WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add split payments for multivendor marketplaces

PayFast recently released a new functionality: split payments. This will enable us to link vendor's accounts to their profiles and automate a lot of the payments to vendors. I see other plugins such as Pretashop are already including this. I opened a ticket with the PayFast team, but they told me to get in touch with WooCommerce team about if/when they will be including split payments in the WC PayFast plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway PayFast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add gateway fees to order

Since the fees change based on different payment methods a simple fee calculation can't be applied. I.e. the fee for instantEFT is different to accepting a credit card to a masterpass transaction.

This feature request is simply to return the amount paid in fees on the order page. The amount_fee can be returned as documented here. https://developers.payfast.co.za/documentation/#notify-page-itn

This image illustrates how it could look: https://shopplugins.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2018/05/fee-in-edit-order.png

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better handling of on hold tokens

When a renewal is submitted and fails, PayFast places the token into an on hold state and returns 400 error on our API call. We should handle this in a way that gives the admin/shop_manager a better idea of the steps to take next.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway PayFast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subscriptions: Allow for zero transactions( pre-auth and free-months )

We should allow for this as it will add more use cases for recurring payment in South Africa.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base