WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update to change for us the lebanese currency symbol from ل.ل to LBP

My name Michel from Lebanon and i am using woocommerce, and many people in Lebanon use it also.
    We just need that on your new update to change for us the lebanese currency symbol from ل.ل to LBP please and if you can add states for Lebanon country also, if you need more info about state i can send them for you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Amazon Clone | Best eCommerce Script

Amazon clone :-The Amazon Clone was a piece of the multi day React Challenge which was held by the Clever Programmer group. During those five days, individuals were so siphoned up and their energy made the test significantly more unique. Likewise the Amazon Clone will likewise be a tremendous piece of your portfolio on the grounds that the venture covers a whole E-Commerce arrangement! From Designing, Authentication till Payment, everything is dealt with!

Read More :- https://omninos.in/Amazon-Flipkart-Ecommerce-app.php
    Address :- SCO 37, Sector 118, TDI City, SAS Nagar, Punjab 160055
    E-mail Id :- swati@omninos.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additionally statistics

In addition to the available statistics "Total sales" and "Total tax", I need the evaluation "(Sold items plus shipping costs) without tax".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. learningshala distance learning

We are a distance learning portal for parents, students, and education industry professionals. who are seeking information on various distance courses offered at several best universities in India and abroad. One can rely on the information on distance learning courses and universities shared on our portal. We have a dedicated team of admission counselors to assist students in gaining admission in distance learning courses in top-notch universities.
    Program :-distance MBA, Bachelors, Masters, Executive MBA

read more: http://learningshala.in/
    address: Roots Tower, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi - 110092
    E-mail Id:-info@learningshala.in

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Best economic help help

I have just gone through your website and I am highly convinced that you can offer quality <a href="https://www.economicshomeworkhelper.com/">economics homework help</a>. I have seen several
    samples and the quality looks good. If the samples are done by you then I am more than willing to hire you for my assignment. I just hope that anytime I contact you for an<a href="https://www.economicshomeworkhelper.com/">economics homework help</a> you will be available to help because some of these assignments are always very urgent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to view products that have never sold.

The ability to filter products in admin or analytics to view the products that have not sold ever. This would help to inform as to remove or promote.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shop Display: No Loop (for using shortcodes/blocks)

Suggestion to add a fourth option for the display of the store, like “None (shortcodes and blocks only)”?

https://imgur.com/u2mQmW9

This would be handy when someone wants more control over the shop layout. For example, using Products by Category blocks to display products in category groups with much more layout control.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow users to search and select multiple products at one within Coupons

Currently when adding users, you can search for the products you want to add to the coupon, but you are only allowed to add one at a time, even if you can see 20 in the filter box. After selecting one, you have to search again and then select the next one and so on and so forth. It would be nice if I could check a box next to each item I want and then click add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy Leaked Through Microsoft Store

Crystal Dynamics brought back the Tomb Raider franchise in a big way, and while many may prefer the classic style, the newer adventures are strong, too. Fortunately, fans may be getting a reason to return to these recent Tomb Raider games very soon, as a special trilogy seems to be on the way.

This trilogy’s debut would come at a good time, as Crystal Dynamics recently revealed that a new Tomb Raider game is in development. Set to unify the styles of the new and old Tomb Raider titles, players can expect Lara Croft to act and dress more like…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Parent - Children Relation (family account) - only parents can use payment method

I have an online service where children are the users and parents are the "customer". I'd like parents to create one family account and have the ability to add family members to their account. I'd like them to be able to login and view each child's activity, manage payment details, etc. Teams doesn't cover this functionality

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. C homework help in USA

I always used your services when I was at school in Vietnam, but I realized that you also offer C homework help in USA. While I've completed my computer science degree studies, I still need your handy advice as I explore the field of programming, and this is only one of them. I'll keep coming for more and I believe I'm always welcomed. Meanwhile, thanks for being available for me all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Global Settings for Coupons

Global settings for coupons would allow adjusting settings for all coupons (or some, depending on category) as opposed to individual. One example: when offering a checkout special, I would like to exclude it from our coupons so that an already great deal doesn't turn into a ridiculous deal that we cannot afford because an additional 50% was taken off.

Other global settings could include adjusting coupon value, which we do regularly, albeit manually. We sponsor professional athletes, their personal coupon code to share with their fans in normally 15%. Every few months, we'll adjust that to 30%, and it would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow granular permission assignment for REST HTTP Methods

As an IT professional centered around security, it would be most ideal for Woocommerce to have an ability to create a role or even explicitly grant REST permissions (via basic AND oauth) to a particular user. This grant would also allow for the explicit grant for HTTP methods for the various existing functionality within Woocommerce.

An example use case would be for an external business to business partner to be able to create orders, but not update nor delete orders. Further security improvements would also protect orders they did not create from being viewed w/ GET calls (or if they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Update thumbnail references

There should be an option to remove the old depreciated thumbnail references: shopcatalog, shopthumbnail, and shop_single.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add manual order create new account

Hello,

When we had a manual order, with a new customer. Woocommerce create an account automaticaly !

Thank you ;)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to print a (.pdf?) copy of a WooCommerce order

There are many details in a WooCommerce order page - such as credit card commissions, cost of goods (if one uses that plugin) and so on. As of now, those details cannot be printed - just a basic email confirmation can be emailed again.

Please, please, please make that info printable.

Thank you for listening!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Storefront Extensions bundle

I think we should provide continuous software updates and limited support services. Just like the theme service in the theme forest, I will buy yours immediately, which makes me feel more secure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filter Analytics for Free VS Paid products / downloads

I sell digital products with many free items available. I would love to be able to filter paid vs free orders / downloads in the Woo Analytics panel.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base