WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

1,710 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Printing invoice from woocomemrce app

Printing invoices from Woocommerce app should be able tp print invoices off directly from app to a reciept or normal printer. This functionality would assist takeaway restraunt services

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show variations in orders mobile app

Every time I receive an order, I do not know the variations of the product the customer chose. I have to check on my computer to see their variation choices. I would like to see the variant options per order on the mobile app instead of checking on desktop

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product search by SKU in Mobile App

I have tried the Mobile App to update inventory on a stock order of quite a few items as they are put in their place, I was a bit shocked to see that can't search the item by SKU as it would be on the stock label but instead needed to type out the name.

This would be a great time-saving feature for those who use the product section for updating stock quantities.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show Product Variation Details

Right now, when an order is placed for a variable product the app doesn't show what attributes the customer picked.

(My situation is handmade leather goods, so while the product name tells me what product they ordered, I have no way of knowing what colour/size/add-ons they chose. There are over 2 million combinations per product, so assigning SKUs isn't realistic for us.)

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set the week to start on Monday.

Set the week to start on Monday.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cash App this Transfer Failed | Transfer Failed Cash App

If you are receiving the notification message showing your cash app transfer failed, it means the official cash app was not able to complete the transaction. There are several reasons behind the Cash App this Transfer Failed. You should check your: Incorrect name, address or zip code, Expired payment card, and all the basic details.

https://cash-app-help.com/cash-app-failed-for-my-protection/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add user roles to app for different roles (admin, manager, driver, etc.)

User roles in the app so a driver can update if a order, but does not have access to revenue and other info

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Order Delivery information in the App

Hi Guys I'm wondering if you can include the information of your official plugins inside the app like Order Delivery. That will be very useful

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. App should connect to thermal printer

The app shou connect to thermal printer to print orders quickly

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add point-of-sale functionality for taking orders on the go

An interface that will allow shop manager to enter an order through the app. Will be awesome for example for sales at popup events.

602 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Coupon code creation on mobile app

Make a coupon code set up option for fast easy access on mobile device, allow to set the duration and expiration of the coupon

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to add/edit order in the app

Ability to add/edit order in the app.

972 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  14 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom notification sounds

The ability to set custom notification sounds. Many other platforms like shopify and ecwid already have this feature and I think woocom should also take advantage of it. Users can even set different sounds for different events like successful order submissions and etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

285 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vyessence Skin CreamT

Vyessence Skin Cream
    And, earlier than going to bed once more take a look at this anti-getting old cream so one can repair all the harsh strains on your face. It is vital to emerge as a regular purchaser of Vyessence Skin Cream for better and powerful results.
    Official Website:- https://healthonlinecare.com/vyessence-skin-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Offer@>> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/jason-bateman-cbd/

Jason Bateman CBD >> Jason Bateman CBD Oil >> Review >>The clients of kirk cameron cbd oil have to consume the product on a ordinary foundation a great way to get the popular consequences. This product is appropriate for each men and women in order that one ought to with out problems have a wholesome normal. Kirk cameron cbd oil will make certain that the powerful additives of ‘Read More:->> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/jason-bateman-cbd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 Enticing Ways To Improve Your Pureleaf Cbd Skills

PureLeaf CBD
    The oil facilitates in the lubrication of joints, which allows in better mobility and flexibility of joints. With the assist of Oil, you could remove again pain, neck ache, and plenty of more frame parts pain.
    Official Website:- http://top10cbdoilstore.com/pureleaf-cbd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nurielle Cream

Nurielle Cream
    We as a whole realize that pressure isn't beneficial for us, yet you might be astonished to discover that pressure can assume a function in the development of wrinkles. Nutrient E is called as the "distinct advantage" of the phone layer. You would then need to move your base lip over your base teeth.

My Official Website:- https://fitnesscaremart.com/nurielle-cream/
    https://twitter.com/fitnesscaremart/status/1319893006833520640?s=20
    https://sites.google.com/site/newshealthline/nurielle-cream-1

https://newshealthline.wordpress.com/2020/10/24/nurielle-cream-2/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base