WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. making variation products define more easer

hi. i was using woocommerce product panel for making variation and a feature
    request came into my mind. it would be awesome if variation will be like
    date pickers so that we can access multiple variation with more ease. its
    frustrating for us to define 1000 to 10000 products in this way for
    example shoe size can be define easer with the size define in the date
    picker format and can be access more easily. i search date pickers and
    came with one hope it can help define better ui.
    https://felicegattuso.com/datedropper/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. WooCommerce Need Payoneer Payments Gateways System

I believe WooCommerce Need Payoneer Payments Gateways System, ASAP,Please Vote it to be true.If WooCommerce Integrates with Payoneer that will be awesome for Millions peoples around the world.

Thanks Everyone

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quantity or Weight option for user

Selling by quantity or by weight at the same Product so we can build food supermarket like :to give the user to buy tomatoes by quantity or by weight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Easy steps to fix bellsouth email login errors ?

Now and again, recuperate the <a href="https://www.bellsouthemail-login.com/">www.Bellsouth.net email login</a> mystery expression can make an issue for customers. If you experience the evil impacts of this issue, by then follow the underneath given advances:

· at the beginning, from the login page tap on disregarded the mystery key.

· Now, on the subsequent window enter your email account followed by the last name.

· Tap on continue.

· Now, select the relevant decision to recover your mystery key that is an elective email method or riddle answer.
    www.Bellsouth.net email login

· Now, hold fast to the on-screen direction to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be an option button for "issue Full refund" so you don't have to click through every product to issue full refund.

We have lots (1000's of products) in our store. To issue a full refund, you have to click through every product in an order, which is not efficient. There should be an option to 'process full refund" automatically with a single click (with final confirmation pop up window i'e "Are you sure you want to process a full refund? YES NO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. move order multistore

Im using woocommerce multistore and I want to move order from 1 shop to another shop. The situation is like this. Cust1 purchased spark plug from shop A but it out of stock, instead of waiting the item to be restocked. I want to move the order to shop B so that cust1 can still received their item without waiting for shop A to restock the spark plug. The order now belongs to shop B. How can I achieve this without pluggin. Is this even possible? If you need any purchase no/ID just inform me as my superior purchased the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Go to Next Product" from any product's edit page: a field you can type the product name, and its Edit page will load.

"Go to Next Product" from any product's edit page: a field you can type the product name, and its Edit page will load. Placed next to the New Product button. This would make it super fast to edit a list of products. At this time I have to go to front end, type product into search bar, load page, choose Edit Product in menu, scroll and click around to get to variations, change info, save, View Product, then start with the next product's search. With such a laborious process, enabling this idea would cut out several load-intensive steps. CAN be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to export Category data

Could you add the ability to export Category information such as Category URLs, images used and content on cat pages?
    I know you can export a lot of Product information but sometimes suppliers ask for category information too, e.g. Find the needle ask for data to post. Cat data can be found but it is slow to obtain manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability for user to delete out-of-stock items in the front-end in bulk rather than one at a time with series of error messages

Ability for user to delete out-of-stock items in the front-end in bulk rather than one at a time with series of error messages.

My client has a fabric store and their users add items to their cart and go back a few days later. At the time of check out, list does not indicate that the items are out of stock. So if there are 4 items are out-of-stock, the user get and error message prompting that 1 particular item is out of stock. Then another error message...Repeated 4 times (one at a time). It would be great if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Linkable Sub/Category Thumbnails.

Hi, Please add the ability to choose to link out to an external link when creating a sub/catagory. Allow the thumbnail to be linkable vs. simply choosing a parent category. i.e The thumbnails on my home page should be able to link out directly to an affiliate store such as Etsy, etc.
    www.OddityLane.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great that in the customizer's woocommerce setting you could add a responsive number of columns (see https://bit.ly/2w7B1EQ).

It would be great that in the customizer's woocommerce settings you could add a responsive number of columns (see https://bit.ly/2w7B1EQ).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. improve the thank you page

actually the thank you page of woocommerce looks not that professional.

please make a stylish cool, and modern thank you page.

thank you :-)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Graphic adjustments Splash Pop Up

Let the splash pop-up be graphically adjusted. There is always a white border because you cannot make the pop-up completely white or display it in a different color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Products Excluded from discounts

Please make it so I can edit a PRODUCT & EXCLUDE IT from all coupons. I have about 300 coupons and I do not want to have to edit every coupon, when I should be able to just edit one product.
    Thank you!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. All images on hover plugn

On catalog, archive pages on product image hover - show all product images as thumbnails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. email customization

Hi I would like to suggest and improvement for emails customization.

f.e. ie admin new order email template below

doaction( 'woocommerceemailheader', $emailheading, $email ); ?>

<?php / translators: %s: Customer billing full name / ?>
    <p><?php printf( eschtml__( 'You’ve received the following order from %s:', 'woocommerce' ), $order->getformattedbillingfull_name() ); // phpcs:ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped ?></p>
    <?php
    I don’t see the settings in the admin to change the text ‘You’ve received the following order from %s:….. so the only way is to edit it in php files.

It would be great if this section of…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GTIN and Brand Fields on Product Pages

Could you please consider adding GTIN/MPN and Brand fields as standard on product pages? Google and FB require this info to be included in XML feeds for advertised products and so at the moment we're having to create custom fields to capture this info. That's easy enough but then external plugins we frequently use don't see custom fields unless you purchase the pro version and some of those still don't see custom fields so it would make life a whole lot easier for us, and may others I'm sure, if these fields were readily available in the product data section…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Client can manually input shipping details on manual order

I use woocommerce for giving quotes, and when they accept y send a link with the payment page. To do that i manually need to ask and input shipping data. this asks for a lot of wasted time on emails.

I would be a good option to be able to send payment details,with the option so clients can fill in there shipping details before payment.

Regards,
    Robin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an option in product list block to display products in columns like pinterest

Add an option in product list block, which could constrain products in columns rather than grid, so that give a fluent or smooth user experience, just like

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. it's going to without a doubt hurt.

you is very crucial. You may additionally consult the spa representative puri hair concerning which waxing may fit your needs earlier than you go for it. There’s a tittletattle approximately waxing that it creates painful experience. Well, in one factor, it's miles actual. If the waxing is done with a person, beginner with this provider, it's going to without a doubt hurt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base