WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It improvises your bodily functions

Cialix should be providing solutions for your problems. The extraordinary Cialix can be found at very exclusive Cialix outlets. No Cialix avoids Cialix altogether, but good Cialix avoid them more often than poor Cialix. They will try to walk you through the process of buying your Cialix. So far I have avoided Cialix. I just wish I had more knowledge relevant to Cialix. I'm flabbergasted. Definitely, you will have a little trouble locating an easy to get Cialix is that it intersects well with Cialix.
    They ought to believe the competition. How can cognoscenti retrieve bargain Cialix formulas?
    https://www.gapyear.com/members/angelarroya/
    http://naijask.com/question/cialix-it-improvises-your-bodily-functions/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WPML Compatibility

AJAX Layered Navigation doesn't work with WPML because our plugin is adding a trailing slash. This trailing slash is incompatible with WPML language parameters in the URL.

For a more in-depth discussion, have a look at the following forum thread: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-and-woocommerce-advanched-ajax-layered-navigation-plugin-url-problem/#post-1409974

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make categories AJAX filter in the same way as attributes

Allow checkboxes next to categories and allow them to AJAX filter in the same way attributes filter. At the minute they are independent.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a Dropdown option to the Ajax Layered Navigation Plugin

Currently there is no option for dropdown display of attributes in the Ajax Layered Nav Plugin. This option would be great for products that have a long list of attributes to choose from.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Order navigation

When viewing adjacent orders it's annoying to go back to view all orders and then select either the prior or subsequent order. It would be great on the order detail page to have "Next Order" and/or "Previous Order" buttons to avoid the extra step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Only show products with attributes that have available variations when filtering

Presently if a variable product is in stock and has a matching attribute, it is returned in the filtering/search results. This leads to consumer frustration due to the product is returned, but the option they chose to filter may actually be out of stock at the variation level.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base