WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to select description - short or standard

please add option to select short description. Now only standard is available. 🙁

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - Google Listings and Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to map product attributes to google Content API attributes

The use case that prompted this enhancement request is this:
    I decided to try this plugin. The very first issue after setting it up and creating the feed was that each and every item was Disapproved with the error "Missing value [shipping]".

My catalog does not use flat rate shipping and shipping cost varies greatly between different types of items. So I use Shipping Classes to setup table rate shipping in WooCommerce for different shipping regions/zones.

This shipping data is not getting sync'ed with Google.

[The ideal solution is to implement a proper sync'ing of shipping rates with Google Merchant,…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Google Listings and Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Attribute Mapping to Google Listings and Ads Setting Page

Need the ability to map the "default" value to use for the Google Listings and Ads product attributes to where the correct data is stored for the products.

For instance, the GTIN and MPN attributes in the Google Listings and Ads should map to the GTIN and MPN values in Yoast. The Brand attribute should map to WooCommerce Brands.

Each store can be different, so store owners should be able to control this mapping and apply those settings to all products.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Google Listings and Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Google Merchant Centre: Prevent duplicate product listings

Accommodate both Production Server and Staging Server to prevent duplicate product listings in Google Merchant Centre.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Google Listings and Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Table Rate Shipping Sync Improvement

I have been back and forth with support on Woocommerce and Google to figure out why my Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping data is not syncing with the Google Merchant Center. Woocommerce support told me to come here and ask for a feature request.

I have advanced shipping options for my specific categories of products.
    Example:
    T-shirts: Flat rate $3.99 for one +$1.25 each additional t-shirt
    Hoodies: Flat rate $6.50 for one +$2.00 each additional hoodie

The Google Listings & Ads plugin does not sync this information and causes missing shipping value errors on Google Merchant Center.

If you say your…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add multi language support

Add support for WPML and Polylang.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Google Listings and Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding the Short Product Description to the Content API for the Google Listings & Ads Plugin

Adding this will make this extension more compatible with WPBakery and other page builders. Also allows for shorter and easier to read product descriptions on google.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sync Products Individually without Variations

Hi,

I have 24 products in my WooCommerce website but after syncing the products with Google Listings & Ads plugin, there are 313 products inside the Merchant Centre. This is because the plugin is syncing individual variations of each product as separate products.

The result of this is quite messy, and it will require a lot of manual effort to remove the unnecessary variations. Please fix this so that the plugin syncs each product individually instead of as separate variations. In other words, if there are 24 products in the WooCommerce admin panel, the result of the sync should be…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the Google Listings & Ads plugin compatible with WPML to have feeds in several languages

Make the Google Listings & Ads plugin compatible with WPML to have feeds in several languages.
    When you have a website in several languages, you also need to have a Google feed for every language (for example a product feed in French for the French market, a product feed in Dutch for the Dutch market, etc).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to select "google_product_category" and edit Content API feed

Currently the feed that gets synced using Content API to the Google Merchant Center is showing up the product descriptions with all the Wordpress shortcodes, for example:

[sr-spacer size="small" hide="hidden-768"][columnsection wrapper="wrapper-medium" layout="one-half;one-half" swap="0" spacing="spaced-none" animation="no-anim" colalign="top]

etc

It would be great if we could edit or override the product data that gets synced over to the Merchant Center so that product details show accurately.

Also, it automatically selects a product category because I can't provide the correct product category.
    I contacted Google about this, and they said I'd need to provide a category for "google _ product _ category" which…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for WPML

As per the title, it would be useful for GLA to support WPML for merchants with multi-language setup using that extension.

From https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-use-with-wpml/

We use a multilanguage / multidomain setup with WPML. Each language has its own products to export to different MC accounts but I cannot choose neither a language or an appropriate MC account to connect with.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to sync existing Smart Shopping Campaigns

It would be ideal if a user could sync an existing Smart Shopping Campaign to the plugin dashboard, rather than requiring that a user begin a new one. Many users already have campaigns and Smart Shopping campaigns running, with important historical data.

As it is, I will still have to login to Google Ads in order to look at my Smart Shopping campaign, since it's been running for a while and I don't want to stop that campaign and start a new one (and lose that data), just to see it on the plugin dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Google Listings & Ads extension compatible with Subscription products

Make Google Listings & Ads extension compatible with Subscription products

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base