WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Insert "start_booking" and "end_booking" classes on first and last date of each booking

allow to customize the css of the calendar in an easier way with 2 simple classes: "startbooking" and "endbooking" instead of only the "partially_booked" class

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Prevent dates that are only available for Check-out, from being clickable for Check-in

Currently dates that are fully booked for check-in, but are available for check-out, are still able to be selected as check-in dates.
    Error messages are only provided after subsequent selection of check-out date (which obviously overlaps a fully booked period)

Logic already exists to prevent users from selecting fully booked dates, as check-in dates.
    This logic should be extended to prevent users from selecting check-in dates that are not available for check-in

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accommodation for number of days and seasons (months)

I have 1 day rate for 1-7 days, another for 7 or more. Then we have a different discount applied according to the season of the year. A very typical thing for seasonal resort type places.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update Unpaid Orders when Booking Dates Change

Sometimes clients change their booking dates before an order has been paid, but the amount due in the order does not change even if the number of nights booked has increased or decreased. I can understand the need to not change amounts due on orders that have been paid, but as long as the status is unpaid I can't see why there would be any problem with updating the amount due to accurately reflect the number of nights booked.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add price range multipliers, like for Bookable products

I want to have 4 pricing options - weekday low season, weekend low season, weekday high season, weekend high season.

This is possible with standard Bookable products - I can add one rule to increase the price on the weekends, and another one to increase the price in high season:

However, on accommodations product I can only set cost per night, without an option to stack rules and increase / multiply the previous price:

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change calendar to default to Calendar always visible

Change the default setting for the calendar to Calendar always visible for Accomm products.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to add more than one calendar

I would like calendar pop up to span two month on the front end and if possible also to have separate calendar for check in and check out, not one for the both - something like this image: http://www.formisimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bookingcom-date-picker.png

From this site all about booking forms. http://tinyurl.com/jar9rz7

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base