WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Price/weight-based Table Rate Shipping should be in core WooCommerce

A price/weight based table rate shipping method is really needed in the core WooCommerce. It is such a commonly needed aspect of shipping. And it should also have a text attribute that would appear in the cart, at each price/weight level - one strong reason for that text would be to incentivize customers to reach a price/weight threshold, at which point shipping is free. "Order $40 or more and get FREE shipping!"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add 2checkout Payment Gateway support with Woocommerce Blocks

Please add 2checkout Payment support with Woocommerce Blocks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Font change

Be able to change the themes font, in Storefront, in one place for the whole web page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Invoicing & Packing Slips - Native

There should be Invoicing feature natively to WooCom why any chargeable ? Also it should have features like these :

Buyer Can provide their GST to Platform
    Seller Can provide their GST to Platform
    Once the Invoice gets Automatically generated it should have both Buyers & Sellers GST Mentioned on it for Tax works and GST settlement.

Secondly, The Invoice should have the option to be generated individually per Seller so that each Invoice would have separate GST IDs mentioned for Tax Work for Buyer

Thirdly The Invoice should also specify Seller's Company Name along side Product Name and its…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability for plugins to earn monetize from performance/revenue earned as a result

Would like to add the ability for woocommerce plugin developers to enable a performance based revenue model for plugins to be monetized when the plugin installed results in sales/savings for the customer/store. Is this possible as it stands today ? I'm not aware of any tracking or billing API or other tracking method that would allow for woocommerce plugins to be monetized outside of a one-time and/or static subscription based model.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No hay métodos de pago disponible para chile

"No hay métodos de pago disponibles. Esto puede ser un error de nuestra parte. Póngase en contacto con nosotros si necesita ayuda para realizar su pedido". Es el mensaje que me aparece ya que tengo integrado métodos de pagos via webpay (pago con tarjetas de créditos) pero no Woo. Blocks no me da la opción.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The current checkout block supports the following payment methods: Stripe Payment Request (ApplePay, ChromePay), Stripe CC payment method, PayPal Standard, or Cheque.

We are working on additional payment methods in future releases. If you need additional support I would recommend reaching out to your support team: https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/

I will ‘close’ this request now – as it is not really a feature request from what I understand.

7. A proper return system just like any other ecommerce

I understand that WooCommerce has it's own plugin to manage returns and warranties (https://woocommerce.com/products/warranty-requests/).

But this is quite riddicoulous that users needs to pay for it. This should be a built-in feature of WooCommerce since it's a Ecommerce CMS.

Every other ecommerce CMS like OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop and so on all have a return sistem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My payment method doesn't work. I'm using MercadoPago for payments. I'm from Argentina

Please, fix the issue. When I try to use Woocommerce Blocks, it says "Your store does not have any payment methods configured that support the checkout block. Once you have configured a compatible payment method (e.g. Stripe) it will be shown here."

And this is because I'm trying to use MercadoPago (the top latinamerican payment gateway)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clothing Size Chart Tab or Drop Down

i would like to see Clothing Size Chart Tab or Drop Down add to woocommerce that automatically pulls the information from the vendor or suppliers CSV , data feed or importing from AliExpress and coverts it to correct sizes based on location.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Native integration with Moosend, Sendgrid and similar services

Please provide extensions for services such as Moosend, Sendgrid and others

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Urgently revise the Marketing release roadmap

The WC community is already upset at A8Cs recent heavy handed methods of adding advertising to every inch of Admin real estate, and the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard is going to illicit the same response.

I beg you, please revise the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard: offer functionality and an API to help users manage all their WC marketing efforts in one place, and then stuff it with upsells.

Because by creating a new top level menu, whose sole purpose at launch is to highlight installable plugins is a recipe for disaster.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Treat Sale as Discount (Show "Regular price – Sale price = Discount" in checkout and order data)

Say we have a $100 item.

If you have a 10% off coupon for this item, in the order export data you will see that the Order Total = $100, Order Subtotal = $90, and Order Discount = $10

However, if I have the same item on sale for 10% off you will get the following in the report.
    Order Total = $90, Order Subtotal = $90, Order Discount = $0

This leads to confusion in the order export data, as it is not correctly showing products on sale as being discounted.

The Sale is nothing but a discount offered…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Woocommerce integration with Amazon with Zapier

Please let automatically create orders form amazon order in Woocommerce.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Connect WooCommerce with SAP Business one Services

SAP Business One implementation made quick, simple and affordable for manufacturing, trading services industry. Our all-inclusive SAP B1 licensing and implementation services in India allow businesses to get maximum ROI through our rapid and streamlined implementation process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bulk Payment for USPS Shipping Labels

I use WooCommerce Services to buy and purchase USPS labels for orders. It's convenient to an extent, but it's also very inconvenient when I have 50 orders in one day to have to individually purchase each label, which usually sets off my bank's security lockdown system AND it takes a long time... And probably worse is when the Post Office employees roll their eyes at me when I come in with 50 packages and can't give them the single sheet with the one barcode that they can scan to enter in the packages into the system all at once. Is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Variable Product Shortcodes

Basic products have shortcodes, why not Variable products?
    Variable products already count as products and have their own IDs.
    Add these shortcode options.

[product variableid="1234"] or
    [product id="99" varid="1234"]or
    [product sku="1234"]
    Display a variable product with the unique id or sku, as you would a basic product.

[products ids="99"]
    Display multiple variable products with the unique id or sku, as you would a basic product.

[addtocart id="99" variableid="1234" ]
    The add to cart shortcode could be altered to include variable products

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Variable products (if talking about the parent product) are supported by shortcodes. That includes [products], [product], and [add_to_cart].

Specific variations within a variable product are supported (by ID or SKU) using [add_to_cart] which allows you to add a specific variation to the cart using the ID you specify.

17. WooCommerce Membership redirect to url on login

Allow Admin to define a specific page which the user gets directed to when they login based on their membership. e.g.

Bronze Plan member gets directed to website.com/bronze at login
    Silver Plan member gets directed to website.com/silver at login
    Gold Plan member gets directed to website.com/gold at login

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ajax auto update Cart Totals when changing Quantity

With 2.6 released the cart is updated via Ajax, a big improvement, however it's still necessary to click 'update cart' manually.

Even better would be an automatic Total Price calculation when the Quantity of a product changes, without the need to manually click on "Update cart" button.

This improves the user experience and speed during check out.

Something like this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-ajax-cart/

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Other platforms have had issues with this type of functionality.

Making it auto update would mean the update button is not needed. In some cases however, the update button is used for more than just qty updates so removing this would be breaking.

Additionally, updating quantities on every change can lead to multiple posts/ajax refreshes that are unnecessary. e.g. if I wanted to update several qty’s at once, or increase a qty by a few units using the ‘arrow’ buttons on the quantity input.

For these reasons we’d like to keep the update button around. This will be re-evaluated and user-tested with a larger checkout redesign in the future.

19. Login as Customer

It would be very helpful if admins / shop managers had the ability to log into a customers my-account page.

We have a lot of failed renewal orders and customers always call us to give us the updated credit card info. They never log into their account and do it themselves.

Would be handy if there was a button next to each parent subscription account that would allow us to into the customers my-account page and updates / make any edits or changes.

What do you think?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ability to temporarily disable the store and the ability to hide the whole category of products

I have two suggestions.

• Ability to disable the store at the time such changes ... For example, it is in the course of renovation and displays a message only temporarily unavailable.

• The ability to hide entire category of products and not just individual components of goods.

Regards
    Well done !!!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Dre K responded

Hello! These features are available though extensions that have been built by our third party developer community.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base