WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Past Order Reports to include new categories

When you run an analytics report for categories, it only shows orders for products that were in that category at the time of placing the order. If a new category is created and applied to existing products, you can't run a report for this new category.

I understand that rationale, but it would be a really powerful option to be able to run a report for a new category (you might create a new category and want to see what kind of numbers you'd get for that new collection of existing products against past sales).

In our case, we needed…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an order note when an item is removed from a pending order

Currently, if an order is changed to pending status, and a line item is removed, no note is taken of what is removed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Benefits Of Using Or Consuming Gluco Shield Pro?

Gluco Shield Pro anything but a characteristic equation forming regular nutrients and minerals. Nutrient B and Zinc may assist with the progression of blood in the body and advance regular glucose levels. The adaptogens present in this enhancement may likewise diminish pressure which is additionally an explanation for the seriousness of type 2 diabetes. This item may help in getting alleviation from different issues identified with type 2 diabetes as it might help in advancing normal wellbeing and wellness. Use of Gluco Shield Pro Australia is totally liberated from unfavorably susceptible responses and results and one may get proficient outcomes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add/Change Items After Payment and Allow Payment of Remaining Balance

A customer places and order and pays for it. You then get a call or email from the customer that they would like to switch one item for a different one and/or would also like to add additional items. It would be great if you could edit the existing order to the correct items and track the original payment already processed and allow for payments of the remaining balance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Block based product page

For the woocommerce product page, suggest to replace the classic block editor into new block editor.

For example, https://youtu.be/SaPdeKlqf1o.

And also, hope more customization enabled to freely drag and drop the product page elements such as product picture, product add to cart, product buy now, etc into the product page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Purchase note per variation in a variable product

Purchase notes only currently apply to the variable product, this means the purchase note is the same regardless of the variation ordered. I want a unique purchase note per variation within the “completed order” email received by the customer.

My suggestion:
    To have a Purchase note per variation within the variable product. This way the purchase note will apply to the variation ordered during checkout.

P.S. This would be very handy for “simple products” selected as “virtual” within WooCommerce; As I want to create a product for the same online event (by Zoom) to be hosted on multiple dates, in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Analytics - Save Reports

It would be very helpful to be able to save a report once we set all the filters so we don't have to reset them every time we want to run the report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Analytics - Order Reports

Some of the reports (like orders) export with multiple data points in a column. For example, the Orders report contains quantity, product, and variation in one single column (Products). This makes it very difficult to filter and sort by this field. It would also be great if all of the columns included in the Revenue report were also on the Orders report (Gross Sales, Returns, Coupons, Taxes, Shipping). Ideally, there would be a feature to select fields to export much like there was in the previous reports system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow X-Sendfile Downloads on a php-cgi server

Currently, it is not possible to enable X-Sendfile downloads on a CGI-based php server because the apachegetmodules function doesn't work in that environment.

I understand the need to check for the x-sendfile module, but if there was a filter that an experienced admin could use to bypass that check (knowing that the module is installed) then this download method could be used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to manually create an order with an item with a negative quantity.

This order with items with negative quantities would be outside the payment gateway.

Currently it can be done by putting the price in negative and the quantity in positive but this is not correct. Money cannot be negative, the amount can.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to filter by payment gateway when running reports/analytics

We need the ability to see dollar amount of sales per payment gateway for reporting purposes. This doesn't exist but really should (and should be easy to include).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pagination for "product_categories"

The paginate only working for products and not for product_categories. i also tried it by using shortcode but it is not working
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-pagination-on-the-product-category-page-with-subcategories-show-setti/#post-14601250

Please add Pagination feature to "product_categories" Thank You

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. order item

In an order, I can check some product data only if the sold product is still present in the catalog.

If I delete a Product, I cannot read anymore its data in a completed order.

I'd like to store in an order item all useful data to make all orders safe from future removing product

I'd like to have in an order item at least:
    - the current sku
    - the current regular price
    - the current sell price

In general, when placing an order, each order line should contain a snapshot of the product same as it is available…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stats

Please add average gross daily sales and average daily net sales in the new analytics

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Broken Multi Currency Stats

Right now if I get 2 orders: order 1 = 50 EUR and order 2 = 50 USD.
    In the stats it shows total revenue = 100$. That’s wrong.
    The stats just add the numbers without taking into account the currency conversion.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. wc_clean() - Keep Line Breaks

wc_clean() - includes/wc-formatting-functions.php

Line breaks are an incredibly important part of product descriptions but the wcclean() function strips them out. I am finding this extremely frustrating as a plugin that I use (Woocommerce Square) just sends all data through wcclean(). This includes all the imported product description data which I have nicely formatted with new lines creating human readable paragraphs. I end up with a single robotic paragraph to display on my eCommerce store which no human is going to enjoy reading.

I suggest to update the function to either:
    A. Keep line breaks as default, or
    B.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Move/duplicate stock notification email recipient to Email settings

Settings for stock level notifications email recipients should be visible with all the other email notification recipient settings.

It makes it too easy to miss and harder to find.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Want a "Sign In with a Different Account" option

Hey so I manage 15 WooCommerce.com accounts for clients. The site automatically logs me in which is driving me crazy. I have to empty my cache every time I need to log in. I've search for it being a Chrome thing but I'm not having any luck with it.

BUT... I would love for WooCommerce.com and even WordPress.com to have a "LOG IN WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT" option for developers. Would save a huge amount of frustration and alleviate some tech support chat time on your end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Duplicate SKU Variable and Single Product

Hi,

In order to increase chance to sell and have make the impression to have more choice.

Il would like to have for the same product a single product and variable. Look at this website the same boardshort with the same sku is a single and variable.

https://www.ripcurl.eu/fr/mens/clothing/boardshorts.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Tagging and Category Assignments to Variations

It would be beneficial to be able to add tags and categories to variations, not just the parent product. It would also be nice to be able to add additional, searchable attributes to a variation, but not a required attribute.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base