WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Text (Important Announcement to Buyers) via Global Add-On's

Would like the option to add a text-line via Global Add's ons.

For example;

<Span class="redtext">Ready to Ship in 1-2 Weeks</a>

Not all my products can ship in one time frame. It's important to label which products can ship out when, and clients need to see this announcement before the add to cart button.

This text line cannot be customized by the buyer. This would be an additional option laid out like so;

Checkbox – shows a checkbox or checkboxes that can be ticked/unticked by a customer
    Radio buttons – shows a radio button or radio buttons of which the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shortcode for Product Add-Ons

It's really great if the Product Add-Ons have a shortcode to use any customization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make add-on price display optional in input controls

It would be nice to have the option to hide the price from displaying in the add-on input control:

<option data-raw-price="1.00" data-price="1.00" value="my-option">My Option</option>

Have a checkbox in each add-on configuration to show or hide the price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "class" field to Product Add-ons to apply CSS class

It would be highly useful to be able to add a product add-on class to each product add-on, which could then be echoed on the front end. This would be greatly useful in theming, as it would allow add-ons that are of the same type to be visually grouped together, particularly when the number of add-ons gets pretty long, as with a highly customizable product.

Even code to add to my functions file, which doesn't affect the core, would suffice. There is code available to accomplish this, but it requires editing the core.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option for Product Add On description to show as a hover box

We love Product Add Ons! They are quite effective for upsells. Unfortunately if you add a descriptions to add ons it has the tendency to push the add to cart button far down the page and generally mess with theme layout. I propose that you add an option when creating the add on description for it to show as a hover box (a.k.a. a tool tip). Having a description tool tip next to an option is a widespread UI convention and would give the opportunity to advertise the benefit of a particular add on without cluttering the product page.

Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. a film pop-up when you hover over a specific product and then for the film to autoplay? A promo film for the product.

A film pop-up when you hover over a specific product and then for the film to autoplay? A promo film for the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. product add-ons with conditional functionality

It would be great to have the ability to create conditional elements for one or more of the product add-on fields. I have so many clients that ask for this

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Product addons to show on category page, not only product

Hello, I'm wondering how I can add the product addons functionality in the category page, as I'm using a popup window that the user/client can select the options from there.

Any help?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WooCommerce Product Add-ons Price(s) Change based on Selected Attribute

Currently working on a website for a client, it's a rental company and they allow their customers to select a rental period. However, they'd like the prices of their add-ons to decrease/increase based on the rental period length.

Would be super awesome if I could get some feedback on this idea!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base