The WooCommerce Ideas Board is being migrated to WooCommerce.com. We've temporarily locked all forums until the migration is complete.

Once the migration is complete, you will automatically be redirected to our new Feature Request Portal.

WooCommerce

The WooCommerce Ideas Board is being migrated to WooCommerce.com. We've temporarily locked all forums until the migration is complete.

Once the migration is complete, you will automatically be redirected to our new Feature Request Portal.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change or add the product and request or the balance after the order paid and on processing status

Sometime after the order was paid, the buyer may need to change product A to B or add more product in a order and will have some remain balance price. Then I need to send an order invoice to let buyer to pay the balance.
    But WooCommerce did not let us to edit the processing order, and it only let seller to change it to "on hold" and edit it, but after I edit the order, the price did not show the balance fee but the total price, when I send the pending payment invoice to buyer, it will request…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom wordpress Site

Check out this https://rleatherjackets.com/product-category/black-leather-jackets/ website. Its a fully custom wordpress site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lip Blush Training Courses with a 100% Guarantee at Mailsh

Lip highlighting is a type of semi-permanent cosmetics. It is essentially a cosmetic lip tattoo that improves the attractiveness of the natural lip colour by altering the contour of the lips, adding definition, and creating the illusion of fullness. Lip liner and lip colour may help both men and women improve the look of their lips. It makes lips look more defined without the use of surgery or fillers, and it adds colour to pale lips. Permanent lip liner eliminates the need to use pencils on a daily basis to outline, fill in, or reshape lip borders. This Ultimate Course…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to make the side bar static?

Hi, As i will come directly toward our issue. As we are running https://apkreservoir.com/off-the-road-mod-apk/ which is fine and working properly. But now we want to fix the side bar fixed. So that it scroll while scrolling the page down. Could you share any plugin which will be used for it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 Quicks Methods to create a Gmail Account

A Gmail account is a Google account that gives you admittance to all that the organization offers. You can utilize the Gmail email administration, transfer records to Google Drive, and make reports, bookkeeping sheets, introductions, and sites in Google's web-based office suite. You could actually arrange your Android telephone with your Gmail account.Don't Worry here's a Article to guide How to create a Gmail Account With all easy steps.If you Want More You can call our Support team and also You Can Visit Our Blog.

https://emailsupportphonenumber.net/blog/how-to-create-a-gmail-account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. buy ladies perfumes online

Buy Best perfume for women online at best prices from FNP. Choose the best ladies perfume with same-day delivery in Dubai and across UAE. for more details review my website buy ladies perfumes online

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. physitherapy

I’m a physiotherapist, and I have wanted to share my journey with you for quite some time. I did my training in the UK before coming here, and I’m now starting my own physiotherapy clinic in Poland. You can follow my journey to become a physiotherapist on my blog.Are you a budding physiotherapist or want to be one? Or maybe you want to learn more about the profession and become a better physio? There are lots of options available, but if you want to be a truly great physio, you’re going to have to make some serious improvements on your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buy Suhagra 50 Online & Resolve Your Erectile Dysfunction

Suhagra 50 is an effective drug used to treat impotence in men. The drug contains a major ingredient called sildenafil citrate which works to increase blood flow to the ***** in men. If you are taking any other medicine, you should inform your doctor before taking this medicine. This medicine should be taken only once in 24 hours. You can suhagra 50 online from our store and get more information about this medicine. This drug gives you the power to fight erectile dysfunction in men.
    Visit our online store erectilepharma.com more information
    https://www.erectilepharma.com/product/suhagra-50-mg/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tadalista 20 Medicine - Long Lasting and Quickly Treat For Impotency

Tadalista 20 medicine is a powerful and effective for men. Tadalafil in this drug is used to treat sexual problems in men such as erectile dysfunction, impotence and poor erection. This drug softens the muscles of men. Which causes an adequate increase in blood flow in the blood vessels of men. This drug is not for children and women under 18 years of age. Do not overuse this medicine.
    https://www.erectilepharma.com/product/tadalista-20-mg/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hp laptop wont connect to wifi | Let Solved

Here were the absolute best arrangements that you can attempt to fix hp laptop wont connect to wifi in Windows 7. In spite of the fact that issues like these can be settled before long, on occasion, you could have to complete some broad investigating; everything relies upon what precisely is causing the issue. Since you have attempted these arrangements, let us in on which one of these assisted you with fixing the Windows 7 WiFi issue. In the event that your HP PC doesn't associate with WiFi even in the wake of attempting these techniques, you should interface with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Continue Solid Erection for long time by using Kamagra polo

