WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CDS Group of Companies: Warehousing and Logistics Company in Canada

CDS Group of Companies is one of the best warehousing and logistics companies in Canada. We are offering services such as warehousing, transportation, transload, custom clearance, and supply chain management services in Canada. Enquire now https://www.cdsltd.ca/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. How To Use PowerVolt Energy Saver To Save Your Electricity Bills?

At times, we realize that a few people falter to arrange an item like this since they figure it will be past their specialized abilities. This PowerVolt Energy Saver was made to be so natural to utilize that anybody can do it. Clearly, every one accompanies a PowerVolt manual, however we can reveal to you how to utilize it directly at this very moment with the goal that you feel arranged to add it to your home: Locate the Breaker Box in Your Home Find an outlet somewhere between the breaker box and the property line Plug the gadget into…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Powervolt Energy Saver Available For The People With Affordable Device?

PowerVolt Energy Saver is now sensibly estimated, yet there are hardly any things that we need to specify about the expense. The first is that they really pay for themselves with time. Every month, you'll notice fantastic reserve funds on your electric bill. Inside only a couple of months, they can pay for themselves totally and everything else is basically benefit. The assembling is likewise offering bargains continually. Also, you can bring down the PowerVolt cost considerably further just by getting various gadgets without a moment's delay. The best spot to locate the current evaluating data is the official site.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment gateway integration

Is it possible to integrate a payment gateway (Redsys) with thw WooCommerce Blocks Checkout? I mean, I have installed and configured Redsys in WooCommerce adjustments but when I set the ckeckout through WooCommerce blocks, Redsys doesnt appears in the payment methods. It appears when I set the checkout through the shortcode [woocommerce_checkout].

Is it any way to integrate that payment method and add it to the checkout block? I mean, via api or something? Or I just have to wait till you make the WooCoommerce block compatible with your own WooCommerce payment adjustments?

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lifetime Subscription Option

We need to be able to offer a lifetime subscription option and one time products won't work. We offer a lifetime subscription and we can't use one time products for it. We need something that will keep an "active" subscription so that Automatewoo and other addons that work based off Woocommerce Subscription "active" status can still know the subscription is active. In addition when customers go to the /my-account/ page, if we use a subscription term like a single month (bill one month then expire the subscription) then the client sees their subscription as "expired" on the my account page…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notifications: Allow for only displaying a new order notification when order total is above $0.00 (Android & iOS app)

-- Issue --
    Currently new order notifications come in regardless of the respective price of the order. I think this totally make sense, but if you have a lot of free content on your site (as we do) you can get inundated with new order notifications for the free content.

In theory this makes total sense as technically these are new orders, in reality though we don't really see these as "new orders".

-- Solution --
    I would love it if there were a way to limit the new order notification to appear only when order totals are above $0.00.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Field providing the net amount for each tax class

Hi

Would like to know the truth net amount value for each tax class.

Strange it has never been developed. I need it to do my VAT tax declaration but i have always a difference as I estimate by doing math. X=VAT amount*100/ VAT tax rate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reduce number of requests on product pages

The Stripe gateway initiates 35 requests totaling ~150kb on each product page. It appears that most requests are for small images or pixels. Significantly reducing or eliminating these requests and asset loads on product pages would significantly improve product page performance.

The WooCommerce Payments gateway does not load any such assets. The Stripe gateway should mimic this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Connect with a Standard Stripe Account

WooCommerce Payments only works with Stripe Express accounts. Allow it to connect with an existing Stripe Standard account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Coupon Code can be applied on MRP

There has to be way to apply coupon codes on MRP instead of using the SP. It should either or. For eg, My product MRP is Rs.100/- and SP is Rs.80/-. I want to give customers 50% off on MRP instead of SP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coupon code Restrictions

Allow discounts on specific variable product. In example new, like new, and used. Allow for me to disable discount allowance on new

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Heure française

Voir les commandes par jour au format 24h

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Google Optimize to WooCommerce Google Analytics

Optimize is a line of code that you can add to existing analytics.js tag to display experiences to your website visitors. This is a request to incorporate Google Optimize into the WooCommerce Google Analytics.

https://support.google.com/optimize/answer/6262084

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Google Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I just switched over from ecwid to WooCommerce and I am disappointed that the app does not allow me to scan tracking numbers on my labels

It's a huge setback for me not to be able to scan my shipping label tracking barcodes directly from the app. I've been using ecwid for last couple of years and that feature was crucial. This just seems like a no brainier to incorporate into the camera from the app. Not only does it save a ton of time but it also ensures the tracking number is entered correctly. This needs to evolve asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. problem with integrating payment methods

When I am adding [woocommerce_checkout] as my checkout page, the payment method is working. But when I am using WooCommerce Blocks to create my checkout page, the payment options are not available. It's showing "There are no payment methods available. This may be an error on our side. Please contact us if you need any help placing your order". I am from India and I am using Razorpay Payment method. How to solve this problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prices should be seen at the product page

We have to open a particular product just to view the price in the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tabular product variation display

When displaying a variable product in a block, the "select options" button requires users to click through an additional screen. It would be a nice option to surface all variations directly in the block, in a condensed tabular format, where users could add the preferred option directly to their cart. (Bonus points if you could also suppress the product image, since it may be redundant in many cases.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove expired, old and unused extensions or subscriptions on woocommerce.com

Allow account holders the ability to remove extensions that are no longer in use. This may be old or expired extensions that you simply do not need anymore. Clean up the clutter so those of us with OCD can once again be happy Woo users!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update text for discounts on cart (currently, they appear under "fees")

Please add or update the text when a discount is applied. Currently, they appear under "fees".

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Front End Sorting Filter for Product Category Block

Add a dropdown sorting filter like on the "All Products" block to other WooCommerce blocks such as the product category block.

Seriously, isn't it common sense that 99% of ecommerce stores don't just use one "all products" block? Isn't it also common sense that 99% of customers want to always be able to sort out items by price, reviews, etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 273 274
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base