WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce to WooCommerce connection for multi-vendors

Hi,

We operate our store on your platform and more often we are connecting and selling our products on multi-vendor marketplaces, which are also using WooCommerce as their chosen back-end platform.

With other marketplaces such as MarketCube and Jetti, they can link to our inventory, stock, and orders. The inventory updates according to stock we show in our WooCommerce store, new products are automatically uploaded to the marketplace and orders are automatically added to our dashboard, which deducts our stock of the items sold.

It does not look like there is an option for a WooCommerce store to talk to…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Import csv to replace pricing with minimum and maximum rules

We just resurrected an old site and it would have been great to just have replaced the regular price fields with new amounts and set minimum and maximums which is why we bought the plugin as we have changed to a bulk discount store. Surely you could just select the pricing field and on the other side select what to replace it with along side all products etc. CRMs allow it on any spreadsheet. Hundreds of products and going blind.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AutomateWoo: Allow manual sorting of workflows in admin menu

Please add functionality to sort, group, or re-order automatewoo workflows in the admin menu. Over time as more workflows get added, the list gets disorganized and becomes more difficult to manage when you have to hunt through a large number of workflows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A Report for product sales that are sold via the Cross Sells section. Can then evaluate the best products to place in Cross Sells section

A Report for product sales that are sold via the Cross Sells section. Can then evaluate the best products to place in Cross Sells section

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Browser Tab Notification

Hi Team,

Maybe this would be a good feature for your plugin which could also boost the sales on our shop sites:
    Just seen at a shop where I’ve put some goods in the cart/basket, opened a new browser tab for checking other page, as soon as the shop page wasn’t active, the browser tab title changed to an icon with text “Don’t forget this..”, alternating with the original page title.
    The favicon stays the same.

So clients would be made more aware of open pages in multiple tabs browser session.

Hope I made it clear, as I’m not a…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Products Compare

Hi,
    This plugin is lack of some features which are needed to most shop owners.

1. There is no actual page to compare. It creates a virtual page. There is no page ID. Thus We can't exclude it from being cached.

2. There is no shortcode : We can't put compare to regular pages and eclude it from being cached.

3. There is no check if product added before : Also cache creates another problem for non logged in visitors. Plugin doesn't check if same product added before. It just shows double of some products.

PS: There is no category for products compare…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Token fee system for Vendors

I have a need to charge Vendors to use a multi-store system by allowing them to purchase tokens or using a wallet system where they are offered sales/orders and they use pre-paid units to be able to view the order.

Vendors could purchase units as individual amounts or as blocks of 5, 10 or more

This is particularly important on a system I am working on, as there could be several vendors bidding for the business.

This could be used in a system like The European Journal where projects or products are requested and Vendors tender for the business.
    A…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. KetoGo Reviews: What They'll Never Tell You!

The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are KetoGo fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.Click Here http://ipsnews.net/business/2021/04/15/ketogo-nature-slim-reviews-price-latest-2021-shocking-truth-revealed/

https://sites.google.com/view/ketogo-reviews/home

https://www.realbuzz.com/blogs/posts/1468879/ketogo-reviews-ketogo-nature-slim-fast-reduce-your-fat-burn

https://medium.com/@regekiusa/ketogo-reviews-ketogo-nature-slim-fast-reduce-your-fat-burn-dc14ab4cc8a6

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It WORKS! My ex blocked me on every platform. It took a while, about two months or so, but HE UNBLOCKED ME JUST A FEW HOURS AGO! Don’t give

It WORKS! My ex blocked me on every platform. It took a while, about two months or so, but HE UNBLOCKED ME JUST A FEW HOURS AGO! Don’t give up! IT WORKS! contact Dr.Unity for help now..we are back together. Have faith in this process..Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
    His website:https://lovespllcaster.blogspot.com

Amanda Lee
    NY,USA.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Are you facing issues with your account? Go with Unfreezing Cash App Account

Every day, almost every cash app user facing issues with their cash app account. In case if you want to unfreeze a cash app account then there are very easy steps available to Unfreeze Cash App Account
    , users can also go with the contact support page or cash. App/ help page to resolve their issues. https://www.7qasearch.net/blog/how-do-i-unfreeze-my-cash-app-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. שדה תוכן דינמי

הוספת שדה תוכן דינמי מותאם אישית

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What are Compare and Contrast Essays?

As the name suggests, compare and contrast essays focus on comparison and contrasting. As a form of academic assignment, compare and contrast essays discuss two or more subjects. Subsequently, the objective is to explore and produce differences and similarities about the subjects in hand.

Let us take a small example here. Suppose you have to prepare a compare and contrast essay on the topic ‘Growing up in a nuclear family, v/s growing up in a joint family’ The essay should explore sub topics on similarities, for instance, presence of immediate relations (parents, siblings, etc). Additionally, it should discuss the differences…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ability to automatically send an update to a customer if a digital download file is updated.

When an update to a digital product happens an automatic email is sent in bulk to all customers that have previously bought. This would save the website time. At the moment, you don't have this feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Storefront: Add Social Menu Area

Would like to be able to have an icon-based menu in the top nav area. 28718382-hc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I’m happy to if modify “Purchase Note” area that to Visual Editor

Hello
    Purchase Note is very useful when send some notes that like send Zoom meeting link without other plugin.

But that is not auto recognize the https:// link when I just paste the link address.
    <a> tag is can be use, but it’s not user friendly.

If Purchase Note style is Visual Editor, We can edit more rich and easy add to the link address.

I’m happy to if modify “Purchase Note” area that to Visual Editor

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Short Description to Product Widget

We have several products that need additional information in order to know exactly what they are. Instead of having to go to the individual product to find out more information, it would be ideal to have the short description available on the main page so users can see it right on the product page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make product variations CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) more eay

I was using Shopify for a while before I switch over. and one thing that I REALLY liked, was how easy it was to update anything related to the product variations.
    it was an excel look chart that was giving me an easy way to update, anything related to the product variation. Especially when it was coming to those products that have multiple attributes like solar and size

Imagine you have 5 sizes and 10 colors and you don't want to offer one of the sizes, now I have to go throw 50 different variations and expand them and delete…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Front-end customer toggle to show/hide instock and out of stock products

This functionality should be a basic feature, not only on the admin side. At the moment it seems to only exist in your Product Filters extension, currently rated 2/5 and which seems to cause a lot of issues.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1:1 padding instead of cropping of photos

Product photos come in different aspect ratios and in the shop's listings this comes off as unprofessional looking.

Everything looks better in a square grid. To solve this, WooCommerce came up with the idea of cropping photos to a ratio of 1:1. This solution introduces another problem: partially hidden product photos. When a tall photos is cropped to square ratio, its top and bottom parts will be hidden. Something similar happens to a horizontal photo, with its left and right parts. When implemented this solution gives off, again, an unprofessional look in the shop's listings...

The true solution would be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create the ability to have multiple boxes for one item

Not all products are in one box, for example furniture, it may be in 2, 3 or more boxes.
    Where you have the shipping tab on a simple product can you create the ability to have multiple boxes for one item.
    It can be done by "Groped Product" but that's rather cumbersome or even buying a plugin, but they are rather expensive for one feature...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base