WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow User to Select Quantity of Addon for All Addon Types

At the moment, the user can only select a quantity if we use the quantity field but it would be great if we could use the checkbox field and combine that with a quantity for each selection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to have AND/OR options for categories on global Add ons

I would like to be able to apply add on types by brand 1 PLUS women, or brand 2 PLUS men, etc. Currently if I select brand 1 category and women category it will work, until I add brand 2 and women category, then it will show size options for brand 1 AND size options for brand 2 on anything that is also added to the women category. Looking for the addition of AND/OR options for add-ons by category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the export of Product add-ons information to a csv file (with clear/seperate columns for each addon field)

I am adding fields (headings) from your add-ons plugin to some of my products successfully without a problem. However, when I export these products to a CSV file, such added fields are not visible on my csv file or excel file. Since I am running a mutli-vendor store, I need to export a csv file with clear editable columns in order to enable vendors to import products in bulk through filling/editing those add-ons fields based on their products’ specification (in a simple excel file/csv format).

I am aware that you have those add-ons information encoded in the csv file, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Add-on boxes not responsive on mobile

If you have a long description within an add-on drop-down box, the entire box does not display on a mobile device. It gets cut off. It should be responsive so it continues on a second line of text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via REST API with Product Add-Ons

it is not possible with Product Add-Ons to Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order via API.

As per Product Add Ons API Docs (docs/api/orders.md) the route wp-json/wc/v1/product-add-ons/order/ should retrieve or Get the Add-ons for Items in an Order… but it’s not working on version 3.0.32 (latest as of the date of this post).

We are expecting the API to give the results as per documentation, but instead, we are getting this error:
    {
    "code": "restnoroute",
    "message": "No route was found matching the URL and request method",
    "data": {
    "status": 404
    }
    }

Looks like API for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiply addons price in a booking product by the number of persons

Today, the price of the addons on a booking product are added to the total price of the booking.
    We would like to be able to multiply the price of the addons by the number of persons in the booking.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Add-ons image swatch does not have alt tag.

When using Product Add-Ons and an image swatch field, it seems the template file image.php does not have an alt tag on the images.

Use the alt-tag that is already set on the media in the library.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to allow customers to make their own configuration but limiting the space it can fit in.

My company sells first aid kits and we are looking for a way to allow customers to customize their first aid kit. the problem is that our contents are all different sizes and there is nothing that limits the space for which items can be added to that product. A program where you can input the volume of each compartment in the bag and have that as the "Maximum" and then input the volume of every item where the quantity of items can not exceed the volume of the compartment/bag.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding shared image for Variants. This is typical for apparel industry where one needs to share an image per colour for a group of variants

Instead of doing CSV imports if you need to edit a product that has many colours and sizes, you need to add the same pic per colour for each size. It would be better to add the image once and link it to all the variants in that colour instead of going to each colour/size and adding in the same image. So if you have 3 colours with 5 sizes that is adding images x15. So it would be better just to add each colour once as the image does not change for the sizes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support Product Add-Ons price_type field modification via REST API

Hello all! Currently there’s no way to change pricetype on the options of Product Add Ons plugin via API, so creating a Product Add-on via REST API defaults to quantitybased (out of the three options: quantitybased | flatfee | percentage_based). We believe this field should be supported by the REST API.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Status do botão altera para adicionado ou comprado

Ao adicionar um produto no carrinho o status do botão altera para adicionado ou comprado este status só voltaria ao normal se remover o produto do carrinho ou finalizar a compra.
    Igual ao do site do comper: https://www.comperdelivery.com.br/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subtotals To Show On Multiple "add to cart" modules in DIVI

// Initialize.
    $( 'body' ).find( '.cart:not(.cart_group)' ).each( function() {
    wcPaoInitAddonTotals.init( $( this ) );
    } );

That function will only show the subtotals on one "add to cart" module which is poor if the user does not wish to use the poorly designed product pages and wishes to create their own by simply adding an "add to cart module" to their own products page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Easier Selection of which products a template affects, and where they rank in the product addons list

I know that I can make templates that apply to many products, I'd like to suggest the ability to change how this works so that while editing a single product's addons, one of the fields "types" could be "Template" and then you have a field to select a pre-made template from your templates folder.

This would make it much easier to select which products an addon template affects, but also where in the menu of addons that template sits. When you have more than 7 separate fields in some products, a simplification of global templates would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Showing the selection beside the add-on title when the description is enabled

Showing the selection beside the add-on title, or in the description box is not possible out-of-the-box. So it will need some customization to do that. Please fix this problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooCommerce Shipment based on Product Add-ons

Hello!

Product Add-Ons is just great! Some of my product can be order on different format and size. So I the customers chooses the smallest size it cost the default price, and if the customer wishes a very big size, it's more expensive.

A typical product would be print: One could order a post card or a 2x3 meters canvas!

Of course, the shipment cost need to be adapted to this new size and weight.

Idea -> allow to have flexibel shipment cost depending on add-ons AND destination.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Product Add ons in cart using add-to-cart URL

It should allow the product add on to be added in cart with product when

site.com/checkout?add-to-cart=productid&addon_name:quantity used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hide/Show Product Add-On options

I am using Product Add-ons for visual color options. But the available colors often change due to temporary availability of material, so I have to remove some options from time to time, but have to add them back again later. This is a huge effort, as all options need to be entered and translated again. Simply add the option to deactivate/activate an add-on option (like a certain color) to hide it just temporary without deleting it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a Product Add-Ons shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder.

Ability to add Product Add-Ons via a shortcode so we could use it with a theme builder like Divi.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works

I need the Product Add-ons to take effect across my network of subsites. I am using a non-woo free Plug-in that works (TM Extra Products Options"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto recalculate price after removing addon from product

It would be nice that the total price is recalculate automatic after an addon was remove from the order in the backend.

Currently you should recalculate the total by yourself when you remove an addon, but with many addons and prices it should recalculate automatically.

Steps to reproduce how it currently is.

1. Create a product (500€) with 3 addons A. 10€, B. 20€ and C. 30€

2. Place an order with the product and add all 3 addons so a total price off 560€ should be in the order.

3. Now go into backend and open the order, status should be on-hold…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base