WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Catalog

That would be great to have the possibility to turn of pricing and commerce features in order to have just a product catalog.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. translation

The best feature would be if WooCommerce could understand the language of your WP installation and switch between languages using a plugin like qTranslate or similar...
    thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Payment Gateway API

Instead of 50 different payment gateway request, a simple and clear Payment Gateway API may be a better idea. Most payment gateways is fairly simple to implement. Just make it sure it easy to add to the WooCommerce plugin and let us, the people, fix them as separate plugins. :)

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multiple shipping options to choose from

offer multiple shipping options to consumers.
    for example: they can choose normail mail, registered mail, next-day delivery.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Online catalogue?

Is it possible to use Woocommerce just as a online catalogue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Each Cart Item Has a Unique ID for styling/js

Each post has a unique ID, so why not cart items? This way you could use css to style certain products and change how they appear in the cart. You could also use js/jquery to select specific products.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Peso Argentino currency

I live in argentina and I need to add the Peso argentino currency, if not I can't sell anything. That you for your attention.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Filter on product attributes

Would be nice if there was a filter on woocommerceproduct->listattributes() so you could change the attribute outputs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. quickpay

Quickpay.net is the best and one of the cheapest payment gateway if your market is in Denmark. They have a great API to code with.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mass mail all customers

Admin can mass-mail customers when an update of a product is released. This is extremely useful when you don't have any support forum.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. no gateway at all

Can we just see the card info when it comes through the site so we don't have to sign up to use a gateway?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WP SUPER CACHE compatibility

It would be great if WooCommerce compat with WP Super Cache

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Order id in $downloads from woocommerce_customer_get_downloadable_products

The woocommercecustomergetdownloadableproducts filter is nice. But it would be good if the $downloads array contained the order id as well. :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. scrolling gallery

integrate into a scrolling gallery like on the Bold News theme

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Patrick Rauland responded

We’re not really sure what you want us to do with this idea. Do you want us to integrate with a specific service? Can you add a link to that service?

17. One-of-a-kind products

I'm looking for a way to sell one-of-a-kind products, like artwork, on a woo commerce site. Ideally, I'd like to be able to choose a product type that would default to inventory of 1. Stock messages wouldn't display "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" but rather "Sold" or "Available".

I know this can be done with the existing stock management feature and custom function to change the message text, but that would apply site-wide. I'm really only wanting this behavior on a specific product type: one-of-a-kind products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Autogenerate Barcode Product

For internal use and warehouse it's necessary a plugin who generate every time I create a new product a personal Barcode Product.

It's more easy to use with guns and don't send wrong product!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sort digital products by download attempts.

I have a handful of downloadable products on my site. Every so often, I'll notice that a customer has bought one of these, but hasn't downloaded the product – even months after purchase.

This leads me to wonder whether some customers don't know to look for a download link in their receipt, and assume the product will be delivered in some other way. You'd think they would contact me and ask about their purchase, but many don't, and I'm concerned that these customers may just assume that I ripped them off – some of these customers have gone on to…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base