WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Host translations of premium plugins

WooCommece.com should language packs for it's premium plugins. Ideally, these would be open to translation by the community and then served via WordPress automatically the same way plugins hosted at WordPress.org are.

I'm not sure if that last part is possible, but at the least it would be a big boon for the non-English speaking sites of the world to get translations for a single source versus having to translate every premium plugin themselves.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Amazon S3 Storage] Add support for CloudFront

As of now the extension only supports S3 URL's. Add an optional configuration in the extension where the customer can set up the extension to use CloudFront URL's if they have CDN enabled on their account.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search orders in backend by SKU and country name

Searching orders in the backend by SKU makes responding to customer equiries a lot more efficient when a merchant has a lot of products and variations.
    Without this you have to searching for orders by product name and it's very slow and confusing to identify the right order quickly when you have a lot of products or variations with similar names.

Please add the ability to search by SKU.
    And Country name too. You can search by country code, but not by name. This helps a lot for stores with international customers.

The searchwp plugin is not an option -…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an iss

When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an issue where the breadcrumb wraps on mobile when it is too long with the product name.

Yo can use the following to remove the product name but it leaves the category unlinked, defeating the purpose of the breadcrumb.

function edchangebreadcrumb( $breadcrumb ) {

if(is_singular()){

array_pop($breadcrumb);

}

return $breadcrumb;
    }
    addfilter( 'woocommercegetbreadcrumb', 'edchange_breadcrumb' );

Looking at the output in Chrome console, there is no obvious was to remove the product name…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add "all" option to visibility attribute for products shortcode

[products] shortcode has the option to choose the visibility of the products. But if someone wants to show visible AND hidden products there is no option yet. You can theoretically call the shortcode twice, one time with visible and one time with hidden products, but this may lead to design problems (for example with pagination enabled).

An visbility option like "all" would fit the needs to show products of all visbilities with one shortcode.

This can be needed for example when you want to hide some products from shop and other pages but you want to show it on one…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce should not reveal an overview of all plugins of the page to non-admin users

WooCommerce shows an overview of all installed plugins to our customers. It undermines a business-model working with WooCommerce, as, as agency, we are spending time/effort to select the right plugins, and WooCommerce reveals it to our customers.

Please consider to not publish an overview of all plugins.
    If it is, for some reason really required to show, please make it so that it is easy to grant access, and to revoke access to user(profile)s!!
    The current way menu (WP Dashboard - WooCommerce -) "Status" has a link ending: admin.php?page=wc-status)

We have tried 5 plugins (User Role Editor, Capability manager enhancement,…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email notifications for new Shop reviews - Send to more than Administration Email Address

Hi there,

First post here, so please be gentle. :)

As the developer of a WooCommerce site, my email address needs to be the one entered into the WordPress admin>Settings>General>Administration Email Address

My clients (who manage the shop, add products, process orders etc) are all set as 'Shop Managers'

This works very well, apart from one glaring issue. They are not receiving email notifications to tell them someone has left a review for a product. I'm the only person who is getting these emails.

Please, add a feature where we can specify additional email addresses for these 'someone has left…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Text on my accountpage

Please get rid of the text on my account-pages regarding password where the current password is. There is additional text there saying to clear the textbox in order to keep the current password. Since 1 - the password does not get changed if you type something else and 2 - the box is pre-filled if you have used those settings in your browser. The result is that with the text it is confusing and really pointless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Repeat customer stats

It would be very useful to have more stats on repeat customers - to see who your best customers are by lifetime order value and number of orders etc

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to future date the initial gift subscription email in the gifting for subscriptions plugin and allow people to enter a gift

Couldn't see Gifting for WC Subscriptions above..

Add the ability to future date the initial gift subscription email in the gifting for subscriptions plugin and allow people to enter a gift message. Most people don't want the email to be sent straight away but at a future date. So I'm having to advise people to put their own email in and send me their gift message. So unprofessional and defeats the point of the plugin?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order confirmation page

As a developer from the past (25+ years), I would recommend that WooCommerce development team go one step further in it's order processing. From the checkout page, when the payment option is selected, it should go to an order review page with a 'Proceed with Payment' or 'Process Order' button. This is what you find on most 'major' online shopping services such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. By doing this, an order is actually created prior to proceeding for payment processing which eliminates any technical issues where an order record is NOT saved but the system still goes through the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Refunded Order Email

Currently, when an order is refunded, we do not receive an email for our records, nor are we able to add our email address like we can for 'canceled orders' and others. This would be helpful if we could add our email address, if this is not possible then maybe at the very least the admin could receive an email showing the order has been refunded. Thank you

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Litespeed support for X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfile

Currently woocommerce have support for apache nginx and lighttpd for X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfile

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/digital-downloadable-product-handling/
    Many woocommerce clients use hosting with litespeed and they are basically stuck in using php to serve large files.
    here is the code that need to be added:

current code in: includes/class-wc-download-handler.php

if ( functionexists( 'apachegetmodules' ) && inarray( 'modxsendfile', apacheget_modules(), true ) ) {

self::download_headers( $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $filename );

$filepath = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_download_file_xsendfile_file_path', $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $file_path, $filename, $parsed_file_path );
    header( 'X-Sendfile: ' . $filepath );
    exit;
    } elseif ( stristr( getenv( 'SERVER_SOFTWARE' ), 'lighttpd' ) ){
    self::download_headers( $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $filename );
    $filepath = apply_filters(
    3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Scelta avanzata notifica ordine

Avere la possibilità di assegnare le notifiche sonore solo per determinati ordini ad esempio solo per gli ordini online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add tags to coupons for advanced analytics/clearer reporting

I generate variable 1x use coupons for direct mail campaigns which generate significant revenue for my site. However, I can't easily track this. I think it would be good if we had the ability to add tags to coupons, and when reporting we could be able to filter by tags in reports to see what a collective set of coupons is driving for a store.

There are many use cases for this also, if you have customer service agents who issue coupons for customers they could 'tag' it with their name. Then in analytics as you sort by tag, you…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Robust Coupons

It would be nice if coupons were more robust so that , multiple products would have to be in the cart for the coupon to be applied (as opposed to a minimum which can be reached with other products not part of the coupon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PRINT button on Orders Page

I love Woo Commerce! What I would like is to have a simple PRINT button above each individual order.

WooCommerce>Orders>

I understand you can buy a Plug-In to print out all your invoices but I've been paying out plenty and this should come with the core. Much like on PayPal when you get an order the PRINT button creates a readable copy of exactly what was ordered. Just my $ .02

PS: I can hit print screen but that is usually a hot mess!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To change the code of the Algerian currency

note that the Algerian currency code is "DZD" according to ISO 4217 (list of currency codes), please put it instead of "دج".
    "DZD" is the most used in Algeria.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. display lowest price when using variations

2 product variations. $20 for one month or $120 for an annual subscription. The store is showing 'From $20'. I want to show 'From $10' because it sounds cheaper and that is what 'From' is meaning here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories