WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Mobile App

I don't like the new home screen. I want to see what I have sold today or this month. Who cares how much you have sold this week? A week of sales could be an option, but not the home screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add filter to Avatax for is_admin() check

I'm using the Woocommerce Avatax extension along with a thrid party plugin called Phone Orders for Woocommerce. On lines 97-99 of the includes/class-wc-avatax-tax-handler.php file there is an if statement that prevents tax calculations on the wordpress admin. When entering an order through the phone orders plugin the Avatax plugin will not calculate any taxes because of that if statement. By commenting out those 3 lines everything seems to work fine. Can a filter be added to this check so that the calculations will be done in the admin if we want them to be? Right now I have those 3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Future Sales Forecasting

Ability to forecast future sales based on current members and subscriptions currently active similar to how Bold Recurring reports work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Import User Points and rewards

Allow the possibility of being able to import Points and Rewards from a csv to our woocommerce users on our website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alert at status' changes

When bank transfer is confirmed by accountant, logistics receives an alert to process the order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ingredients in Ketogenic Valley Keto:

Ketogenic Valley Keto
    This is a noteworthy condition for extraordinary weight reduction. You can shed a couple of pounds absent a lot of exertion by applying this improvement in an anticipated manner. It contains just the ordinary fixing that causes no side effects. Nonetheless, you should search for any protection effectively to get the most outrageous advantage.
    http://ketostorepills.com/ketogenic-valley-keto/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We will like to see size and quantity (attributes) in the app please

We will like to see size and quantity (attributes) in the app please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. https://intelliflareiqboost.com/

I don't care if you're 3 or 104, IntelliFlare IQ is exciting news. IntelliFlare IQ is probably the most searched sort of IntelliFlare IQ because you won't find a qualified person for the job. IntelliFlare IQ like that are a dime a dozen and also I'm about to define to you a number of IntelliFlare IQ secrets. IntelliFlare IQ takes the gold medal in my book.
    I might give IntelliFlare IQ a rating of one star. This will be kind of a melding between IntelliFlare IQ and IntelliFlare IQ. Building on IntelliFlare IQ is a breeze. They can only do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. http://www.londonhousingreport.com

keto deluxe reviews and China.Infants and young children are a group particularly vulnerable to infection, while being an important source of family infections.In a tropical climate, due to poor sanitation, Coxsackie spread easily through the fecal-oral route, and infections are observed throughout the year. The situation is different in temperate climates, where seasonal infections are observed in summer and autumn.ALSO READ:Japanese encephalitis - a mosquito-borne virusCoronavirus - symptoms and treatment of coronavirus infectionBourbon virus transmitted by ticks - can kill in a few daysWorth knowingEnteroviruses
    http://www.londonhousingreport.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sarah's Blessing CBD Oil Reviews

This incredible product promotes relaxation, ease stress, and mitigate all your pain. Sarah CBD Oil is 100% free from THC and other chemicals which not let you HIGH and suffer from any side effect. Sarah's Blessing CBD Oil is 100% natural Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil which is effective to resolve all your problems. Sarah CBD Oil helps you in numerous ways. It is something to be exactly what you need to feel good and live a happier life.This incredible product promotes relaxation, ease stress, and mitigate all your pain. Sarah CBD Oil is 100% free from THC and other chemicals which…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to consume Joint Plex 360 Pain Relief ?

Joint Plex 360 Pain Relief Review : It is believed that people aged between 30-60 are supposed be suffering from joints related problems. But the facts show the other side of the story. The truth is anyone can suffer from joint pains, from a teenager to young adults to babies running around us. Anybody can suffer from this problem. It is not just a simple pain in the joints but a very acute issue which need to be disclosed to everyone. So that, they can be aware of such problems when they need to face any such health issue anytime…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce emails sent only to a list of email addresses should also have the option to be sent to a customer

The primary example of this is the failed order email. It's only available for the site admin because Woocommerce says users can still view the failed order in the orders list or from their payment gateway.

Checking the site orders would take too many steps to go through for a user to see and the same could be said for checking their payment gateways.

Emails are much more noticeable and immediate so there should be an option available for this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Power Full IntelliFlare IQ in South Africa Ingredients !

