WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically restore stock after cancelled order

The expectation is for the stock to automatically restore for canceled orders. This has been brought up a few times:

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/search?q=stock+cancel&ref=cmdform&type=Issues

And there is an old third-party plugin that will help achieve this:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-auto-restore-stock/

However, it would be nice if WooCommerce provided an option to automatically restore stock for canceled orders globally or if it was to restore stock for canceled orders per product.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Woocommerce lighbox on post / page cpt

Please Add checkbox - Use default Woocomerce Lightbox on Posts / Pages / CPTs images and gallery.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set GTIN as a field like/next to SKU

GTIN is a must have Field for every single product, and of course for each variation. Ull ned it for almost every market place or pricing websites.
    GTIN is a international identifier for products and it is not an attribute.

236 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  24 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi-site and Multi-store

Multi-site and Multi-store please

Its simple I have magento working on three domains, all with the same backend, I can add products and choose which store they appear in, I can customised PDF invoices and confirmation emails for the domain ordered from and have store views for different languages.

I do not want to share carts, only products across different domains

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save a search / search alerts

Let the user save their search query and receive an email when new items match the search query. Similar to eBay's saved search. This goes beyond a wishlist as that requires the user to add a particular product. Saved search is completely flexible in that it allows the user to specify the text to search the product inventory by. I couldn't find a plugin that does this - but if there is one, please let me know.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Checkout button beside 'add to cart' in product page

Now, it's just an 'add to cart' on the product page.

There should be a 'proceed to checkout' button beside it as well.

There is a plugin that allows you to redirect directly to the checkout page, but that's not suitable.

With both buttons available, you can have multiple options..

• add multiple variations to cart,
    • choose to go directly to checkout after making a choice (instead of adding a step of viewing the cart

A 'proceed to checkout' button will also make it more intuitive for less savvy users, like the older folks, or those whose command of english isn't…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. REST API for Multi-Vendor Android and IOS device

At this time there are no Product Vendor specific REST API Endpoints

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autocomplete off

New property for “checkout fields”:
    autocomplete = on/off

To be able to turn off autocomplete for certain fields as described here for other properties such as “placeholder”, etc.: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improved Admin Search Orders

Once your woocommerce site hits 100,000+ orders, searching for an order via the wordpress admin -> order page can take a long time. For my site, my search request always times out (90 seconds+) for a search, and I am running a very powerful set up hardware wise.

So I found a way to include a dropdown on the Order page, so you can select the field you want to search by, then I changed the query to only search for the specified field from the dropdown. This changed the query time from 90 seconds+ to 1-3 seconds.

My way…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Admin Collapse/Expand Product Categories

when we have a large number of categories in the back-end it would be great to have folding categories, categories that collapse/expand or accordion style. for the product categories page.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Email restricted coupons

Please change email restricted coupons to show an error message if the user is not logged in when they try to add in cart or checkout before they hit the payment button. All other coupons show an error before this, it should be the same for email restrictions

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding Download Button for discount 100%

adding directly "download" button , for downloadable products with a discount of 100 % , without going through the checkout.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. coupons

like to add a start date into the standard coupons module so a can set up a list off upcomming discount codes and that they start automaticly when the date arrives.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include a way to refund sales tax only for tax-exempt businesses (schools, non-profits, etc.)

We sell software to schools and most do not send us their tax exempt certificate before they charge the purchase on their credit card. The transaction has sales tax in our state. Once we receive the tax exempt form, we must refund the taxes. But then our reports are wrong. We have over 700 schools in our state. Help!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automatically calculate variation prices

Each attribute used for a variation has a value, so does the base product. When creating all variations, its them a manual task to calculate with a calculator the variation price then add to the sale price.
    It would be far easier if an attribute differential price could be set, then this used to calculate the variation price with link all variations. It is currently a maintenance nightmare. This method could also be used to easily update prices, if for example only one element of the price changes such a the price of one attribute.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Coupons - Fix or improve 'Limit usage to X items' function

A good idea might be to add the ability to choose if the coupon is applied to the lowest valued item, the highest valued, a certain category, first/last added item etc. Just the ability to discount a single item in the cart that matches the criteria with a coupon code.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Music download wocommerce version.

Music download wocommerce version. ,with sample audio player and other bells and whistles ,we want to be able to make our own www.traxsource.com ,www.beatport.com & Many others.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Account Balance / Log Payments

I use WooCommerce for my personal business. For my services, clients don't pay for services all at once, they pay for services in payments or installments. It would be great to be able to log payments with the date, amount, payment type, ect.

Once the transaction has been logged, the client can see their remaining balance inside of their account. (With this, it would be nice for client's to be able to add money onto their account as well for automatic payments made through another gateway, or by the admin manually adding it money to their available balance.)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reset Download Limits

Okey, we have downloadable+virtual product, with limit of 2 downloads.
    There would be great if administrator can upgrade that product version, for example from version 1.0 to 1.1 etc. and reset download limits for all users who bought that product before. Because for now we must enter each user and reset that limit manually when new version comes up.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email alert for incomplete orders

In WooCommerce there are several settings for emails New order, Processing Order etc. It would be really good if there was an email alert sent to the admin of the site for incomplete orders - ie timed out, pending order, credit card transaction didn't go through. I don't look at my Orders daily but have just found 4 that haven't gone through the checkout process correctly. If there was an email alert I would have known about these days ago.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base