WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ressource connect google calendar

I have a coaching booking website and I use your module.

But I have a little problem with the management of the facilities. Indeed, in resource I have several coaches who are selectable.

Once the reservation has been made by a client and therefore a coach selected, in google agenda all the site's reservations are visible.

For my part, I would like to give visibility to my coaches only their reservations made on the site and not all reservations on the site.

This is apparently not possible. View that there is no filter to display based on the resource.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer Credit or Refund option to customer when cancelling Booking

If a customer books a class and pays for it using WooCommerce Bookings, and then has to reschedule, they have to cancel the booking and add new. But there is not refund or store credit offered for the cancelled booking. It just sits there in the customers Order. There should be an option to automatically trigger a store credit, or a refund.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer Credit or Refund option to customer when cancelling Booking

If a customer books a class and pays for it using WooCommerce Bookings, and then has to reschedule, they have to cancel the booking and add new. But there is not refund or store credit offered for the cancelled booking. It just sits there in the customers Order. There should be an option to automatically trigger a store credit, or a refund.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Editing the booked product on edit booking doesn't update order.

When editing a bookings 'booked product' this doesn't edit anything on a person order, meaning that if we want to send an invoice (which we use as tickets) it will show the old product name on that line item.

Therefore when editing a booking, if the booked product has been edited, it should recognize that there is an order attached to the booking and update the line item on there as well.

At the moment the only way around this cancelling the booking and creating a new booking for them which is a much longer process, especially if there are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AutomateWoo triggers based on the date booked

Would like automatewoo triggers based on booking date instead of all future bookings. I.e. I have a bookable product (a cource) which has multiple dates in the future. I repeat the same cource over and over again. These dates are embedded into the booking module in woo. When approaching a specific course date I would like to trigger an automatic mail 2 weeks prior to the weekend(with practical information), for which the customer signed up for. Customer buying the same course, but on a different date, should not recieve the mail until two weeks prior to their booking.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to cut off bookings the day before an event

Say you have a table available to be booked for a football game at 12noon on December 1st. I want the ability to make the table unavailable starting at 6pm on November 30 so that I don't get last minute bookings that make things harder to organize

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sending to all users who booked on a specific date

The possibility to send a notification to all users who booked on a specific date instead of all future dates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to require all assigned resources for a booking

If I assign multiple resources to a product, currently bookings can be made if either resource is available. I would need an option to require ALL assigned resources be available at the time of the booking.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Purchase a bookable product without the need to select date and time

Purchase a bookable product without the need to select date and time. The actual Calendar booking can be done at a later future stage (post purchase). This way, the purchase happens without loosing the customer or focus on conversion is important while in the checkout phase.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to have a waitlist for bookings

The same as Waitlist for products but for bookings (or even adding the ability to use Waitlist for bookings?) The ability for customers to join a waitlist for a class or workshop and be told automatically when spaces come available. It means businesses would also have a ready list there that they could market the next workshop or class to knowing that those customers that joined the waitlist are already interested.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make buffer time really work

Currently, if a customer wants to book a 3-hour block (with customer defined blocks of 1 hour and a minimum and maximum duration of 3) but the product has a buffer time of 3 hours, the customer has to book a 6-hour block.

Customers will not understand this and, to be honest, this shouldn't be default behavior, should it? 😅

So the idea is to have any definitively booked block followed by a period of unavailable time that equals the set buffer time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to set date auto fill today in Product WooCommerce Booking

Hi all,
    i want setup date field auto-filling or auto-selecting the date for the Booking in product woocommerce bookings for today. so without input manual in produk. i want There is built-in way to "default" the date, whether for "today" or some other date.

i hope u understand.

Thank You

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. extra cost per person in condition of duration

I am looking to set up a sightseeing bookable product with the following rules:

• Booking duration: minimum of two hours but it can be up to three hours with 15-min intervals from 2 to 3 hours (2, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, and 3)
    • Base cost: $210 for 2 hours and $260 for all other options (2:15, 2:30, 2:45 and 3)
    • Persons: from 1 to 15. You set up an extra $25 cost per person to include an entrance fee + a bike rental fee.

This is how my bookable product settings look like so far:
    General - https://prnt.sc/12fijdg

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow sales past booking start time

We would like the option to be able to continue the sale of a slot for x minutes after the slots start time.
    For example, we sell access to a skate park from 6pm-10pm every evening.
    We would like to be able to continue to sell those slots until 7:30 in this instance

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter Bookings by set dates (not monthly)

We run a course booking system using the bookings addon. It would be incredibly useful to be able to filter the bookings based on each booking date/availability block set.

I think this would be a very useful feature, as it will allow a much quicker way to find who is booked in on a certain date and check what spaces are still available.

We currently have to manually keep track of all bookings in a separate spreadsheet which is very counter intuitive, and we really had hoped that this sort of basic functionality would be built in to the system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bookings - overlapping durations

At the moment when you set the duration of a booking e.g. 1hr, the next booking is not available until 1hr later e.g. 10am, 11am etc. It would be great if the durations could overlap. e.g. start at 10am, 10.30am, 11am, but each booking being 1hr long. Combining this with resources would mean that customers could overlap, but the overall capacity wouldn't be breached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While using the Booking plug in, the following step says "proceed to checkout."

While using the Booking Plug in, guests can pick a date, then the Check Availability button. After the Check Availability button is picked, it shows "proceed to Checkout." This is very misleading for someone who is just looking for availability. There is no easy way to change this wording unless I buy a $49 plug in. I feel these two features should work seamlessly. If a user is checking availability of my services, they are not checking out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to setup Coupon Booking Person Discount (Amount Off Per Person)

I Have Any Problem In My site.

I Use WooCommerce Booking. I want setup Coupon Type "Booking Person Discount (Amount Off Per Person)

How to Add Coupon Amount Rp. 100.000 , same with in checkout page ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. travel time

When customer add his adress the Google maps API give you the distance between me and my customer
    Could Woocommerce use the travel time as well to include in the total of time needed to do the job AND the travel.

Example: job time 1h at the customer house
    - customer enter his adresse, it's 50km away 1h travel time, customer can book a slot of 3h ( go, work, back)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase flexibility on WooCommerce Bookings for multiple resources

Allow the option to choose 'automatically assigned' or 'customer assigned' for individual resources.
    It would also be helpful if you could allow 'count persons as bookings' on a product, but then have an overall number of those bookings allowed at a time. e.g. being able to accept 2 lots of bookings each with 30 people, without having to put them on as 2 different products.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base