WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto email invoice from Xero on order creation and/or payment successful

I have my store set up to generate the invoice in Xero upon order creation on WooComerce, now I would like to complete the loop by automatically send the invoice straight from Xero to to the customer at this stage with the order creation.

The Xero API supports this now.
    https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/invoices

POST https://api.xero.com/api.xro/2.0/Invoices/aa682059-c8ec-44b9-bc7f-344c94e1ffae/Email

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a bulk update option for sending invoices to Xero and also sending payment to Xero

instead fo having to go into each order individually add a bulk update option for invoices and payments to Xero for historical orders.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability for export product categories to different General Ledger codes in xero

Give the ability to add multiple GL codes based on the product category rather than just the one sales account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Xero tracking categories support

Add the ability to set the tracking category(s) for invoices sent to Xero.

Xero has the ability to add tracking categories to items, so you can break down income & expenditure by category. For example, like to separate things out by sales channels. So, it would be very useful if invoices coming from WooCommerce were automatically tagged with the right sales channel.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xero & WooCommerce pricing linkage

We are wanting to link our Xero account with our WooCommerce site for pricing purposes. We run a trade counter and have two pricing structures; 1. Trade 2. Retail - End-user. We would like to use our prices in Xero to be our trade prices for trade engineers to log in and see and then use a separate price for retail. We would like to be able to change the prices in Xero and the prices automatically change on our site. is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email on invoice or payment failure

Listing failures in order comments doesn't scale on larger stores. Some clients then have to manually audit and cross reference their accounts to see which invoices failed and on which orders.

Could the developers either add a hook on failure which we can hook into, or add a feature where an email can be sent listing the order number and error information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If the integration to Xero could be improved to allow for different tax rates associated with either products or categories to be imported i

If the integration to Xero could be improved to allow for different tax rates associated with either products or categories to be imported into Xero with every invoice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add option to send invoice on order creation or other status

It would be great if we had the option to send the invoice to Xero based on other options other than manual or Complete. Ideally for our business we would like the invoice sent on order creation but could be nice for other people to have the invoice sent based on other order status's.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to disable using WooCommerce SKU as Xero inventory reference

Hi, I'd like it if the Xero plugin could be configured to leave the account code blank and not to add an inventory item based upon the SKU. This would allow the accounts team to manually select the appropriate inventory item and account code.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Inventory syncing via Xero integration plugin

When using Tracking Items with the Woocommerce Xero plugin, the Woocommerce stock levels could be set based on the stock levels shown in Xero. This would be a one-way sync Xero->Woocommerce possibly using wp-cron that would avoid invoicing errors when downloading Authorised invoices of out-of-stock items. Currently these fail completely. This new feature could also pre-emptively alert the administrator when items exist in Woocommerce that don't exist in Xero.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Conditionally send payments to different account

For merchants using multiple payment gateways, I would be beneficial to send payments a different account in Xero.
    >They both relate to payment sync, firstly I only use PayPal at the moment and have set the payment account in settings to send payment to the account I use for Pay Pal in Xero, however I intend on using stripe as well in the future and so this plugin really needs to be able to conditionally send the payment to the correct account in Xero. So would need an area where you can select the enabled payment gateways and add the…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base