WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupon code Restrictions

Allow discounts on specific variable product. In example new, like new, and used. Allow for me to disable discount allowance on new

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use Machine-Learning generated discounted discounts from visitor behavior/sales data

A marketing-tech SAAS plugin/extension that enables and encourages eCommerce brands to build DIRECT relationships with their highest value but expensive to re-acquire repeat consumers using Machine-Learning generated discounts. The plugin would integrate with the site shopping cart and identify eligible returning customers that inflate acquisition advertising costs and persuade them to shop direct in exchange for personalized discounts applied automatically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rest API endpoint for Dynamic Pricing plugin

We are currently implementing our new backoffice stock-keeping software. We will be managing our stock and prices from that dashboard to have one environment which handles the prices for our fysical store and online shop.

In the coming week we expect the backoffice to start using the REST API to adjust prices for WooCommerce. Unfortunately it's currently not possible to hook into the REST API for the Dynamic Pricing plugin. This would be a great feature to have, which would allow us to manage all prices (including the dynamic ones) from one dedicated dashboard for our online and offline store.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dynamic Pricing Admin Product Data tab icon

Use Dashicons 'dashicons-tag' instead of current/custom image in Admin > Product data tab. It's practically the same icon (a coupon/tag) and fits the rest of the WooCommerce admin theme with color and highlighting. Super nitpicky, I know, but why include a custom image in the extension that breaks uniformity of the admin design when Dashicons offers a near-identical option?

This could be fixed/updated with about three lines of CSS code in an update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improved Geolocation for Geographic Pricing/Sales

Improved Geolocation for Geographic Pricing/Sales

My company wants to be able to sell at price levels based on Geography. My products have different market values across the USA. We would like to be able to take advantage of those prices based on the geolocation of the user.

For example, in California, my products sell for more than they do in Texas. I would like to be able to set pricing to appear based on your location.

Currently, geolocation in woocommerce is only able to differentiate by country, so all of the USA sees the same pricing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I ve got a question: I ve got 60 different products, I want to sell them in triples only; i.m. one can buy them only if one chooses exactly

I ve got a question: I ve got 60 different products, I want to sell them in triples only; i.m. one can buy them only if one chooses exactly 3 products from my list. Items can not get doubled o tripled.
    Any help?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put brands in pricing rules of Woocommerce dynamic pricing

I vote to have the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing plugin to have the brands as a criterion for pricing rules.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. API for Dynamic Pricing

Does somebody create an API for the plugin Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing ? :)
    Anthony

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dynamic Pricing: Product driven (not by category only)

Buy product A and get product B for free. Can only be done if you put product B in a separate category. (not a flexible solution, hence the product driven idea).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dynamic Pricing also support new custom Taxonomies

Currently Dynamic Pricing supports Product Categories and Brands, which are taxonomies.

For instance, if I created a new custom taxonomy called Discount Group to which any product could belong.
    So, products of discount group 523 have a 10% off, from group 542 a 12% off, etc.

Why not use Product Categories ?
    Because it would be weird see Categories Menu full of nonsense numbers.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tweak: When setting pricing rules on specific variations, allow option to display variants by attributes versus ID. Example, (Large, Red)

Setting up pricing rules for variants, especially when you have a large number can be taxing. I do not remember all of the ids. I need to keep tabbing back and forth between dynamic pricing and variations. and changing variation pages, to boot. When setting pricing rules on specific variations, allow option to display variants by it's variant attributes versus ID. Example, (Large, Red).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Duplicate Pricing group

After putting in far too many hours doing this manually a button to duplicate the pricing group would save me hours.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding Forced Min./Max. Quantity Functionality

Please add a min./max. quantity function to your dynamic pricing plugin that forces certain members (i.e. Silver, Gold, Platinum, VIP, etc.) to buy a minimum amount of products (completely independent from your already available min./max. quantity pricing functionality).

GOAL/EXAMPLE:
    Membership Silver users must choose at least 2 or more products of the same or different SKU at a specific price (i.e. higher price per product).
    Membership Gold users must choose at least 7 or more products of the same or different SKU at a specific price (i.e. lower price per product).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic price increases

I wish you had an option for prices to increase automatically after a certain date. This would allow "early bird" or "late registration" prices to kick in automatically as the date of the available bookable product approached.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OPT IN FOR DISCOUNT - Dynamic Pricing

For Order Total Based Pricing in Dynamic Pricing, could one set so that the buyer can opt in for the discount. The discount only applies when the buyer chooses a specific option (opt-in). EG: DIY Option gives discount. Professional Instantiation - no discount.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic Pricing based on quantity of 2 or more

Currently, you cannot give a flat discount starting on the 2nd item. Example:

QTY Cost Total
    1 $325 $325
    2 $300 $625
    3 $300 $925
    Etc etc

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Dynamic Pricing offer Price Increases

Allow Dynamic Pricing offer price increases for different variations.

eg selecting a variation would add $2 to the price, but you could select several variations that would allow you to add different amounts to the regular price.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dynamic Pricing - Discount based on payment method

Some stores have discounts based on the client paying the whole price the moment they buy the products and not asking for credit to pay in 10 months, for example.

So, the ideal solution would be to choose the payments methods that would have acess to 10% discount on the whole cart.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base