WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Preserve Archive Reports

Products put in trash or name changes to products, categories, etc... should not affect previous reports... For example..If you put a product that is no longer used into the trash, it disappears from reporting...Need to be able to "clean up" the daily use portions without affecting the report archives...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make "Continue Shopping" link editable.

Allow the URL to be changed to any page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Order Search for Customers in My Account

There should be more available functionality to improve the customer's experience of looking at their orders, including search, sort, and filter capability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delete completed actions button

Hi,

Would love two things for the action scheduler:

1. A delete all competed tasks button

2. Being able to set how many records should be stored in the settings, so that we don't end up with thousands of records cluttering the database.

Should be a quick fix right? :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve validations when entering an order via the WooCommerce admin interface

While one can add products, taxes and discount coupons to an order in any sequence, it seems that the only supported workflow (as of WooCommerce 4.7.0) is:

1- Add the line item(s) (the products)
    2- Re-calculate tax for the order
    3- Add a coupon

If one tries this combination in a different sequence, the final discounts and tax amounts will be wrong (see support ticket 3483484 for more information).

I reckon the system could be improved by implementing one of the two options below:

A) Start supporting products, taxes and coupons being added in any sequence when creating orders via…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing variations at Attribute level

I would love to be able to do stock management at the attribute level. I have over 100 products with different fabric types as one variation, then another variation with 3 different sizes. My problem is if one of the fabrics is out of stock (especially while Covid is happening) and I know I won't get it for a little while, I would love to be able to turn off the attribute for the fabric type at attribute level without having to delete the attribute and re-enter it on 100 different products when it comes back in to stock, or…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Analytics. Calculate the Net Sales for a specific product in an order and not every product in the order.

While using the WooCommerce Analytics tool, I would like an option or way to only show the Net Sales for a specific product that I set as a filter, and not include every product from the order in the Net Sales amount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Build local delivery options into core

Build local delivery options like delivery date and time, tipping, and star cloud print into core, this would be useful to 100,000's of independent stores and restaurants who dont use woocommerce.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add an OUT-OF-STOCK inventory threshold for individual products

I am aware of the current feature to set an out of stock inventory threshold globally, but I think it would be even more beneficial to have a feature to modify individual products' out-of-stock inventory threshold. I designed a site for a client that really could use this feature for the products that they sell both in store and online, since they use Lightspeed POS for inventory management. For example: they would like to be able to have a products inventory show as "out-of-stock" for a product when its inventory level reaches 5.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When clicking 'download' in Analytics > Reports it actually downloads a report.

When clicking 'download' in Analytics > Reports it actually downloads a report. Or...have the ability to choose e-mail or download and be able to change / assign an e-mail address and not use solely admin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to see the IP address (or country) where the order has been placed.

There is more fake orders, hackers, spam, etc. I think it is good idea to be able to identify if the IP address of the country matches the address óf the order.

I just received today two fake orders and then you never know if it is true or not. Today everything can be stolen (company info, pictures, etc.) An IP address helps to verify this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to add cities/districts in woocommerce structured data for shipping zone beyond the state/region level of a country

Currently, when I have used code to add a city or district within a state, to Woocommerce, these cities and districts appears as an additional state in a country, not as city or district under the state they are located. For example, Ikeja is a district/capital of Lagos State in Nigeria. But when code is used to add it (Ikeja) to Woocommerce shipping zone, it appears as a new state under Nigeria thus, Ikeja, Nigeria becomes a new state and appears as such in checkout page drop-down.

When LA, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco are added to Woocommerce Shipping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rest api for add products in cart and customer login

I read the full document
    https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs
    but no API regarding add to products in the cart and customer login

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set next Order number (OrderID)

set the number (OrderID) for the next completed order then it increments from there. The number will have to be at least one more than the current or last order. Added option to Woocommerce->Status->Tools.
    I suggest this because if orders are taken manually, we might need to increment to avoid duplication

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product degressive prices

Possibility to define multiple prices for a product, which changes with the quantity ordered by a customer

Example:

Product with 10€ price:

• Price reduces to 7€ per unit if the buyer set quantity to 3 or more

• Reduces to 5€ per unit if set to 6 or more

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please please stop using JQUERY! jesus christ!

Nothing more than the heading. Just stop the bloat from your plugin! please

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filter Product by Attribute - option to not Layer results

Filter Products by Attribute widget should have checkbox to toggle the 'layered' feature of the filter. The idea is to [optionally] have the select list persist with ALL available attributes even after a filter has been applied.

Presently, the Filter select list is limited to Attributes present in products returned by the current filter.

For example, if there is only one t-shirt in my shop sold in 'small' and user selects 'small' from the filter they will see just the one shirt (good). However, the filter's select-list will now offer only 'small' and unless they know to REMOVE the filter…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Triggering the On-Hold email from any order status.

Right now the On-Hold email is only triggered if the order was under "Pending Payment" or "Failed", it would be great if this email is also triggered when the order is under "Processing". If we get an order with backorder items and we change it to On-Hold it would be great that the customer also receives that update. Many times customers don't even open their email confirmation where it shows the item is backordered so receiving another email where the subject is literally "Your order is on hold" would be great. It is already built into WooCommerce, it just needs…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Analytics "Stock" - show inventory even if zero sales for period

Currently the Analytics/Stock option seems to be based on sales.
    So if there are no sales of a product or variation it doesn't show.
    Also there doesn't seem to be a way to search/filter stock by name or category.
    I would have thought Stock would be most useful if we could search/filter for the items of interest and then drill down see the available stock for all variations whether or not there have been sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enhancements for Analytics date range option such as "last 90 days"

1. Include a date range option such as "last 90 days" - up to say one year - such that the data range is relative to "today". I currently need to set a new custom range each time to achieve this.
      My use case is stock re-order where I want to see how many of certain products have sold during a period, and how many I have in stock.
      the current presets are more geared towards accounting periods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories