WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you set the setting to JPY, the commission totals are incorrect

If you set the setting to JPY, the commission totals are incorrect in the affiliate management screen. Change "," to ". and the digits are carried forward.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calculate commissions permanently

Prevent referral switch = you can choose to bind the customer to a specific affiliate, thus preventing the system from automatically assigning a different affiliate to the customer who visits other affiliate links

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calculate commissions permanently

Calculate commissions permanently = Register referral token within customer and credit commissions to the affiliate for any future customer purchase

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Offer WooCommerce Certified Training Classes for the WooCommerce Partner Program.

I have a few clients that want to learn WooCommerce. It would be great if I could teach them and get them Certified in WooCommerce for Store development. What do you think?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display more order lines on Affiliate Order tab

The Affiliate Order tab only displays 5 orders by default, and you have to click Load More to display more. This is very annoying for high-volume affiliates. Please create a setting to allow the default number displayed to be changed, or increase it from 5 to something like 25.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have the Affiliate Order tab display the actual Order Number

On the Affiliate Order tab there is a column for "Order #" but it displays the Post ID rather than the actual WooCommerce Order Number. Please update this to display the actual Order number to make it easier to match with the orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the affiliate form to be fully customizable.

It would be great to be able to change the questions and add new fields. I want to know more specific things about my affiliates and being able to, at least, edit what each field asks for would be great. Ideally, we could add/delete fields.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Migrate website to woocommerce

Hi
    Hope you are doing well.
    Recently I created an eCom store and now I want to migrate this store to Woocmmerce. Please guide me that how can I do it?
    Here is the link to my store if you want to check it for suggestions. https://ezryder.com.au/aaron-lal/.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lifetime (or term) Affiliate Tracking

Is there currently a way (or one that can be developed) to track future purchases from a customer who has been referred by an affiliate?

Essentially, it would be nice to offer affiliates commissions on future sales from their referrals for life or on a term basis (like 1st year, etc).

Is that possile?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow editing of the signup form

I was surprised and disappointed to find that the signup form isn't editable in any way. I expected to be able to edit fields, labels and styles, but none are editable. There's a checkbox for agreeing to accept the terms, but no way to add a link to a terms page along with the checkbox. Very frustrating.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. display affiliate commision on order detail page next to each product

1. Add tixbox in Woocommerce / settings / Affilaites for “Show calculation on order”

2. On the order detail page (https://nutricon.co.za/wp-admin/post.php?post=4447&action=edit) can you display in the section where items sold are listed display the commission that was allocated to the item and make that a link to the rule used to calculate that commission?

3. And at the end of the order total commission for order.

4. In the user section where the affiliate can see the order detail only show the commission allocated & NOT show the link to the rule.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatically Generate Coupon And Assign to New Affiliates

Tracking via Affiliate URL is not very consistent while coupon is 100% tracked.

However, the current setup requires manually creating and tagging a coupon to an affiliate.

It would be better for the administrative aspect of the system to be able to generate and assign a coupon code to newly approved affiliates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Site > https://click2nextorder.com/bellueur-skincare-canada/

Bellueur SkinCare Canada >> Review >> it collectively with your skincare routineRead on for Dr Armour’s guide to pores and skin care in the shower along with what products to search for and what to keep away from. “One of the precept benefits of beginning your splendor Read More:->> https://click2nextorder.com/bellueur-skincare-canada/

https://sites.google.com/view/bellueur-skincare-canada/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. tracking for multiple plans, same affiliate

One affiliate, multiple plans. I need to see the results for each plan individually. The dashboard keeps counting, does not reset, and does not provide a subtotal of clicks and sales for each plan separately.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Export to CSV" feature for purchase data

A CSV data export option is absolutely essential for both our own analytics and our affiliates' analytics. While it's helpful to have records in the affiliate dashboard, we can't take do any data manipulation with them to find out what is selling best, how one affiliate compares to another, etc.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. set commission by category / tag

I would like to be able to set the payable commission by product / product category / or a specific tag. I would also like to be able to exclude products based on category or tag.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fields to add to Affiliate for WooCommerce Registration Form

A very helpful addition would be adding a field for PayPal ID or email, and some social media handles/usernames. Or the ability to add some fields.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow removing of fields from the registration form

The current form seems to even require the optional fields; would be nice to be able to simplify the form, use an external form or something else.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. https://www.shop4weightloss.com/ketovita/

Ketovita :- Thusly, I think there is no term for missed it out. By and by you have a choice to discard the huge issue of diabetes and all issues because of it and in a trademark way. Thusly, exhibition now and appreciate Ketovitalife especially develop age presence without body issue.

https://www.shop4weightloss.com/ketovita/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offer > https://hulkssupplement.com/ketovita-reviews/

Ketovita Reviews >> Review >> and center while our body utilizes fat for vitality! the-verification sis-suggestion to take action EATING FRIENDLY The most ideal approach to help your venture is with an eating regimen that comprises principally of fat, with Read More:->> https://hulkssupplement.com/ketovita-reviews/

https://sites.google.com/view/ketovita-reviews-/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base