WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SmartCoupons: apply coupon value against total payable INC shipping

Allow the option for coupons to be applied against the TOTAL payable amount, so the customer has the option of buying a product cheaper than the voucher value, and then apply the remaining coupon value against any shipping fees.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://www.flex-active.net/

Diformulasikan oleh Dr David Katz, Flex Active adalah suplemen makanan yang dapat membantu meningkatkan mobilitas di lutut, pinggul, bahu, pergelangan kaki, dan tangan dengan memerangi peradangan dan menyediakan "lanjutan dukungan bersama."
    Dibandingkan dengan Instaflex asli (lebih lanjut tentang hal ini segera), formula Advanced baru diklaim menjadi 2X sekuat glukosamin Plus Chondroitin, menjadikannya solusi yang sederhana, nyaman, komprehensif yang dapat membantu Anda merasakan perbedaan nyata hanya dalam 7 hari.
    Dalam rangka untuk mencapai hal ini, Flex Active diklaim memiliki senyawa yang sangat terkonsentrasi bahan alami, termasuk:
    Ekstrak lada hitam 5mg – dapat membantu bahan lain Flex Active lebih mudah diproses oleh…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a box to enable and disable feature to defer the entire fixed coupon to the final invoice

Currently, the coupon code is doubled in the cart when the card has the option to make a deposit. There is no box to check to enable the coupon to defer the entire fixed coupon to the final payment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option for each Cart / Checkout to show or hide on this pages

Adding an option in setting page to show/hide coupon lists on cart page as well as checkout page, for those how have custom cart/checkout page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. smart coupons and Min/Max Quantities: able to choose which overrides - min, max, group of

There's a compatibility problem between your 2 plugins: if I choose for a certain product to sell it in group of 6 pieces, and then in smart coupons I'd like to offer just 1 piece of a product (for tasting purposes for example), I get a problem in the basket. At the same time, if I try in smart coupons the coupon action - add product with / without discount to offer more than 1 piece of a product, it's not possible to add it multiple times. In the smart coupon, you should have the possibility to override you min/max.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. subtotal minus discount

I offer free shipping for orders £40 and over (with Royal Mail plugin). I use coupons but sometimes I don't want to give free shipping if the total order value is below £40. Currently shipping is taken from the SUBTOTAL which doesn't include the coupon. I would like it to be taken from the TOTAL which does include the coupon.

For example:

Item costs £45 - free shipping.

Coupon is £10 off - not free shipping.

Shipping is calculated from subtotal which is £45.

Shipping should be calculated from total which is £35.

I currently use a child theme with…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Restrict coupon by email address

You can "allow" emails to access a coupon. A "restrict" feature would be equally helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Relative time for smart coupon discounts - for the use for automation

We are using Acymailing for woocommerce as a way to create automatic emails based on different scenarios. Within those email, we can create an discount code that will be availible in woocommerce discount system. But expiration date with relative time is not. Lets say that you want the to have a automation that says the coupon will expire in 3 days. But, their parameters is not understood by Woocommerce: Ex: [time]+259200.
    That is not understanded when the coupon is created in woocommerce. I have contacted Acyba, but they say:
    "I am afraid that relative dates in WooCommerce is something you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. set number of order for coupon

make it possible to set number of order for coupon for example admin can set this coupon use for second or third of buying of especial product or especial user

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Difference between User and person in WC Smart Coupons / WC Booking

The scenario:

One website sells 2 products:

Product A = Gift product that autogenerates a coupon usable on Product B (reduction of 100% of the price)
    Product B = Woocommerce booking product that people can use their coupon for.

When people buy 2 coupons or more, they receive the same number of coupons (autogenerated), usable on 1 product B, only 1 time, and by 1 user.

