WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a new field to "New Order"-email

Can you please add a new field to the New Order-mail, and in Backend? For my accounting-papers, we need a number that automatic increase by 1 for each order/sale. Since the OrderID = to the PostID, will there be spaces between each sale.
    Ex:
    Sale 1 = OrderID # 1249
    Sale 2 = OrderID # 1321
    Sale 3 = OrderID # 1324
    Sale 4 = OrderID # 1529

We need something like this:
    Sale 1 = OrderID # 1249 | SaleID = 1
    Sale 2 = OrderID # 1321 | SaleID = 2
    Sale 3 = OrderID # 1324 |…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Woocommerce Follow Ups Birthday add on

Could you please add a birthday month email to the plugin. So we can offer our customers birthday discount coupons either on the day or the month of their birthday.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Memberships & WPML

The new feature of granting free membership on registration is really great, however with WPML for Woocommerce, it is issuing multiple free memberships (in every language) to a new user.

WPML Support say that at present, Memberships is not officially a compatible plugin, so as this is going to bloat the database with misleading user info / multiple email reminders to users etc, hoping it is possible to either develop the plugin or provide some script to prevent this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter/Trigger based on User's Shipping Address for Abandon Cart Coupon

Ammend WooCommerce Follow-up Emails to include the option to set up a trigger to send an e-mail for abandoned carts based on the buyer's geographical location.

For example, two buyers;
    1st Buyer - USA
    2nd Buyer - Mexico

Both add to cart, both abandon cart

After 15 minute abandon cart rule, have Follow-Up e-mails send an abandon cart e-mail campaign with a coupon designated specifically to the USA buyer, and another to the Mexico buyer. So coupons/marketing methods are more targeted based on the buyers geographical location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. shortocodes

I am disappointed that the shortocodes do not work any more because very useful. It would be wise to leave the choice to each and put them back into function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more Organizer Email tag

Please add a tag for including the email of the Event Organizer such as:

eventorganizeremail

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. limited product for vendor

Hi,
    I use Woocommerce and Wc vendor. And I want to limit vendor adding product.
    For example, admin enter a value , 50 . Vendor can not add more than 50 product.
    Really it is wonderful features. I hope you accept it and you develop quickly. ! Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why dont you combine wordpress and woocommerce?

Why dont you combine wordpress and woocommerce?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WooCommerce is a specifically-commerce related project. WordPress itself aims to be a broad/general system for publishing content (and more) online, but has strict ideas around what does/does not belong in the core project. Commerce is a specific need for some users of WordPress but not all.

9. Add more Venue specific tags

I would love to have additional tags associated with the event venue such as:

eventvenueurl (url for venue page on website)
    eventvenuegoogle_map (url for Google map page of venue location)

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Found a bug

Hello wordpress and woocommerce experts, I am facing a wordpress bugs in mobile version. I am unable to fix it. check the link from your any mobile device

Main site with theme

http://www.vocabulix.com.au/product/manifold-irrigation-solenoid-valve-24vac-34-male-inlet-34-male-outlet-50lpm/

and click add to cart and then try to checkout page. The checkout page isnot loading. But from computer browser its working perfectly.

First i thought it may be problem about my theme. Then i installed a fresh wordpress with woocmmerce and add a test product to test either its bug of woocommerce or the theme.

Check the fresh woocommece core here

Fresh woocommerce site

http://test.vocabulix.com.au/product/test/

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Admin defined accepted order statuses for Customer Emails triggered after last purchase

Sending Customer Emails based on the "after last purchase" trigger seems to be hard coded to only work on "processing" or "completed" orders. It would be helpful if I could select which order statuses count as a purchase.

For example, I'm using a deposits plugin that created an order status of "partially-paid". I'd like all "partially-paid", "processing", and "completed" orders to get the "after last purchase" email.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. shortcode for Product Add-Ons

It's really great if the Product Add-Ons have a shortcode to use any customization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Woocommerce Stripe plugin / Remove / "Remember Me"

I have a feature request for Woocommerce that remove "Remember me" from stripe iframe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More filter / trigger options (for example language of the user)

In order to create different emails to different user languages would be ideal to have a new filter for user variables, i.e Language.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. List and Link to Custom Member Page

Shortcode or other way to show an independent list (not just on the My Account Page) of memberships a customers has purchased with a button or link that takes them to a custom member home page (one that we build and specify not the pre-built one).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This function exists with the members area from the account, we have a snippet for wrapping it in a shortcode. We wouldn’t support linking to custom member pages though (our code wouldn’t know what the custom page is our how to display it), so that would require customization.

16. Draft Notifier

Currently if a Shop Manager submits a post/product/coupon they can only submit for review. This would be fine if the admin were notified, but there is no notification even when the admin logs in that there are new drafts to be approved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Upgrade page after "Add to Cart"

I sell one major service, with many available upgrades. Once the customer adds the service to the cart, I'd like for them to be directed next to a page where they can select any upgrades they'd like to add onto the service. Is this possible? If not, please add this functionality.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Woocommerce Layout

Hi,
    I need the exact design like which the site have https://sellformula.com/sell. I really like very much the design which have above mentoned site. I want all layout in single plugin. Let me consider my requirement. I am ready buy even it is premium plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Settings page for editing css of admin pages

Our order fulfillment and shipping department have a hard time seeing the gray text on the order pages in the admin area. It would be helpful to have a CSS editing section in the WooCommerce Settings to change font colors and size. Trying to add to the theme CSS, often is overwritten by the admin.css file. This means I have to edit the admin.css file. Then when applying any upgrade I have to keep notes as to the edits, so I can apply them to any upgrades before uploading the upgrade. It's a small thing, but it would make life…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stripe Dynamic or Changeable Payment Logos

The WooCommerce Stripe payment plugin is great. One thing that could make it better is if the payment card logos could change based on the location of the store. The ones that display in the checkout now are great for US based stores, but do not really work for shops outside the USA.

From the Stripe support area:

U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.

Australian, Canadian, European, and Japanese businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base