WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to Add Order on Apps Manually

I think It will be great if we can add ordera manually through apps.
    Sometimes the order is needed to add manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make shared Wishlists collaborative

When sharing a wishlist it would be great if I could make the wishlist editable for the users it is shared with. This way me and my friends could work on a wishlist together.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Green Badge For a Verified Customer Review

Hello,

I noticed something from a similar platform that struck my attention – putting an empahasis on the verified customers reviews by a green badge (http://prntscr.com/p5dj6j)

If you implement that, it would be super cool guys!

Regards!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add pagination for bundled items in one of the future Product Bundles versions so we can have layout continuity across products

Please add pagination for bundled items in one of the future Product Bundles versions so we can have layout continuity across products.

Please see email dated 9-9-19 between Jason & I (Charlotte) about this feature request.

https://cl.ly/b03e61d1d8ff

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Apple pay + woocommerce subscriptions

Allow apple pay to integrate with woocommerce subs for recurring payments.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. View all rooms bookings/availability simultaneously

It is essential for any hotel at any point in time to be able view all rooms (at least one type of product) and their related bookings in one screen. This enables staff to shuffle bookings around that can meet checkout to checkin back to back (rather than blocking two room types). Tidying up bookings like this means that the hotel can have a lot more rooms available at any one time increasing capacity and profitability.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide some payment methods if Billing and Shipping are not same

As chances of charge back are higher when customer has different billing and shipping I would like to hide certain payment methods where I do not have any charge back protections making customer to use only Paypal (or something else)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Zapier New Status Trigger for Credit Note created in WooCommerce

We are using Zapier to connect up our new WooCommerce orders with Xero. We need WooCommerce to send a credit note to Xero when we do a full or partial refund to a customer order in WooCommerce (this happens a lot). Using Zapier we have tried switching the trigger to New Order Status Change that will get triggered is when the order is refunded, but it doesn’t include all the information we need for a refund. It just gives us the full order detail with a status “refunded” so it is not reading across the information as a refund.

It…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Prevent spam bot orders with honeypot on checkout

We have a lot of spam orders from the bot "emma rose". There is a topic here but without a real solution: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-orders-from-emma-rose/
    Recaptcha would result in less purchases which is no option. I think a honeypot (like it works for contactform7) is a simple and brillant way to solve this problem.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pre-fill EU VAT number if known when manually entering an order as store manager

As store manager, I can create a new order on behalf of an existing customer (for example after agreeing the purchase over the phone).
    After I select the right customer in WooCommerce -> Orders -> new screen in the WordPress backend, first I select the right customer. Then I click the Load billing address link. It fills all the fields with the data stored for the customer, but it skips the VAT number that's on file for the customer.
    My feature request is to also fill the VAT number field with the known EU VAT number of the customer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce EU VAT Number  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add filtering by tag and category options to Composite Products

It would be great if there was an option to filter products by tag and maybe categories aswell rather than just attributes. I am using the Composite Products plugins alongside the product bundles plugin and due to the huge number of products available it makes it difficult and long for customers to pick through products. A tag filter would make this sooooo much easier and ultimately improve the shopping experience.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce Mails

Would be great to open a preview of the Woocommerce core E-Mails.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Free astrology By Date Of Birth

( https://astrosayings.com/astrology ) has introduced your Free astrology By Date Of Birth, providing you with the correct astrology' sreport, which can be used by any experienced astrologer for analysis and prediction. Why do you need the date of birth's and different details? As you will know, the planets are in constant movement, and they transit from one rasi to a different as a result of their movement. Every of those planets takes a specific quantity of time for this movement from one rasi to a different. for instance, the moon takes regarding two and a half days to move from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. https://www.pillsdrive.com/insta-keto/

The Insta Keto upgrade is seen as the ideal thing for clients with compelled spending plans and those stressed over prosperity. With this thing you can lose a bigger number of pounds than sugars. This supportive thing can be successfully gotten from the official site of the maker giving essential data.This energizing upgrade is apparently shielded and pleasing. The improvement contains standard fixings and doesn't contain included substances or mixture fixings.

https://www.pillsdrive.com/insta-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WooCommerce Mobile App

I don't like the new home screen. I want to see what I have sold today or this month. Who cares how much you have sold this week? A week of sales could be an option, but not the home screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add filter to Avatax for is_admin() check

I'm using the Woocommerce Avatax extension along with a thrid party plugin called Phone Orders for Woocommerce. On lines 97-99 of the includes/class-wc-avatax-tax-handler.php file there is an if statement that prevents tax calculations on the wordpress admin. When entering an order through the phone orders plugin the Avatax plugin will not calculate any taxes because of that if statement. By commenting out those 3 lines everything seems to work fine. Can a filter be added to this check so that the calculations will be done in the admin if we want them to be? Right now I have those 3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Future Sales Forecasting

Ability to forecast future sales based on current members and subscriptions currently active similar to how Bold Recurring reports work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Import User Points and rewards

Allow the possibility of being able to import Points and Rewards from a csv to our woocommerce users on our website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alert at status' changes

When bank transfer is confirmed by accountant, logistics receives an alert to process the order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ingredients in Ketogenic Valley Keto:

Ketogenic Valley Keto
    This is a noteworthy condition for extraordinary weight reduction. You can shed a couple of pounds absent a lot of exertion by applying this improvement in an anticipated manner. It contains just the ordinary fixing that causes no side effects. Nonetheless, you should search for any protection effectively to get the most outrageous advantage.
    http://ketostorepills.com/ketogenic-valley-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base