WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change on Title for orders

The update changed the titles from "WooCommerce" to "-Orders" which now makes it more difficult to pick out the online orders from the normal ones. I liked how it was before.

However, it would be great to have the customers name added to the end.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync Square products with Woo

Support told me this was a new idea when in fact it is something that the Square Woo plugin used to do before they destroyed it with the 2.x update. Regardless, would be nice to be able to sync new Square products to our Woo store. Not sure the reasoning behind having a syncing plugin that does not sync new product. May want to rethink the logic there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What is the most affordable way to get a last-minute flight ticket?

If you make a plan for anything at just endpoint of that time and want to book a flight ticket for yourself and prices are very high and you are not able to pay that much of money for a ticket than try Google Flights we compare the price and give the best deal for your ticket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://www.louis-vuittonpascher.fr/rezola-growth-fr/

Everybody is trying to figure out a way to do it with Rezola Growth . Allow me know how that works out for you. That requires quick service. We require some good research on Rezola Growth . Rezola Growth is one of the keys to carefree living. I've found this under delivers. This actually has high overhead. I couldn't speak this Rezola Growth is a timely issue but this is only basic supply and demand. You should be ready to work quite ******* Rezola Growth . I thought outside the norm, where did it get me?

https://www.louis-vuittonpascher.fr/rezola-growth-fr/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Square WooCommerce Integration: Allow inventory tracking at the product level

Please allow inventory tracking at the produce level, rather than the variation level. I sell art prints, and offer to mat them. Therefore I have two versions, a matted version and an unmatted version. However, I only have ONE stock of prints. None of them are matted until a customer requests a mat. Therefore, I don't want to track the number of prints under the variations, but under the main product listing. I need the variations in order for the customer to purchase correctly, but don't want to track the inventory count there. WooCommerce allows this natively. The Square WooCommerce…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email notification when the site fails to auto refresh auth-token with Square payments

Send site owner an email when the site fails to auto-refresh the auth token with square.

I have lost a number of sales as my site disconnected multiple times.I would have liked to have been notified as I don't log into the site regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Square loyalty tracking on WooCommerce

We just launched loyalty for our retail shop through Square but want to offer online customers the same rewards tracking. As of now Square for WooCommerce doesn't keep track. Would it be possible to extend that so it's seamless between offline and online shopping experiences?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better Support

I would happily pay for the plugin if I could get some support. I posted an issue on the forum and NOTHING from Woocommerce. The Woocommerce + Square plugin is broken (see comments, users with all kinds of issues having to revert to older versions to get by) and I have no alternatives. Is there another way to process Square payments with Woocommerce??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Woocommerce and Square: Assign Until type in square

We are a produce market which sells items by weight. Square allows us to assign a 'Unit Type' by weight, per item, and so on. Currently in WC, you can not designate this field and even worse is if you try assign a unit type in square it will be overwritten by WC on sync, lovely.... Extremely frustrating. Please allow Unit Types to be assigned in WC for Simple and variation products

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Square/Woo update

Closer integration would be great — particularly given Square's revised quantity/variation values.

As plenty of users have pointed out ... the integration feature of the plugin is clunky and unreliable at best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Configure AOL Email Mail Server Settings?

Are you looking to configure AOL email mail server settings? We are here to help you out, you need not worry about the server settings as our technical experts are ready to provide complete guidance. You need to take the technical assistance to avoid complications in your account.

You have to be cautious while AOL email mail server configuring to avoid missing of important details. Taking the professional assistance to configure settings in your new server will surely help you in the successful configuration.

IMAP and SMTP AOL Email Mail Server Settings

IMAP

AOL Email IMAP Address imap.aol.com

AOL email…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. square

Currently, if you want to sync between Square and Woocommerce, you have to create dummy products / have a product with the same SKU already on your Woocommerce site. This is not ideal, because if a new product is created in Square, it will never sync with Woo until someone goes in and does that. If there was some type of "If product doesn't exist in Woocommerce, add it" functionality, that would be ideal for store managers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sand Box to Test

No sandbox means I don't use the product. Include a sandbox and give us an opportunity to test.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Itemize collected sales tax to prevent erroneous labelling of tax liability as income

According to Square API engineers, WooCommerce could send itemized tax information to Square but doesn't do so currently. As a result, Square receives a flat transaction amount, which Square extensions then pass on to QuickBooks as a tax-exempt transaction. The TaxJar idea is a workaround at best to an incomplete WooSquare extension.

From the Square API help desk:
    "Unfortunately, itemization isn't currently available with the WooCommerce integration. Although Square integrates with WooCommerce to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by WooCommerce. Square currently does provide itemization that would break out the tax and individual item sales for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Square inclusive tax price sync

Allow sync of inclusive tax pricing into square
    at the moment square only takes the excluding tax price when syncing from woocommerce, this causes rounding issues and also price disparity between the website and the square POS system. The only workaround at the moment is to go in and edit the prices manually, when you have 2000+ products to edit this isn't ideal.

If woocommerce allows us to input our prices including tax, then square should allow us to import them into the POS as inclusive tax prices

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Square -> WC] Choose categories to sync

Sync only specific categories from Square to WooCommerce

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto apply taxes

When a product imports into square have it apply the square tax rate for that store to it automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give option to remove the postal code requirement

Postal code is a required payment field for merchants based in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. For merchants based outside those locations, there should be an option to remove the requirement.

Refer to the Square API Documentation for instruction:

https://docs.connect.squareup.com/payments/sqpaymentform/sqpaymentform-setup#optional-remove-the-postal-code-requirement

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SqaureUp Giftcard Integration

Integrate the SquareUp giftcard plug-in with the Square payment gateway so people who purchase a Square giftcard can use it at checkout on a website that uses Square as the payment gateway.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow option to have breadcrumb style Category for Square item sync

The Square Item only has a flat Category structure, but WooCommerce has a hierarchy.
    Using the following as an example:

Item XBOX, Category GAMES, under PRODUCTS

Have an option at the WooCommerce side to choose from the following options for Product Category sync:

1) Lowest Level - "GAMES"
    2) Highest Level - "PRODUCTS" (current implementation)
    3) Concatenated - "PRODUCTS>GAMES" (the preferred option)

This will allow the flat structure to be honoured at the Stripe end, and keep the hierarchy for humans to understand :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base