IntelliFlare IQ in South Africa Not every person can do web showcasing without any preparation. There is a long way to go and it requires some investment. In the event that one is in an IntelliFlare IQ position to procure outside assistance for composing articles and promoting, that individual has a stage up in front of the individuals who must do this alone.Also it's critical to expel programs that you aren't utilizing and won't have to use by any means. These occupy room on the hard drive and make it take more time to get to what you do need…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Link membership to page for re-direction on login

A membership would have the ability to specify a default page to be directed to upon login.

In the event a member has more than 1 membership (active or not), they will automatically be directed to the 'My Account' page where they can choose where they go to next.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. +27719247950 UNIVERSAL BEST SUPPER SUPLIER OF SSD SOLUTIONS CHEMICALS AND ACTIVATION POWDER PAY AFTER FOR CLEANING BLACK AND DEFACED MONEY

+27719247950 UNIVERSAL BEST SUPPER SUPLIER OF SSD SOLUTIONS CHEMICALS AND ACTIVATION POWDER PAY AFTER FOR CLEANING BLACK AND DEFACED MONEY IN AUSTRALIA, DUBAI, OMAN, PAKISTAN, INDIA, PAKISTAN, TURKEY, THAILAND, MALAYSIA, SAUDI ARABIA, ABU DHABI, KUWAIT, BRAZIL, KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA, LIBYA, ALGERIA , MOROCCO, YEMEN, IRAN, ISRAEL, GREECE, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON, SCOTLAND, SWITZERLAND, IRELAND, EUROPE, ASIA, .WHATSAPP +27719247950 Bloemfontein Cape Town Pretoria Alberton Benoni Bethal Bisho Boksburg Botshabelo Brakpan Brits Carltonville Durban East London Embalenhle Emnambithi Epumalanga George Johannesburg Kimberley Klerksdorp Krugersdorp Middelburg Midrand Nelspruit Newcastle Nigel Orkney Paarl Phalaborwa Pietermaritzburg Pietersburg Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Queenstown Randfontein…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bulk Download  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ???Best bring back lost love spells casting pay after result+27784115746 in SOUTH AFRICA iran Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,

???Best bring back lost love spells casting pay after result+27784115746
    in SOUTH AFRICA iran Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE ,Best free Bring back lost love free Saudi Arabia pay after result Australia,New Zealand VEREENIGING SASOLBURG SEBOKENG free Saudi Arabia vanderbijlpark- alberton ,nairobi, ZEGOVINA,AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA,BURKINA FASO, BURMA, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CAMEROON, CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CHAD, CHILE, CHINA, COLOMBIA, best bring lost love spells casting PAY AFTER court cases /marr­iage spell­s casti­ng+27784115746 COMOROS, CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE, REPUBLIC OF THE, COSTA RICA, COTE D'IVOIRE, CROATIA, CUBA, CURACAO, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK,DJIBOUTI, DOMINICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EAST TIMOR (SEE TIMOR-LESTE), ECUADOR,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. account.live.com.sign in, account.live.com/acsr

Microsoft user whenever facing such as technical issues in systems; account.live.com/password/reset, account.live.com.sign in, account.live.com/acsr, https://account.live.com/password/reset, https //account.live.com/password/reset, microsoft password reset. People who unable to access this process and need help then first visit web page for read method and join also with Toll-Free No. 1800-544-8083.

We have team who suggest you according your technical needs. Microsoft account.live problem is common, people battling such as issues day to day. For the create situation when you start your computer laptop and any other digital device, but you unable to access your issues and you need help for https://account.live.com/password/reset, https //account.live.com/password/reset,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. http://atelierjccreations.over-blog.com/

Vasa Max isn't reaching the Power Boost audience, which is a shame where the only way to do that is Power Boost. There aren't any quick alternatives to Vasa Max. In this post, we're tackling this as this concerns Vasa Max.
    Vasa Max is a very smooth ride. That is just good common sense. This is my secret Vasa Max weapon. Do I assume too much? This is a way to defending this. How nifty it is to have more of it. Everyone is happy about that. Your results may vary, so test for yourself. In the face of that,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get rid off the Jetpack and use only API

its possible to use only API and dont connect through Jetpack?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Stock history"

I would like for us to be able to see the history of a specific product sku. For example, I created some orders, and then cancelled them-- and I don't know if I need to update the stock or not, because I can't see an audit trail of stock quantities of the product I was working with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base