The issue is :
    When someone books the product B for 2 people or more, that person only have to use 1 coupon and he gets 100% discount on the whole booking (2 persons),…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Smart Coupon - manual coupon list

I like the idea of "Smart Coupon" generating coupons for me, but suggest to also be able to have a manual list of coupons just to pick from. This way third party payment gateways as well as email campaigns can be setup with a list of coupons, then "Smart Coupon" just hands them out. It would probably also just need to email inform the admin when the coupon list is low for refilling.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. let Smart Coupon Compatibility with WPML

let Smart Coupon Compatibility with WPML. now when we activate the woocommerce Multilingual. the store coupon credit will be apply twice.
    I expected to see: Use the coupon store credit till there is credit Instead, I got: After I use the store coupon credit of 200 on a product that cost 100, I can't use again the coupon to use the 100 credit remains.

when I disactivate this plugin, the Smart Coupon plugin works perfect.
    I disactivate woocommerce Multilingual, the Smart Coupon plugin works perfect.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Drip Feed Coupons / Discounts

I'd like the ability to create coupons for products—this could be in conjunction with Smart Coupons—and then schedule their delivery independent of the subscription term.
    For instance send a coupon for a free product after a 3 month membership. I can do this now if the subscription is paid every three months but not if it is yearly or monthly.

p.s. double posted in Memberships. wasn't sure which was most appropriate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow coupon to give a special promotional price, rather than fixed amount-off current price..

Allow us to set the promotional product price granted by coupon, rather than discounted amount off. This will make a coupon resistant to changes in store-wide sales or price increases.

I'd like to be able to create a promo code that will make any item in a certain category $5, regardless of the list price ($10, $11, $18). I'd like to limit this to single use, so if they buy two, the second is at regular price.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Smart Coupons - Additional Action or Filter

It would be great to have an action or filter within Smart Coupons to allow for the triggering an auto-generated coupon code email based on an event I choose.

The plugin currently only allows for this to happen via FollowUps (requires a store account) or on checkout if the coupon is associated to the product or category.

If we could have a option to use something like:

addaction( 'wcsmartcoupongenerate', 'mygeneratefunction' );

function mygeneratefunction( $email, $coupon ) {
    // Code here
    }

Giving us the ability to run this action where ever we…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a bug whereby a shopper in a Shipping Zone which does NOT allow Free Shipping is still able to apply a coupon code giving them free

Shoppers from Shipping Zones which do NOT allow Free Shipping are still able to apply a coupon code giving them free shipping. this is because the only way to create a coupon which gives Free Shipping is to have it be tied to a Cart or Product discount. We need the plug-in to add a category of coupon which grants Free Shipping only (no Cart or Product discount), so that after a person adds their address the coupon--though it was applied already--would create an error such as, "Your shipping destination makes you ineligible for this coupon."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Min/Max Price Settings on Gift Certificates

It would be a great to be able to add a min/max amount to the set your own price E-Gift Certificates. Selling $1 or $2 gift certificates makes no sense for most online businesses, especially when they're paying a transaction fee on the purchase. "We sell gift gift certificates STARTING @ $20.00." Or "We sell any denomination of Gift Certificate BETWEEN $20.00 and $1,000" would be a great feature.

This would also add a dollar figure to the Shop page, making it look more inline with the other products being sold. Having a big old "Select Options" button messing up…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Smart Coupons - minimum coupon value

When generating a 'Store Credit/Gift Certificate of any amount' (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/smart-coupons/#section-8), add a setting for a minimum coupon value (the value of the coupon product to be purchased, not the minimum spend when redeeming).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use all wc_mail arguments

We would like to attach files to the coupon emails. In class-wc-compatibility-2-3.php at line 38 you are using your own wcmail function, but are not using all arguments. If you could add the attachment argument with the woocommerceemail_attachments filter we could easily attach files without changing your plugin with every update.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. smart coupons add product name to auto generated coupon

When generating coupons the coupon says product discount 50% and the coupon code, but doesn't say what it's for, so when I added a section of coupons for my clients with the shortcode it was impossible to tell whats what.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base