Kamagra polo is used to treat impotence in men. By using this medicine 30 to 40 minutes before sex, you can enjoy erection for a long time. This medicine should be used as advised by your doctor. This drug should be used for men over 18 years of age. Alcohol should not be used while using this medicine. You can get this medicine online from our store and see kamagra polo review.
    Visit our website erectilepharma.com for more information.
    https://www.erectilepharma.com/product/kamagra-polo/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buy Cenforce 200 & Get Fast Result in Men's Problem | Erectilepharma.com

Cenforce 200 medicine is considered excellent for men. The drug contains a major ingredient called sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil in this drug helps increase blood flow to the ***** in men. You should avoid taking nitrates if you are drinking alcohol and have chest pain. This medicine should be taken only once a day. You should not overdose on this medicine all at once. You can buy cenforce 200 online from our store and get more information about this medicine. This drug is only for men over 18 years of age.
    https://www.erectilepharma.com/product/cenforce-200-mg/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cómo crear nuevas claves API

En tu área de administración de WordPress/WooCommerce, accede a 'WooCommerce '--> 'Configuración' --> pestaña API.

Asegúrate de que esté activada la opción 'Enable the REST API'.
    Accede al subtítulo 'Keys/Apps'.
    Haz clic en 'Add key'.

Introduce una descripción, asegúrate de que seleccionas un usuario que tenga todos los derechos y selecciona 'Read/Write' en Permissions.

Haz clic en 'Generate API Key'y, a continuación, obtén las nuevas claves. Copia ambas claves en la configuración de tu tienda de Woocommerce en Sendcloud.

Inicia sesión en tu cuenta de Sendcloud y cierra sesión.

https://www.mixcloud.com/karen-oryan/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. __---***---___+27640409447___---***---___Ultimate Quality SSD chemical and More: ☂ +☂ 0☂ 6☂4 ☂0 ☂ 4☂ 0☂ 2☂ 9☂ 4☂ 4☂

~+27640409447
    SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING DEFACED CURRENCY NOTES WITH MACHINE CONTACT: eve +27640409447
    WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 45 years old
    We At Top.Chemicals manufacture, sell and also provide services for the below products and chemicals for black, stained and defaced money.
    Super ssd chemical solution
    super automatic ssd solution
    raw gold chemical powder w2
    mercury
    Activation powder
    *SSD Solution@(+27640409447 )M.U.W.A BEST AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What are the alternatives of Tamilyogi?

Sometimes Tamilyogi site is blocked and banned due to illegal content. But don't worry we have solution for this issue, in internet you can get lots of tamilyogi alternatives where you can get same feature and content which are on tamilyogi sites. Some of the alternatives are mentioned blow :

1. 123Movies
    2. Filmywap
    3. TamilMV
    4. Tamilrockers

You can read more here more information about tamil yogi site: https://allaccessing.blogspot.com/2022/04/how-to-download-movies-in-tamilyogi.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. slideshow for product photos?

I am NOT a programmer. I am doing quite well with the "product gallery" when making my product page. I did have a customer say that it was difficult to see all the tiny photos and have to click on one to enlarge it then scroll up to see it and scroll back down to see another tiny photo and click on it to enlarge it then on and on. She saw other stores have slideshows where you just click on an arrow to move through all the large photos. I was wondering if there was an option for this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dynamic Descriptor Setting Based On Product Purchase

If a customer buys one product, it would be nice to be able to set their statement descriptor as that product. For example, if they buy XYZ Widget, on their statement it says "STORENAME - XYZ Widget" or whatever we set at the product level.

This will greatly reduce chargebacks and customer service inquiries. This is especially helpful for merchants who use one-click upsells and people buy multiple products within the same hour because it would name each product on the different charges. Right now a customer sees several charges for different amounts from the same store and assume it's…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Management of custom emails

I've seen ideas/improvements for customizing the look and feel of emails, the actual text content of the emails, emails for custom fields, but I haven't seen anything that would allow for the easy management of email conditions.

In particular, I'm interested in getting emails when an order is cancelled due specifically to a timeout. At present, the cancelled emails are only triggered when they are first in a processing/on-hold state. It's a wee change in conditions, but there's no way for me to do it easily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TheyaVue Reviews - Healthy Product To The Eyes Side Effects Benefits Price?

TheyaVue creates a buying urge when I see it. It is my professional guidance. This has been quite promising so far. You will have quite a bit of problems at first, however you should be persistent. Certainly we need this data. Really, "What goes up, must come down." They are not at liberty to discuss this. Your transaction is what I'm jawing about. What's more, we may attempt that without hounds noticing a change. https://ipsnews.net/business/2022/03/14/theyavue-eye-and-vision-support-formula-benefits-price-ingredients-and-where-to-buy/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. quiero que woo commerce llegue a mi país

quiero que woo commerce llegue a mi país