 9-9-19 between Jason & I (Charlotte) about this feature request.

https://cl.ly/b03e61d1d8ff

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Negative item pricing in Product Bundles

It would be really helpful in Product Bundles to be able to add an item that reduces the price of the overall bundle by being able to add it with a negative price number. So the standard bundle is say $10.00 and if you swap out item A for item B instead, then it goes down to $9.50. We sometimes have options in the bundles that are not the one we want to feature, but not really fair to charge the full bundle price either, so this ability to reduce the price if selected would be really helpful. Currently this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Bundles to Existing Products

Allow bundling on already existing items (including variable products.)

Scenario: Already have an existing variable product, and would like to add the option to have other products bundled with it. Currently you have to add a completely new Bundle Product, then add those existing products into it. This complicates matters.

It would be nice to simply allow us to add commonly purchased items on to an existing product. You can sort of do this with the Bundle-Sells feature, but it's rather limited. You can't use variable products and you can't edit the display (hide description or price or specific quantities,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Restrict bundled items selection based on total Bundle price

Similarly to how it is currently possible to restrict the total quantity by using the Min/Max Items mini-extension

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Woocommerce Product Bundles PPOM support

Currently Woocommerce Product Bundles does not play nice with PPOM Plugin when using Sold Individually checkbox. It does not take into account different Meta. When I add the same product bundle configuration with different ppom meta to cart, I get error that item is already in cart.....
    It is, but in different config.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter for product bundle

I would like to have a filter by categories for all product bundles. When you have a product with many product bundles it is difficult to find what you need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Quick View to WooCommerce Product Bundles

It would be great if single products contained within product bundles could include a quick view option to open the product in a modal window. Currently the options are (a) Click on the single product thumbnail which opens the image in a lightbox (b) Click on a link to open the single product in a new window. I feel it would improve the UX if users were able to view the details of products included in a bundle without having to view a new window. It would be good to have an option to attach quick view to the product…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base