WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How can you Reset your Yahoo Password | Helpline Number

If you’re facing problem line How can you Reset your Yahoo Password. You need help with Yahoo Technical Helpline Number with support experts for Yahoo email issues like how to change yahoo password on iphone, how to recover yahoo password without phone number and alternate email 2018 & Yahoo account security page change password. kindly contact Yahoo Support Helpline Number any related issue for Yahoo Email our expert will help you to fix your issues in the simple steps.
    visit : https://www.geekisquad.com/blog/setup-strong-password-for-yahoo-account

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to add/edit coupon in the app

Option to add/edit coupon in the app.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. buddypress integration

Buddypress and buddypress integration so we can restrict content.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back the old refund system (or auto calculate refund)

Until 17.04.2019, you only had to enter one refund amount for partial refunds. With the update you have to split it to the single products and to gross and net, which is harder for our employees, because they have to calculate that manually.

So my feature request is to either bring back the old refund system or to give an option for entering the amount in the old fields and to split it automatically to the single product fields and gross and net. This should be a simple javascript calculation.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add to cart directly after typing

After typing the amount, the add to cart button is not working directly:

On desktop, customers have to guess to click elsewhere outside the text input for the amount to "get" validated. And on mobile they have to click on "go to" or so. Only then the add to cart is working..

If they press enter after typing, it goes to cart, then if they click add to cart it is twice in cart...

I mean, I love how well coded and reliable all WC plugins are, but the user experience is almost always putted in the last priority. The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back your ex lover Lost love spell marriage spell stop divorce in USA,UK+27670546626

https://www.quick-love-spell-money-spell.com
    call+27670546626.Email:ashrakoheln@gmail.com
    Youtube:https://youtu.be/advI2BhVk6U .I have been offering services for over 20 years and I specialize in all spell casting be it marriage problems, lost love, witchcraft related problems, court cases, career problems, bad spirits or curses.
    * DLucky charms for financial problems
    LOVE o You Want To Stop A Divorce Or You Want A Divorce?
    * CHARMS
    * Do You Want To Win A Court Cases Or Tenders?
    * Looking For a Job & Promotion at Work?
    * Win Serious Court Cases at Any Stage
    * Bring Back Lost Lover Even If Lost for a Long Time,
    *…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create Custom Orders Table

This plugin improves WooCommerce performance by introducing a custom table to hold all of the most common order information in a single, properly-indexed location.
    Background

WooCommerce 3.0 introduced the notion of CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) interfaces in a move to unify the way WooCommerce data is stored and retrieved. However, orders are still stored as custom post types within WordPress, with each piece of order information (billing address, shipping address, taxes, totals, and more) being stored in post meta.

In fact, WooCommerce will typically create over 40 separate post meta entries for every single order. If your store…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WooCommerce Admin (analytics) filter on user roles

In the new WC Admin (Analytics) on the WooCommerce / Analytics / Customers section I am missing the option to filter on USER ROLES. We use user roles to differentiate between retail and wholesale. And it would be great to see the revenue on these roles separately. It would be even nicer if we could use this filter on all the sections.
    To get more insight in revenue per role/group
    To see which products are best sellers per role/group
    To see coupons per role/group
    etc... you get the point i assume

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support the WC tokenization system with SkyVerge gateway plugins

To best support WC Subscriptions, gateway plugins developed by SkyVerge could utilize the built-in WC payment method tokenization system. This would provide customers who use them with WC Subscriptions with lots of safety checks and auto-updating of payment methods.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. MR.SARDAR AHMED BILAL

https://vimeo.com/170847389
    https://www.tubeoffline.com/downloadFrom.php?host=****&video=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F170847389
    (2nd site url is of where my video is downloadable but site needs funds to further move or available HELP it out for humanities sake, many thanks ;-) ).
    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ClassFund/MRSARDAR-AHMED-BILAL-78904/Contribute?amount=1000.00
    (TEACHERSPAY2TEACHERS SITE)
    https://hubpages.com/@sardarahmedbilal
    ( MY_AIRWOLF_PICTURE_WEBSITE )
    https://flatworm-lavender-jpke.squarespace.com/config/pages/5d9720569ab1654505fd72aa/action
    ( MY_SLIDE_AIRWOLF_LAYOUT_SITE_FILE_01 )
    https://flatworm-lavender-jpke.squarespace.com/
    ( MY_SLIDE_AIRWOLF_LAYOUT_SITE_FILE_02 )

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello, You can help me by developing, to place more decimals

Hello,

You can help me by developing, to place more decimals, in Block Costs for Bookings.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Homestore - Add YITH Wishlist icon (heart) feature to child theme

Installed YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. The Wishlist icon (heart) doesn't appear in the product image. YITH Support mentioned that this feature is only included in some themes, but not directly in the plugin, so they suggested I contact my theme support and ask if it is possible to include the Wishlist icon in the product image?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wishlist icon (heart) top right corner of product image

Option to use a heart icon in the top right corner of the product image displayed on the Home and Shop page, rather than using a Add to Wishlist button on only the Product page. I'm currently using the Homestore child theme for Storefront. YITH currently offers this feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pinoy tv replay

This would add the ability to restrict forums, topics, and replies from bbPress to members with WooCommerce memberships. This could also have advanced features, such as the ability to make profiles public / restricted <a href="https://pinoytvreplay.ru">https://pinoytvreplay.ru</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customer Build A Box / Custom Kits Built by Customer

Shopify offers a few apps that help with this--would love it if WooCommerce could do the same! Essentially, expanding the extension capabilities of Product Bundles and Composite Products to allow a customer to build their own custom gifts - choosing each element, gift item and customization themselves. On the storefront end, allowing sellers to build the "box definitions" like how many items can fit into a given box size and/or showing the progress of a custom order with a progress bar that takes you through each step and shows how "full" the gift box is!

There are a few clunky…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could you add a notification tone to ring infinitely in woocommerce mobile app?

In some businesses such as restaurants, the waiters need full attention in order to view order. Some apps provide continous ringtones that sound until the order is checked. Could you provide one in Android/iOS app?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base