WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't render a coupon as used on failed orders

When an order is attempted and fails, and a coupon is used, the coupon is rendered as used. So if we offer a one time use coupon to a customer and their order isn't successful, they are no longer allowed to use that coupon. This seems like a major flaw and I would hope to see this fixed as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coupon Design

It's great that we can control how the coupon looks using CSS, but it's awfully difficult to get an image on the coupon. Sure background-image works, but then it doesn't appear if the customer prints it. Also, it's very hard to control the size of how it prints -- and I'd like for the print out to be sized like a credit card, so it can fit in someone's wallet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow wildcard characters for postcode restrictions in the Smart Coupons plugin

The Smart Coupons extension allows you to restrict coupons to specific locations including zip code. I'm in the UK and need to be able to restrict to a postcode area. The only way to do that currently is find every unique postcode in the area and enter that which isn't easy - there are thousands!

Wildcard character restriction would make this possible. For example I want to restrict to people living in the NG1 area. NG1 * would make this possible without having to enter every postcode within that area.

The native WooCommerce shipping zones already supports wildcard characters for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shortcode to display category-specific coupons

While we already have a shortcode to display all created coupons, it'd be nice to have additional arguments to only display coupons that apply to specific categories. That way, we can create a catalogue of coupons to be displayed on separate pages. And maybe also add them to product category pages, that way users can browse these categorized items and see the coupons that are available for such category.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Order Status Control idea integrated in Smart Coupons

The auto-generating works a bit too well. If you want to pay via bank transfer the coupon is generated automatically and sent before the transfer is complete. As far as I can tell this is because the order status is set to: in progress and complete. If I only use complete I need an extra plug-in like WooCommerce Order Status Control so that virtual/digital orders are automatically completed and sent once the payment is received. If not, customers have to wait till someone physically completes the order in the back-end, that's not what I intend to do with smart coupons. I have the feeling that the Order Status…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. know the date and time of use of promo codes

know the date and time of use of promo codes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MAKE COUPONS LIMITED TO 1 PER IP ADDRESS

To discourage "cheaters" - you can make coupons 1 per person, 1 per item, 1 per email address - would be nice if you could limit it to once per IP as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send Coupon to Username

The ability to send a coupon to a user whose username you know is something i would like to see.

In my scenario I am creating a system where people can gift subscriptions to other users, but they do not know their email addresses, just their usernames. So if the form is updated to send to a username instead of an email, then it would end up in the users account to be used on checkout.

Additionally an option to create an account if one does not exist for a username that is used. i.e. I buy a subscription to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change name Coupon to Voucher

Is there a way to change over the word Coupon to Voucher.

Here in australia Coupon is an American term and people are not familiar of what it is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Define sender of a coupon as to avoid the horror of losing coupons in gmail Updates, Promotions ...

At least when a customer buys a Gift Card coupon for someone else, the "from" should be their email and not the shop's default email.

Coupons ending up in Updates, Promotions and other dark corners of Gmail are usually lost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding a coupon field on a product to product export / import

So not to open each product admin page to add a coupon, it would be easier to use Import / Export tool of WC as with the other product attributes.

Additionally, being able to "Quick Edit" a coupon to a product would also be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Coupon settings with discounted / sale products

The existing setting for discounted products only enables the store manager to exclude the discounted products from use with a coupon, however, would it be possible to have more options here. Like:

a) coupon discount is calculated against the regular price (of a discounted product)
    b) coupon discount is caluculated against the discounted price (as is the case in the existing version of the plugin)
    c) bigger discount against the regular price should be accounted (so if the sales price of product A is 5, but the coupon would make it cost 4, then coupon discount is accounted)
    d) exclude…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Coupon as a function of total checkout sum

Instead of adding a coupon for FUTURE discounts to a particular PRODUCT, I could totally use a coupon that would be added to each order based on the total sum. Say, I give to my customer % value of today's purchase to use on the next one. This would motivate buyers to spend more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smart coupons - add class in my account to change display of not used / used coupons

Could it be possible to add transparency to already used coupons in "Coupons received"?
    And for same usage, remove the transparency from "used" section for same coupon?
    This way, when a user has used a coupon, it would appear as transparent in the "received coupons" (as he can't use it anymore") and this same coupon would appear as "not transparent" in the "used coupons, where it really belongs?
    Or it you prefer, just add a ".used " class (and we could change what we want, even add display:none)

'#invalidcouponslist .coupon-container.used {
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }

'#allgeneratedcoupon…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SmartCoupons: apply coupon value against total payable INC shipping

Allow the option for coupons to be applied against the TOTAL payable amount, so the customer has the option of buying a product cheaper than the voucher value, and then apply the remaining coupon value against any shipping fees.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a box to enable and disable feature to defer the entire fixed coupon to the final invoice

Currently, the coupon code is doubled in the cart when the card has the option to make a deposit. There is no box to check to enable the coupon to defer the entire fixed coupon to the final payment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option for each Cart / Checkout to show or hide on this pages

Adding an option in setting page to show/hide coupon lists on cart page as well as checkout page, for those how have custom cart/checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. smart coupons and Min/Max Quantities: able to choose which overrides - min, max, group of

There's a compatibility problem between your 2 plugins: if I choose for a certain product to sell it in group of 6 pieces, and then in smart coupons I'd like to offer just 1 piece of a product (for tasting purposes for example), I get a problem in the basket. At the same time, if I try in smart coupons the coupon action - add product with / without discount to offer more than 1 piece of a product, it's not possible to add it multiple times. In the smart coupon, you should have the possibility to override you min/max.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. subtotal minus discount

I offer free shipping for orders £40 and over (with Royal Mail plugin). I use coupons but sometimes I don't want to give free shipping if the total order value is below £40. Currently shipping is taken from the SUBTOTAL which doesn't include the coupon. I would like it to be taken from the TOTAL which does include the coupon.

For example:

Item costs £45 - free shipping.

Coupon is £10 off - not free shipping.

Shipping is calculated from subtotal which is £45.

Shipping should be calculated from total which is £35.

I currently use a child theme with…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Restrict coupon by email address

You can "allow" emails to access a coupon. A "restrict" feature would be equally helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base