WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Designer Sarees 2020 - Shop for Latest Designer Saree Online

Chidiyaa picks the finest of fabric blends them with trendy designs, colors, and patterns, providing you with a wide variety of range and style in Designer Sarees. We have a wide range of Cotton Sarees, Linen Sarees, Silk Sarees, Chaderi Sarees and many more for you.Avail FREE Shipping across India & CoD options with every purchase.
    Visit:- https://chidiyaa.com/collections/sarees

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Ability to customize shipping origin and destination address globally

In a business where i purchase physical goods from the customer for cash/check.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to customize shipping origin and destination address globally

In a business where i purchase physical goods from the customer for cash/check.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix WooCommerce Services Tax Reporting

I am using WooCommerce Services to handle my Sales & Use Tax. It seems to work fine, except whenever I download the tax reports, it does not tell me what city & county the tax was collected for. Instead, it gives a generic name like "US-NV-NV TAX-1".

I learned that I can change these names whenever I go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Tax. The problem is that anytime a new customer makes a purchase for a city that we have never collected tax on, the new location has a default tax name of "NV TAX".

This is a problem…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 100% Gold on sell call now +27613119008 in south africa Greece, Greenland Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE napel canada

100% Gold on sell call now +27613119008 in south africa Greece, Greenland
    Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE napel canada Afghanistan indonesia iran Minerals land land gold Agency Limited is a professional mining company licensed and legally operating in Uganda. We have been in the mining business for over 20 years serving numerous clients from all over the world. We deal in mining and trading of precious minerals and also offer logistical and consultation services to our clients. We can supply monthly quantities up to 1500 Kg of Gold. We offer our services as International agents and consultants to our clients. As advisers we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shipping Label Payment Account reduces number of payment transactions

Everytime I mail a product, I receive a credit card charge for the shipping. I would much rather be able to have a prepaid shipping account where these charges are listed. If the account goes to zero, the individual charges resumes until the account receives more funds. This would drastically cut down on the amount of paperwork and number of credit card charges.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipment Tracking added to Admin Columns or more detailed reporting

There needs to be a more user-friendly way of viewing all shipping tracking numbers and their current status. The current setup requires you to go into order details, then click on the tracking number to be taken to the shipping method (i.e. USPS) website.

Either the ability to add a Tracking Number Column to the Orders Admin screen. Or a more in-depth Shipping Labels report that shows actual tracking number and/or status (in-transit, out for delivery, delivered)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to sort Shipping Classes in Admin on woocommerce settings

Would like the ability to sort Shipping Classes in the Admin Section of Woccommerce Settings. Should be a simple sort by column so New added Shipping Classes can be sorted alphabetically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to sort Shipping Classes in Admin on woocommerce settings

Would like the ability to sort Shipping Classes in the Admin Section of Woccommerce Settings. Should be a simple sort by column so New added Shipping Classes can be sorted alphabetically.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Woocommerce Services MCC (Merchant Category Code)

All credit card transactions have a Merchant Category Code assigned to them.

Woocommerce Services currently charges credit cards using MCC 8999, "Professional Services"

Suggest changing to MCC 7399, "Miscellaneous Business Services"

This makes it easier to work with credit cards that reward bonuses for shipping transactions, such as the Chase Ink Business Preferred card. I've already confirmed with Chase that 7399 will work.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bank Transfer for Shipping

We would like to pay for the in house shipping of our products, through our bank account, instead of using a credit card on file. Does anyone know of an option to do so? Direct transfers do not create fees for us, whereas credit card payments do. This is not an idea from the customer side, rather the back end and company accounting request. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Select which products are being shipped

For orders that contain a mix of products to be shipped by me and by a third-party drop-shipper, it would be useful to be able to exclude the third-party items from the shipping label and customs form.

For example, a customer buys a hat (to be fulfilled by me) and a T-shirt (to be fulfilled by Printful). If I go to create a shipping label, currently there is no way to exclude the T-shirt from the label.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to use PayPal as a payment method for WooCommerce Shipping labels

It seems that currently you can only added a debit/credit card as a payment method when using WooCommerce Services > Payment. It would be ideal if PayPal could also be added, to avoid any limits that a bank may put on card transactions qty.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Shipsurance support to USPS shipping label.

Almost all major shipping providers (Shipstation, Easyship, Shippo...) let you easily insure packages through Shipsurance. It would be great to have that option when purchasing a USPS shipping label that is now available in the plugin.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mark orders complete after shipping label is printed

Mark orders complete after shipping label is printed. It is like you went half way with the coding and stopped. Currently you process your order via wooservices and it updates tracking info process the label all that but then stops short what about the next step "completed" The order as it is sits as processing. I can use shipstation, stamp.com shippo and all 3 of them update the orders and they are 3rd party. Come on guys and gals add the last bit of coding to make this a full package. Because as it is your causing extra steps and…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add ability to print a shipping manifest

my post office asked me if we could print a shipping manifest when we bring in orders for mailing. Evidently eBay offers this service and the post office people like it because it allows them to scan the manifest rather than having to scan each individual package. This is a big time-saver if we are bringing in 30 to 60 orders for processing.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a Third party shipping Quotation section to allow shippers to offer quotations on a specific product to the client destination

Some customers (specifically in Africa) are more and more interested to buy on top e-commerce websites, but they are afraid of unknown customs duties and other hidden costs.
    By offering independent TRUSTED shipping companies dedicated to these destinations to offer a "marketplace-to-door" quotation, this unlocks opportunities to a wide and fast-growing market to online marketplaces.
    A kind of shop and ship plug-in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save User Data when usinf Shipping Multiple Addresses Plugin

Currently when a Guest user leaves the Checkout page to change or edit their Split Shipping data and they come back to the Checkout steps their data is gone (name, email, etc) same goes when they edit a split shipment address and come back. It looks like the split shipping extension lives outside the Checkout - so it is like it is as if the user left the checkout page and went back to the cart. This frustrates the user, the plugin needs to store the data when going in and out of the plugin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need Option to Add a Box and purchase Mailing Label

From time to time the combination of items my customers purchase don't fit nicely within one box. WooCommerce won't let me add a box and purchase postage. I am forced to purchase postage and print a label through USPS or another carrier directly. Seems to me this would be an easy option to add. Please add the option to "Add a Box".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add shipped as a category for orders

I would really like to be able to mark an order as shipped instead of just processing or completed. I don't like to call it completed until I see that it was delivered based on the tracking number.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base