WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add on Reporting

Add the ability to see product add-ons in the analytics section of Woo Commerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. choose categories to exception setting and not apply the add-on

in Product Categories: Set to All products, or choose categories to apply the add-on.

Sometimes it is necessary to make an exception for a particular category so that the settings do not apply to that particular category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exclude Products from selected category creating Product addon

Hello,

I think it is important that products can be excluded from the selected categories.

Example:
    1. I create an addon
    2. Select the Category "Burger"
    3. I exclude that it may appear in "Burger A and Burger B".

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Basic conditional logic

It would be very helpful if there was a simple conditional logic feature on this plugin

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Only Letters and Spaces

Option for Short Text fields - Only Letters and Spaces

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For Dev - function for retrive the addon (the value and price) associated to the item in the order.

It might be useful to have a function that returns the addon ( its price and value set by the user) by iterating the line item in an order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Link add ons to a product in the inventory

So if the prices of that product get updated, also the price in the addon will be updated, along with stock, weight etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple tax codes per product

I need to be able to use multiple tax codes per product. Right now I can only enter one code. In each state we sell in there is an excise tax on top of the sales tax. For example, the same product in California will have a different excise tax rate than in Nevada.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WooCommerce Product Addons: option to set default value

Right now there is now way to set a default value for checkboxes, radios or dropdowns.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a preselection to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

For checkboxes, it is desirable to preselect an option. For example, when renting items, insurance could be preselected as a mandatory add-on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Use simple products as other products' add-on

Since there's no tracking of the quantity of add-ons, it would be super helpful if I can offer other products in the store as add-on.

E.g. Banana float as a product, but sell banana as an add-on for extra banana. Also offer banana as a standalone product because the banana is really good.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Addons does not allow styling the checkboxes

Simple bug - the checkbox template in woocommerce-product-addons/templates/addons/checkbox.php does not render a <span> after the input:checkbox, so the checkbox cannot be properly targeted via CSS.

Ideally the output code would be

<label><input type="checkbox" class="wc-pao-addon-field wc-pao-addon-checkbox" name="addon-358-geschenkverpackung-0[]" data-raw-price="" data-price="" data-price-type="flat_fee" value="als-geschenk-verpacken" data-label="Als Geschenk verpacken"> <span>Als Geschenk verpacken </span></label>
    (notice the span!)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Product add-ons HTML markup

Hello,

A simple idea :

In the subtotal line li, would it be possible to insert the term 'subtotal' in a span so that we can hide it via css ? Until now I've been replacing the min.js but it gets overwritten every time I update ^^

<li class="wc-pao-subtotal-line"><p class="price">
    Subtotal
    <span class="amount">9</span>
    </p></li>;

Thanks a lot!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Addons - Ability to add Stock to Options

Similar to variations it would be great to add stock levels against each product option.

How it would work:
    Add extra field for stock quantities eg 5 black, 4 blue
    When 5 of the black have been purchased, that option greys out

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the possibility to restrict file upload on file-type and file-size

If you use the file upload functionality within product-addons, i would like to restrict the upload on the file type (like .jpg) and the size (minimum e.g. 4mb, maximum 20mb).
    Currently you have to use the core word press restrictions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product add on extension is lacking multiple file upload which is really frustrating

Product add on extension is lacking multiple file upload which is really frustrating. Yes, this is really required. Why would a premium plugin like this have such a restriction? How much more money do these woocommerce guys want? I already bought this add-on and figure out that the file upload does not allow multiple selections of files to upload. What a stressful situation is this? How on earth did they miss such a feature on a premium plugin? This is so annoying. I want to ask for full refund. I would rather use other plugins which allows this with a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product add on extension is lacking multiple file upload which is really frustrating

Product add on extension is lacking multiple file upload which is really frustrating. Yes, this is really required. Why would a premium plugin like this have such a restriction? How much more money do these woocommerce guys want? I already bought this add-on and figure out that the file upload does not allow multiple selections of files to upload. What a stressful situation is this? How on earth did they miss such a feature on a premium plugin? This is so annoying. I want to ask for full refund. I would rather use other plugins which allows this with a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product Add-Ons Tag Based Add-ons Apply

If we can apply add-ond tag based instead of category based, it will be great. By this way we can apply add-ons to some products in category and manage with tags.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Attribute - Product Input Field - Gallery image picker

You click on your Product site the button "choose image". An image Gallery opens. Click on an image and get the image name in the input field. Much cooler than a select box.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use product options in manual admin backend order

Can't believe this isn't an option already.

When I create an order in backend I want to be able to add product options but I just can't.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base